|Created by||Kyle A. Carrozza|
|Theme music composer||
Kyle A. Carrozza|
|Opening theme||"Mighty Magiswords", performed by Dan Avidan and Kyle A. Carrozza|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||24|
|Executive producer(s)||Kyle A. Carrozza|
3–5 minutes (shorts)|
11 minutes (series)
|Production company(s)||Cartoon Network Studios|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
Mighty Magiswords is an American Flash animated fantasy-comedy online and television series created by Kyle A. Carrozza (creator of "MooBeard: The Cow Pirate" from Nicktoons' Random! Cartoons) specifically for Cartoon Network Video, being the network's first online original series. The web shorts officially premiered online on May 6, 2015 as well as the interactive games shown in the app, Cartoon Network Anything.
On June 13, 2016, it was confirmed that Mighty Magiswords was picked up as a full-length TV series and premiered on September 29, 2016 on Cartoon Network. A sneak peek of the episode "Mushroom Menace" aired on September 5, 2016, prior to the official premiere date.
Background and production
Mighty Magiswords is created by Kyle A. Carrozza, an animator, voice actor, musician and storyboard artist who currently writes songs for The FuMP and was previously the creator, storyboard artist and voice actor for his short "MooBeard: The Cow Pirate" on Nicktoons Network series, Random! Cartoons. Produced in Flash animation, this series is the first original cartoon show on Cartoon Network made specifically for online. These characters were created by Kyle when he was at high school in 1996 and was pitched to Cartoon Network in 2005-2006 under the names "Legendary Warriors for Hire" and to Mondo Media in 2007-2008 as "Dungeons and Dayjobs" before Cartoon Network picked it up in 2013. Most of the series is done in-house at Cartoon Network Studios while the oversea mid-production was done at Malaysian animation studio, Inspidea.
- Vambre Warrior (voiced by Grey DeLisle-Griffin): Vambre is Prohyas' older sister. She has a zero tolerance for pants and that's why she doesn't wear them and instead wears a blue leotard. She also has a British accent and it was revealed in one Mighty Magisword Vlog entry that her original magisword is the Tomato Magisword, which was given to her by her mother, Kablammica Warrior, when she was still young. She is completely obsessed with the "Veronica Victorious" books. After the events of The Mystery of Loch Mess, she and her brother became the official go-to adventurers for royal Rhyboflaven missions for Princess Zange. As of "Dungeons and Dayjobs", she and her brother get a new job at Slug Burger and their promotion as the official Slug-Burger Monthly Magisword Kitchen Staff Trainers.
- Prohyas Warrior (voiced by Kyle A. Carrozza): Prohyas is Vambre's younger brother. He is impulsive, compassionate and brave, and will always do the right thing. Compared to his sister, Prohyas is sometimes depicted as the kinder or more emotionally intelligent sibling. Prohyas's favorite animals are dolphins and that's why he loves the Dolphin Magisword. He also can play the accordion, based on the fact that his voice actor Kyle Carrozza is an accordionist and musician himself. It is revealed in one Mighty Magisword Vlog entry that his mother, Kablammica Warrior, gave him his very first Magisword, the Dolphin Magisword, when he was still young. After the events of The Mystery of Loch Mess, he and his sister became the official go-to adventurers for royal Rhyboflaven missions for Princess Zange. As of "Dungeons and Dayjobs", he and his sister get a new job at Slug Burger and their promotion as the official Slug-Burger Monthly Magisword Kitchen Staff Trainers.
- Grup the Dragon (voiced by Kyle A. Carrozza): Grup is a small dragon who enjoys sandwiches and cooking. After being vanquished by the Warriors for Hire and having his home taken over by the Mysterious Hooded Woman, he now lives with the Warriors. His wings are so small and weak that he tends to fall down on them. He also works as an employee at the Cave of Stuff. With the help from the Warriors, he won a talent contest and became the official royal entertainer of Rhyboflaven but was fired by Princess Zange shortly after she sees how terrible he is and was replaced by The Mysterious Hooded Woman.
