Marie Sharp's is a habanero pepper hot sauce manufacturer based in Belize. The brand offers numerous sauces of varying heat, most blending carrots, vinegar and onion with crushed habaneros. Marie Sharp's products are widely available in restaurants and stores throughout Belize. The company is privately owned by Marie Sharp, who began locally selling sauces on her 400-acre farm outside Dangriga in 1982. In 1985 a factory was built to meet the growing demand, also serving as a popular tourist destination. Distribution has since expanded from Belize to much of Central and North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. In 2014 Marie Sharp's sales totaled $3.8 million.
- "FRONTLINE/WORLD . BELIZE - The Exile's Song . Reporter's Scrapbook: Follow the Beat - Non-Flash Version | PBS". PBS. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- Society, National Geographic. "Travel Favorite -- Belize -- National Geographic". National Geographic. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "Centralamerica.Com - Know Belize - Food & Drink". www.centralamerica.com. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "Farm & Factory". Marie Sharp's. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "The most magical place on Earth?". News.com.au. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "7 News Belize". 7newsbelize.com. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "Marie Sharp's Fine Foods Ltd. Proud Products of Belize". www.mariesharps-bz.com. Retrieved 2016-02-01.