Michael Crowley (journalist)
Michael Crowley is senior foreign affairs correspondent for POLITICO.
Crowley is a 1994 graduate of Yale University
From 2010 to 2014, Crowley was a writer, editor and senior foreign affairs correspondent for Time. From 2000 to 2010 he was a writer for The New Republic where he covered domestic politics and foreign policy. He was also a reporter at the Boston Globe and the Boston Phoenix. His work has also been published in The New York Times, The Atlantic, GQ, New York and Slate. He often appears on PBS, NPR and MSNBC. Crowley has reported from more than a dozen countries, including Iraq, China, Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Lebanon, Germany and Ukraine.
- Recent POLITICO articles.
- "'We Caved'", Politico Magazine, January 2016.
- "The Foreign Minister of Burlington, Vt.", Politico, July 31, 2015.
- "Plan B for Iran", Politico Magazine, June 24, 2015.
- Time articles and blogs
- New Republic bio and articles
- "The Reinvention of Robert Gates," The New Republic, Nov. 9, 2009.
- "Hillary's War," The New Republic, April 2, 2007.
- "The Stuff Sam Nunn’s Nightmares Are Made Of," New York Times Magazine, Feb. 25, 2007
- "Can Lobbyists Stop the War?" New York Times Magazine, Sept. 9, 2007.