- Princess Zange (voiced by Grey Griffin): Princess Zange is the princess of Rhyboflaven who often hires the Warriors on missions to get paid and earn Magiswords. Despite her valley girl personality, she is quite intelligent as she is aware of the existence of Magiswords.
- The Mysterious Hooded Woman (voiced by Grey Griffin): A mysterious woman known for wearing a purple robe with a hood who sends the Warriors on missions. Despite her mysteriousness, she enjoys partying and raves. She became the new royal entertainer of Rhyboflaven because she came in second place in the talent contest and after Princess Zange fired Grup for his terrible singing and awful song.
- Hoppus (voiced by Eric Bauza): Hoppus is a rabbit who serves as the royal messenger to the King, Queen and Princess of Rhyboflavin often giving news from them to the Warriors for Hire. He is always after vegetable-themed Magiswords as clear as his motto "All vegetable magiswords shall be mine!", and carries a Carrot Magisword.
- Phil the Pilferer (voiced by Eric Bauza): Phil is a petty thief who can vanish and appear in sight at the blink of an eye. He often gets into the Warriors' way by stealing their stuff. He is also a member of the secret society called "The Brotherhood of Thieves". His voice is modeled after Antonio Banderas. He is also a talented juggler.
- King Rexxtopher (voiced by Eric Bauza): King Rexxtopher is a Tyrannosaurus who is the ruler of the Dinosaur Kingdom. He often banishes the Warriors for Hire for smuggling dinosaurs from his kingdom and eating them. Despite this, he is willing to cooperate with them at various situations and also carries the Claw Magisword.
- Old Man Oldman (voiced by Kyle A. Carrozza): Old Man Oldman is an elderly, diminutive man who often hires the Warriors for Hire to do manual labor and chores for him, much to the Warriors' chagrin. He is also an insomniac. His talent is training squirrels on doing various tricks and skills.
- Nohyas (voiced by Kyle A. Carrozza): Nohyas is the mysterious doppleganger of Prohyas who believes that he is him, even though his clothes are palette swapped and his wears a derby and a mustache. He also has a sister named Handbre who speaks French and is actually his hand dressed like Vambre. His voice is based on the late Randy "Macho Man" Savage, even mimicking his catch-phrase, "NO YEAH!". His talent is doing impressions, which is pretty much using his Pencil Magisword to make someone look like him.
- Ralphio (voiced by series head writer Mr. Lawrence): Ralphio is the owner of Ralphio's House of Swords; a shop at Mount Ma'al where he frequently sells the Warriors "magiswords". He has a habit of conning the Warriors (mostly Prohyas) by charging extra for Magiswords, upselling them with lame Magiswords and selling them fake maps, and even steals candy from babies. He has a pet slimeball named Wobbles (voiced by Kyle Carrozza) given to him by Prohyas, who also helps him in the shop.
- Morbidia and Gateaux (voiced by Candi Milo in "Too Many Warriors" and Mary Faber in the TV series and Arin Hanson): The sorcerer rivals of the Warriors for Hire who run a similar business called "Witch Way" as Sorcerers for Hire. They have been rivals with the Warriors since Adventure Academy and the two are often overshadowed by them. Morbidia dresses in a witch outfit, often emphasizes her speech, has an overbite, makes exaggerating facial expressions when she speaks and has an ill-temper. Gateaux dresses in a wizard outfit, often repeats the last word that Morbidia says against his will, lacks a tail for unknown reasons, loves Veronica Victorious as well as writing fan-fictions and is addicted to texting. Morbidia's voice is based on William Shatner and Gateaux's voice is based on George Takei, two actors known for working in the Star Trek series.
- Goomer and Frankylo (both voiced by Kyle A. Carrozza): Goomer is a slimeball who speaks in slime language which Vambre understands since she studied it at Adventure Academy. He hires the Warriors to get him a dinosaur to be his best pal due to being limbless. Frankylo is a friendly baby Ankylosaurus who makes friends fast and is friends with Goomer.
