Life as a Fatal Sexually Transmitted Disease
|Life as a Fatal Sexually Transmitted Disease|
|Directed by||Krzysztof Zanussi|
|Produced by||Iwona Ziulkowska|
|Written by||Krzysztof Zanussi|
|Music by||Wojciech Kilar|
|Edited by||Marek Denys|
Life as a Fatal Sexually Transmitted Disease (Polish: Życie jako śmiertelna choroba przenoszona drogą płciową) is a 2000 Polish drama film directed by Krzysztof Zanussi. It was Poland's submission to the 73rd Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. The film won the Golden St. George at the 22nd Moscow International Film Festival.
- Zbigniew Zapasiewicz as Tomasz Berg
- Krystyna Janda as Anna
- Tadeusz Bradecki as Monk Marek
- Monika Krzywkowska as Hanka
- Pawel Okraska as Filip
- Jerzy Radziwilowicz as Starszy wioskowy
- Szymon Bobrowski as Karol
- "Record 46 Countries in Race for Oscar". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on 5 April 2008. Retrieved 19 July 2008.
- "AMPAS Announces the Nominees for the 73rd Academy Awards". indieWire.com. Archived from the original on 12 February 2005. Retrieved 19 July 2008.
- "22nd Moscow International Film Festival (2000)". MIFF. Retrieved 27 March 2013.