Media Forest is an Israeli service provider of Monitoring and Media Research for Music and AdvertiIndustries, founded in 2005 in Netanya, Israel. The company monitors broadcasting tracks and channels such as radio stations and TV channels, and accordingly, provides added-value content and information services. The company provides a service in which artists and musicians Purchase a subscription that provides them real time information on broadcast channels, which have an Internet broadcast interface.
Since founding Media Forest, the company has established regional franchise owners operating in France, Argentina, Moldova, Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, and Switzerland.
Media Forest publishes an airplay charts once a week, every Sunday. The airplay charts contain data generated by the Media Forest system according to any song played during the period starting the previous Sunday at time 00:00:00 and ending Saturday night at 23:59:59.
The weekly chart was published by Mako, and actually in the official website.
The current number-one single is "24K Magic" by Bruno Mars.
- ↑ http://www.ycdmultimedia.co.il/news/18-10-2009.php
- 1 2 http://www.franchise-international.net/page/media-forest-inc-master/ttcj2p.php
- ↑ http://www.getswot.com/company.asp?ID=513708362
- ↑ http://mediaforest.biz/About.aspx
- ↑ https://www.copyrights.org.il/index.php?module=article&article=250&
- ↑ http://www.mako.co.il/music-news/radio_airplay_chart/Article-025efde944dbc11006.htm
- ↑ http://www.cellcom.co.il/content/music/top_chart/media_forest_playlist/Pages/default.aspx
- ↑ http://www.mako.co.il/music-news/radio_airplay_chart