- Witchy Simone (voiced by character designer Lindsay Smith-Carrozza): A hyperactive, over-zealous and odd-tempered witch girl who is a loose cannon at times and has a hard time controlling her magic powers, causing disasters to occur. She works full-time as a cashier and manager at Slug-Burger. Her goal is to be re-admitted to Adventure Academy in order to graduate and become a full-time Adventurer for Hire. Prohyas has a habit of calling her "squirt", to which she usually shouts "That's not my name!" and unleashes her magic. She delivers leftover food from Slug Burger and gives them to Prohyas for free. She is later promoted to manager of Slug Burger by Mr. Spoony.
- Noville (voiced by Phil LaMarr): Noville is the store owner of the Printed Page on Mount Ma'alI who has a crush on Vambre. He is very sensitive and often speaks quietly due to his fear of being social. He delivers the new Veronica Victorious issues to Vambre and Gateaux. He also has regular training sessions with Vambre on how to use his Swish Navy Magisword.
- Omnibus (voiced by Hal Lublin): The self-proclaimed The Great Omnibus the Accumulator, Omnibus is a magician who is a frequent customer of Warriors for Hire, who can be quite annoying and is sometimes ignored by them. He lives in a vast house filled with rare artifacts and collectibles which he often purchases every year, even with some without his knowledge such as Jest-O the Best O (voiced by Mr. Lawrence). He has the ability to disembody his body parts and teleport at will. He also claims to turn people into toads as he threatened the Warriors if anything in his home is out of place.
- Füd (voiced by Grey Griffin): A rare-food enthusiast who hires the Warriors to retrieve items that are in relation to food, hence the name. Füd is always shown with a red-apple on her head and speaks with a soft Southern drawl. She can bake 100 pies in 100 seconds(1 min, 40 sec). She also has a boyfriend named Snax (voiced by Jack McBrayer) who shares the same interest as her.
- Skullivan (voiced by Luke Sienkowski): Skullivan is a skeleton cave monster who, alongside Lady Hiss, Grup and Prug make up the Cave Weirdos in the Cave of Stuff. As Level 1: Cave Weirdos, their job is to make the caves as hard as it can be for the adventurer to find the treasure. Skullivan has a long-suffering outlook on life and longs for his retirement in 500 years.
- Lady Hiss (voiced by Lindsay Smith-Carrozza): Lady Hiss is a rattlesnake cave monster who, alongside Skullivan, Grup and Prug make up the Cave Weirdos in the Cave of Stuff. As Level 1: Cave Weirdos, their job is to make the caves as hard as it can be for the adventurer to find the treasure. Lady Hiss has a laid-back personality and speaks with a skater accent and a lisp.
- Prug (voiced by Kyle A. Carrozza): Prug is a dragon and the brother of Grup. He is a cave monster who, alongside Skullivan, Lady Hiss and his brother, make up the Cave Weirdos in the Cave of Stuff. As Level 1: Cave Weirdos, their job is to make the caves as hard as it can be for the adventurer to find the treasure. Prug has a deadpan expression and looks like a larger version of Grup. His personality in the series is also similar to how Grup's was portrayed in the 3-minute shorts.
- Helmut (voiced by Mr. Lawrence in the TV series): A annoying dwarfed man who is known for his silver helmet which covers his eyes and often pops out of nowhere annoying the cast by shouting "Dorks!". He is very similar to Nelson Muntz from The Simpsons. He works as an assistant for Noville in the Printed Page and often covers for him when he's out, but often messes with the customers and the books. He is currently a frog due to Morbidia turning him into one in the episode "Gotta Get Grup to Get Down". He also enjoys coloring.
- Neddy the Mallet (voiced by Townsend Coleman): A bear adventurer who was a former classmate of Prohyas and Vambre at Adventure Academy. Living in a life through adventuring and borrowing food from picnickers, he took over the Cave of Stuff after retrieving the Bee Magisword and gave himself the official title "King Neddy" and claiming the cave as his castle. He has a habit of eating and sleeping due to his bear natural instincts. He also has a problem remembering peoples' names which led to his dethronement from the Cave of Stuff. His mannerisms are based on The Tick, also voiced by Coleman, which is the primary reason why he was booked for the show.
