List of magazines in Denmark
In Denmark there are various magazines with different frequency types, including weekly magazines, monthly magazines and quarterly magazines. As in other Nordic countries, the national consumer organizations publish their magazines in Denmark. In 2007, there were nearly 68 consumer magazines in the country which were mostly owned by Danish media groups. Of them 52 were monthly/quarterly whereas 16 were weekly. These magazines were grouped into four main categories: general-interest magazines, opinion magazines, TV and radio guides, and professional and scientific magazines.
The following is an incomplete list of current and defunct magazines published in Denmark. They may be published in Danish or in other languages.
- 7 TV-Dage
- Mandag Morgen
- The Murmur
- Økonomisk Ugebrev
- Ude og Hjemme
- Ugebladet Søndag
- Verden og Vi
- Vi Unge
- "Factsheet Denmark" (PDF). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. January 2007. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- Consumer Policy in the Baltic and Nordic Countries. Nordic Council of Ministers. 1993. p. 157. ISBN 978-92-9120-307-9. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- "Denmark - Consumer magazines". G2MI. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Follow us". Dansk. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- Marianne Ping Huang. "Cultural Journals and Cultural Debate: Focusing Cultural Diffusion?" (PDF). Aarhus Universitet. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- Peter Kjær (2007). Mediating Business: The Expansion of Business Journalism. Copenhagen Business School Press DK. p. 52. ISBN 978-87-630-0199-1. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- A Cultural History of the Avant-Garde in the Nordic Countries 1950-1975. BRILL. 14 March 2016. p. 212. ISBN 978-90-04-31050-6. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- "Website". The Murmur. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "Statistical Yearbook 2002". Denmarks Statistik. p. 157. Retrieved 9 May 2016.