|Created by||Steve Marmel|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||4|
|Running time||22 minutes|
Bay City Productions|
|Distributor||Disney–ABC Domestic Television|
|Original network||Disney Channel|
|Picture format||16:9 HDTV|
|Original release||November 11, 2016 – present|
Mech-X4 is an American science fiction television series created by Steve Marmel and airs on Disney Channel. The series stars Nathaniel Potvin, Raymond Cham, Kamran Lucas and Pearce Joza. On September 2, 2016, the series was renewed for a second season. The series premiered on November 11, 2016, on Disney Channel.
Ryan Walker is a freshman at Bay City High who has technopathy - the extraordinary ability to control technology with his mind. His talent mysteriously awakens MECH-X4, a giant 150-foot robot built by an elusive genius-in-hiding to defend their town against impending doom. Ryan recruits his two best friends and his older brother to help him operate MECH-X4. When monsters suddenly begin to descend upon their city, the four must quickly learn to work as a team in order to pilot the robot that is their only hope of saving their town, and ultimately the world, from mass destruction.
- Nathaniel Potvin as Ryan Walker
- Raymond Cham as Mark Walker
- Kamran Lucas as Harris
- Pearce Joza as Connor "Spyder" Johnson
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.|
|1||"Let's Call It MECH-X4!"||Zach Lipovsky||Steve Marmel||November 11, 2016||101–102||1.26|
|Bay City High freshman Ryan Walker stumbles upon a giant robot named MECH-X4, and enlists his two best friends, Spyder and Harris, and his older brother Mark to help him operate it when monsters begin to descend on his town.|
|2||"Let's Get Some Air!"||Adam Stein||Anupam Nigam||November 12, 2016||103||1.24|
|When a monster ooze-infected Harris starts to mutate, the team must go on a mission to find a cure.|
|3||"Let's Open the Monster Heart!"||Adam Stein||George Strayton||November 13, 2016||104||1.14|
|The team infiltrates Harper Futuristics in order to access a powerful laser to use and crack open the monster heart.|
|4||"Let's Be Idiots!"||Kaare Andrews||Michael Rowe||November 27, 2016||105||TBD|
|5||"Let's Survive in the Woods!"||Kaare Andrews||Kyle Mack||December 4, 2016||106||TBD|
- Petski, Denise (September 1, 2016). "'MECH-X4' Renewed For Second Season By Disney XD". Deadline. Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- Petski, Denise (January 29, 2016). "Disney XD Orders Sci-Fi Adventure Comedy Series 'MECH-X4'". Deadline. Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 14, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.11.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved 2016-11-14.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 15, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.12.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved 2016-11-15.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 15, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.13.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved 2016-11-15.
- "Watch MECH-X4 Episodes | Season 1". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2016-11-10.