- Mr. Spoony (voiced by Kyle Massey): Witchy Simone's hard-headed superior at Slug Burger who makes sure that Witchy follows the rules and obeys the motto that "The customer is always right". He became reluctant to help her due to promoting her as manager. After seeing the Warrior's skills with their magiswords which improved work productivity, he gives Simone a raise and purchase his own magiswords from Ralphio so he could use them too to help him with his work at Slug-Burger.
- Mr. Packadermus Packard (voiced by series' supervising director Ken Mitchroney): The Warriors' ill-tempered landlord who makes sure that the Warriors aren't late on their rent. His name is based on the fact that he's an elephant.
Cast and characters
- Kyle A. Carrozza - Prohyas Warrior, Announcer, Grup the Dragon, Nohyas, Zombie Pumpkin Magisword, Old Man Oldman, Robopiggeh, Slug Burger Clerk, Tree-J, Hambus, Oinkus Oinkus Magisword, Attractive Voice Magisword, Snowmanpire, Underground Handbeast, Prug, Goomer, Frankylo, Attacktus, Reginald Lavishum, Drain Hair Monster, Helmut ("Warriors for Hire" only), Preacher, Fishing Buddies, Squirrel, Long Underwear Wolf, Gorilla, Squirrel Man Voice, Pirate 06, Pirate 07, Frog, Giggle Face, Stink, Biblia Tick, Wobbles, Prohyas' Stomach ("Vambre's Brain" only)
- Grey Griffin - Vambre Warrior, Zange, Mysterious Hooded Woman, Hot Dog Customer, Füd, Pirate 03, Pirate 04, Pirate 05
- Eric Bauza - Hoppus, Phil, King Rexxtopher, Jurassi, Pig Guards, Hambus ("Cleanliness Is Next to Grupliness" Only), Ninja Kotassium, Persian Princess
- Townsend Coleman - Neddy the Mallet, Beeswax Crown
- Jim Cummings - Keeper of the Mask, Buford
- Mary Faber - Morbidia (TV Series), Additional Voices
- Arin Hanson - Gateaux, Delivery Man Steve, Zonq, Additional voices
- Mr. Lawrence - Ralphio, Jest-O The Best-O, Dinosaur, Loch Mess Monster, Helmut (TV Series), Carnivorous Plant Magisword
- Tom Kenny - Taunting Jester Magisword
- Hal Lublin - Omnibus, Smashroom, Ice Posey, Pirate 01, Pirate 02, Pirate 08, Shopkeeper
- Kyle Massey - Mr. Spoony, Brachiosaurus, Ankylosaurus
- Kate Micucci - Penny Plasm, Baby
- Ken Mitchroney - Mr. Packard, House, Sales Deer
- Luke Sienkowski - Skullivan, Docky Boardman, Nyando, Additional Voices
- Lindsay Smith-Carrozza - Witchy Simone, Lady Hiss
- Phil LaMarr - Noville, Long James Pirate Mayor, Sidney, Old Guy
- Candi Milo - Morbidia ("Too Many Warriors" only), Vambre's Brain, Dolphin Magisword (EP02 only), Grand Poobah, Mascott, Additional Voices
- Bill Kopp - Man Fish the Fish Man, Eel
- Dana Gould - Norman Warrior, Fish Pirate
- Renee Albert - Kablammica Warrior
- Judy Tenuta - Queen Porcina
- Pete Holmes - Teri the Spider
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - Papa Kotassian, Additional Kotassians
- Erica Luttrell - Glori
- Rider Strong
- Jack McBrayer - Snax
- Jess Harnell - Bag Puppets, Füd Fit Theme Sing Singer
- Gilbert Gottfried - Prohyas' Stomach (TV Series)
- Dave Coulier
- Rob Paulsen
- Jeff Bennett
- Maria Bamford
- Johnny Yong Bosch
- Paul Schrier
- Renie Rivas
- Rosearik Rikki Simons
- Mark Fite
- Haley Mancini
- Robbie Rist
- Michaela Dietz
- Fred Tatasciore
- Jennifer Hale
- Nika Futterman
Digital shorts series 1 (2015)
|No.||Title||Original air date||Production code|
|1||"To Boulderly Go"||May 6, 2015||201|
|Vambre and Prohyas' quest for the boulder treasure leads them to Grup the Dragon.|
|2||"Pig Iron"||May 6, 2015||202|
|Vambre and Prohyas compete for the Oinkus Magisword against Super Mighty Robot Piggeh.|
|3||"Bark Attack"||July 1, 2015||203|
|A Mysterious Hooded Woman hires Prohyas & Vambre to retrieve the Golden Spectacles from the Tree-J in the Deepest Darkest Woods.|
|4||"Dolphinominal"||July 1, 2015||204|
|Phil the thief swipes Prohyas' beloved Dolphin Magisword.|
