Manuela Eugenia Ímaz Houglín|
June 14, 1979
Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico
|Relatives||Rubén Imaz (cousin)|
Manuela began her artistic career as a TV host on the TeleHit channel, where she appeared in El Planeta de Cabeza and Zona Pública.
Her great performance in the melodrama demonstrated her acting ability to Larrosa, who then invited her to take part in Las Vías del Amor (2002), credited alongside major actors such as Enrique Rocha and Daniela Romo.
After a break, she resumed her career in Corazones al límite (2004), where she played Isadora.
She has a daughter named Alaya, born in 2003.
Her cousin is film director Rubén Ímaz.
- Corazón indomable (2013)... Alejandra Hernandez
- Por Ella Soy Eva (2012)... Patricia Lorca
- Rafaela (2010) ... Arely
- Llena de amor (2010) .... Fabiola
- Sortilegio (2009)... Katia Alanis
- Al Diablo con los Guapos (2008)... Marisela Echevarria
- Muchachitas como tú (2007)... Raquel
- Amar Sin Limites (2006)... Cecilia
- Apuesta por un Amor (2004)... Gracia
- Corazones al límite (2004)... Isadora
- Las vías del amor (2002)... Rosaura
- Amigas y Rivales (2001)... Tamara de la Colina
- Camila (1998)