|5||"The Land Before Slime"||August 3, 2015||205|
|Vambre and Prohyas head to the Dinosaur Kingdom to recover a lost baby dinosaur.|
|6||"Hands Down"||August 3, 2015||206|
|The Warriors finally get some business doing yard work for Old Man Oldman.|
|7||"Zombie Reasonable"||September 1, 2015||207|
|On their quest to find the Zombie Pumpkin Magisword, the Warriors encounter Hoppus, and fight over who saw it first.|
|8||"Attacktus"||September 1, 2015||208|
|The Warriors are sent to the Barren Faceland to water a cactus, which grows into a giant cactus beast that attacks them.|
|9||"No Robots for Old Men"||October 1, 2015||209|
|Old Man Oldman is back with his secret weapon - Grup taped to the Robopiggeh|
|10||"Whose Hyas Is It Anyway?"||October 1, 2015||210|
|The Warriors travel to futuristic Galacton and must figure out a way to get the Confusing Alien Magisword from Nohyas.|
Digital shorts series 2 (2016)
|No.||Title||Original air date||Production code|
|1||"Warriors for Hire"||August 15, 2016||201|
Prohyas and Vambre's Warrior service is open for business.Vlogs: "Prohyas Talks About Magiswords: Mummy Magisword", "Vambre Vlogs About Magiswords As Well: Retractable Ladder Magisword"
|2||"The Desolation of Grup"||August 22, 2016||202|
The Warriors are hired to "vanquish" a dragon.Vlogs: "Prohyas Talks About Magiswords: Rad Rocket Magisword"
|3||"Pool Fools"||August 29, 2016||203|
Tired of their local public swimming pool, the Warriors travel to the Dinosaur Kingdom. |
Vlogs: "Prohyas Talks About Magiswords: Exploding Bubble Magisword"
Guest Voice: Doug Lawrence as Ralphio
|4||"Too Many Warriors"||September 5, 2016||204|
The Warriors and their archrivals: "Witch Way" are both hired to battle.
Vlogs: "Prohyas Talks About Magiswords: Excaliburger Magisword"Guest voices: Candi Milo as Morbidia, Arin Hanson as Gateaux, and Luke Sienkowski as Docky Boardman
|5||"Walkies"||September 12, 2016||205|
Vambre and Prohyas are hired by Old Man Oldman to walk his new stray dog.Vlogs: "Prohyas Talks About Magiswords: Tomato Magisword"
|6||"Identity Theft"||September 19, 2016||206|
The Warriors must foil Prohyas' evil doppelganger "Nohyas."
Vlogs: "Prohyas Talks About Magiswords: Celery Magisword"Guest voices: Lindsay Smith-Carrozza as Witchy Simone, Phil LaMarr as Noville, and Doug Lawrence as Ralphio
|7||"Stairways & Spiders"||October 11, 2016||207|
The Warriors find themselves on a long and treacherous staircase guarded by a huge talking spider.Guest voice: Pete Holmes as Teri the Spider
|8||"Vambre's Brain"||October 24, 2016||208|
Vambre can't get her brain to go to sleep and it takes control of her body.Guest voice: Candi Milo as Vambre's Brain
|9||"Do We Decimal System?"||November 7, 2016||209|
The Warriors seek a secret book in the Library of Shhh! and their best friend from warrior school "Witchy Simone" follows themGuest voice: Lindsay Smith-Carrozza as Witchy Simone
|10||"Can I Keep It?"||November 11, 2016 (MagiMobile)|
November 21, 2016 (CN Video)
|Prohyas smuggles a Slime monster into Warriors' headquarters and things get hairy when the little guy starts to multiply.|
|11||"Keeper of the Mask"||November 11, 2016 (MagiMobile)||211|
Vambre and Prohyas are on a quest to attain the Masked Magisword… but the Keeper of the Mask (voiced by Jim Cummings) sets a challenge before they can claim their prize: a mask with the facial expression of "mindless bliss" must be produced or the sword stays in the temple!Guest voice: Jim Cummings as Keeper of the Mask
Season 1 (2016)
|Title||Written and storyboarded by||Original air date||Prod.|
|1||1||"Mushroom Menace"||Krystal Ureta and Clay Lindvall||September 5, 2016||101||1.08|
Prohyas, Vambre and the Zombie Pumpkin Magisword must save the Mysterious Hooded Woman's home from the Smashroom.
Guest voice: Hal Lublin as The Great Omnibus, Smashroom and Ice PoseyNote: Originally aired as a sneak peek before the series premiered on September 29, 2016.
|2||2||"The Mystery of Loch Mess"||Zoë Moss and Luke Ski||September 29, 2016||102||1.16|
Prohyas and Vambre try to stop Queen Porcina from capturing delivery folks.Guest voices: Judy Tenuta as Queen Porcina, Mary Faber as Morbidia, and Arin Hanson as Gateaux and Delivery Man Steve
|3||3||"Squirrelled Domination!"||John Berry and Drew Green||September 29, 2016||103||1.16|
A rare food enthusiast sends the warriors on a mission to gather five golden acorns.Guest voices: Candi Milo as Dolphin Magisword and Vambre's Brain
|4||4||"Case Clothed"||Krystal Ureta and Clay Lindvall||October 6, 2016||104||1.08|
Princess Zange hires the Warriors to be her secret service while she goes shopping.Guest voices: Hal Lublin as Pirate 01, 02, 08 and Shopkeeper
|5||5||"Surely You Jesto"||Mike Kazaleh||October 13, 2016||105||0.95|
The Warriors think that house sitting for Omnibus is boring work.Guest voice: Tom Kenny as The Taunting Jester Magisword
|6||6||"Cleanliness Is Next to Grupliness"||Zoë Moss and Luke Ski||October 20, 2016||106||1.13|
|Because Grup is stinking up the whole town, the Warriors try to coax the reluctant dragon into taking a bath.|
|7||7||"Flirty Phantom"||Mike Kazaleh||October 27, 2016||107||1.03|
Lost in Transylberia, the Warriors come to a haunted house for help and meet a young ghost lady inside that wants to spend the rest of her afterlife with Prohyas!Guest voice: Kate Micucci as Penny Plasm, and Ken Mitchroney as House and Sales Deer
|8||8||"The Wrath of Neddy"||John Berry and Drew Green||November 3, 2016||108||1.01|
The Cave Weirdos are displaced from their cave by Neddy the Mallet and turn to the Warriors to help them reclaim their place.Guest voice: Townsend Coleman as Neddy the Mallet
|9||9||"Working for Scales"||Zoë Moss and Luke Ski||November 7, 2016||TBA||0.92|
Princess Zange is sick and requires a dinosaur scale for a tea remedy, but King Rexxtopher is fiercely against the Warriors stepping foot inside his Dinosaur Kingdom to get it.Guest voice: Kyle Massey as Mr. Spoony, Ankylosaurus and Brachiosaurus
|10||10||"Felonious Prose"||John Berry and Drew Green||November 8, 2016||TBA||0.81|
The Warrior mission of finding a lost contact lens gets seriously compromised from Vambre's obsession with the latest Veronica Victorious novel.Guest voice: Jim Cummings as Buford
|11||11||"Potion in the Ocean"||Krystal Ureta and Clay Lindvall||November 9, 2016||TBA||0.99|
Witchy Simone joins the Warriors on a mission deep in the Fickle Sea to find an eye of newt for her magic potion, but Man Fish the Fish Man won’t let them harm his sea newt pal!Guest voices: Bill Kopp as Man Fish the Fish Man and Eel, and Dana Gould as Norman Warrior and Pirate Fish
|12||12||"Bad Bad Cop"||Bob Camp||November 10, 2016||TBA||1.07|
|Vambre and Prohyas pretend to be cops in their attempts to shakedown a dangerous bunch of pirates to find a broccoli smuggler.|
|13||13||"Gotta Get Grup to Get Down"||Zoë Moss and Luke Ski||November 11, 2016||TBA||1.24|
|Grup hires the Warriors to help him become the biggest music star in Rhyboflaven, yet helping the little dragon achieve his big dream is no small task.|
|14||14||"Thick as Thieves"||John Berry and Drew Green||November 14, 2016||TBA||0.87|
|Phil the Pilferer robs Vambre and Prohyas of their very best Magiswords so he can snag the Sheepy Mantis, but the Warriors find out that no Magisword is lame as they manage to keep Phil from becoming Thief of the Year.|
|15||15||"Biggest Fan"||Krystal Ureta and Clay Lindvall||November 15, 2016||TBA||0.95|
An obsessed super fan goes to dangerous extremes just to be saved by her Warrior heroes: Vambre and Prohyas.Guest voice: Erica Luttrell as Glori
|16||16||"Dungeons and Dayjobs"||Dave Alvarez and Bob Camp||November 16, 2016||TBA||0.98|
A botched mission leaves the Warriors in debt, so they take day jobs at Slugburger and sling Slugburgers for Witchy Simone!Guest voice: Jess Harnell as Bag Puppets
|17||17||"Little Sword of Horrors"||Zoë Moss and Luke Ski||November 17, 2016||TBA||1.10|
|Prohyas grows a new Magisword from a tiny seed, but doesn’t know that his Carnivorous Plant Magisword is a menace to Lyvsherian society until it's too late!|
|18||18||"Champions of Breakfast"||John Berry and Drew Green||November 18, 2016||TBA||1.06|
An epic battle between Vambre and her Waffle Magisword and Prohyas’ Pancake Magisword escalates to a war that can only end when Grup solicits his Cave Weirdo pals to be peacemakers.Guest voices: Jack McBrayer as Snax, and Jess Harnell as Füd Fït Theme Song Singer
|19||19||"Gut Feelings"||Krystal Ureta and Clay Lindvall||December 1, 2016||TBA||1.03|
The warriors try to learn who stole all of the vegetable Magiswords that belong to Hoppus, the angry bunny.Guest voices: Renee Albert as Kablammica Warrior, and Gilbert Gottfried as Prohyas' Stomach
Cartoon Network ordered and finished 15 Mighty Magiswords micro-shorts for the CN Anything app. The object of the app involves a situation involving the Warriors for Hire and it's up for the players to "Choose Your Magisword" to help the Warriors succeed on their goal. The segments air in out of order and several clips of them can be found in some Mighty Magiswords promos.
|1||"Prohyas and Hoppus vs Veggie"|
Prohyas helps Hoppus pull a veggie.Magiswords used: Pencil Magisword, Dolphin Magisword
|2||"Prohyas vs Hoppus"|
Hoppus challenges Prohyas for the Celery MagiswordMagiswords used: Celery Magisword, Tomato Magisword
|3||"Vambre vs Phil #1"|
Phil becomes Prohyas' hat for money but Vambre states that's not how hats work.Magiswords used: Cheese Magisword, Blow Dryer Magisword
|4||"Vambre vs Phil #2"|
Vambre wants to buy a cloak but Phil stole her wallet.Magiswords used: Mummy Magisword, Magnet Magisword
|5||"Prohyas vs Tree-J"|
Prohyas wants to get the Tree-J to pipe downMagiswords used: Zombie Pumpkin Magisword, Dolphin Magisword
|6||"Prohyas vs Quicksand"|
Prohyas is stuck in quicksand.Magiswords used: Lobsterclaw Magisword, Magnet Magisword
|7||"Warriors for Hire vs the Heat"|
Prohyas and Vambre are dying in the heatMagiswords used: Chainsaw Magisword, Dolphin Magisword
|8||"Prohyas vs Nohyas"|
Prohyas meets his doppleganger, Nohyas, who wants his MagiswordsMagiswords used: Cheese Magisword, Electric Razor Magisword
|9||"Prohyas vs the Dolphin Magisword"|
Prohyas lets' his Dolphin Magisword use any magisword she likes for being good all week.Magiswords used: Sleeping Dragon Magisword, Excaliburger Magisword
|10||"Warriors for Hire vs King Rexxtopher #1"|
The Warriors for Hire try to get King Rexxtopher's Claw MagiswordMagiswords used: Boulder Magisword, Accordion Magisword
|11||"Warriors for Hire vs King Rexxtopher #2"|
The Warriors for Hire fight Rexxtopher when he demanded them to stop eating dinosaurs.Magiswords used: Pencil Magisword, Snowball Magisword
|12||"Warriors for Hire vs Snowmanpire"|
The Warriors for Hire encounter a Snowmanpire in Transylberia.Magiswords used: Onion Magisword, Radiator Magisword
|13||"Vambre vs Transylberia"|
Vambre is freezing in Transylberia due to not wearing pantsMagiswords used: Radiator Magisword, Attractive Voice Magisword
|14||"Vambre vs UFO"|
Vambre is being annoyed by a UFO in GalactonMagiswords used: Rad Rocket Magisword, Boulder Magisword
|15||"Vambre vs Piggy"|
Vambre takes offense when a piggy oinked at her.Magiswords used: Blow Dryer Magisword, Oinkus Oinkus Magisword
The Mighty Magiswords short-form series premiered on Cartoon Network in Australia and New Zealand on January 16, 2016. Cartoon Network Australia will air a sneak peek premiere of the full-length series on December 10, 2016. Mighty Magiswords will premiere as a full series in Australia on January 16, 2017.
On Cartoon Network Africa, the shorts will premiere in January 2017, and the show will fully premiere in March 2017.
Mighty Magiswords has received mixed to average reviews. Some praise was for the animation and jokes, but some said that it didn't stand out as much as other Cartoon Network shows, with only a 5.1 IMDB score. one mixed reaction came from Emily Ashby of Common Sense Media who wrote, "...Short on substance or value. Kids may not learn much from watching, but they'll undoubtedly enjoy the characters' antics and the laughable mayhem that ensues when each new magisword gets put to use."
- The Deadline Team. "Cartoon Network Unveils Upfront Slate For 2015-2016". Deadline.
- "Kyle Carrozza". Twitter.
- "Kyle Carrozza". Cartoon Network/YouTube.
- "Mary Faber Official Website". Mary Faber Official Website.
- "Kyle Carrozza". Twitter.
- "Mighty Magiswords - Fliry Phantom". YouTube.
- "TV's Kyle Tumbles for You". TV's Kyle Tumbles for You.
- "Kyle & Luke Talk About Toons". Ognetworks.tv.
- "JudyTenuta". Twitter.
- "Kyle Carrozza". Twitter.
- "JackMcBrayer". Twitter.
- "JessHarnell". Twitter.
- "DaveCoulier". Twitter.
- "Maria Bamford". Twitter.
- "Johnny Yong Bosch". Twitter.
- "Paul Schrier". Twitter.
- "Renie Revas". Twitter.
- "Rosearik Rikki Simons". Twitter.
- "Mark Fite". Twitter.
- "Haley Mancini". Twitter.
- "Robbie Rist". Twitter.
- "Michaela Dietz". Twitter.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 7, 2016). "ShowbuzzDaily's Top 100 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.6.2016". ShowbuzzDaily. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- "Cartoon Network Australia And Boomerang Australia December 2016 Highlights". RegularCapital: Cartoon Network International News. Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific/Poem Group PR. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Cartoon Network Australia And Boomerang Australia January 2017 Highlights". RegularCapital: Cartoon Network International News. Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Cartoon Network PR Highlights January 2016". Eckfactor (Press release). Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific. Retrieved December 4, 2015.
- "Cartoon Network Africa and Boomerang Africa - January 2017 Highlights". RegularCapital. November 25, 2016. Retrieved November 29, 2016.
- Ashby, Emily. "Mighty Magiswords". Common Sense Media. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- Official website
- Mighty Magiswords at the Internet Movie Database
- Mighty Magiswords at The Big Cartoon DataBase