La loba (telenovela)
|La Loba (The (Female) Wolf)|
|Created by||Patricia Palmer|
|Developed by||TV Azteca for Azteca Novelas|
|Theme music composer||Jorge Avedano|
|Opening theme||"Las Leyes del Corazon" Performed by Ana Gabriel|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||175|
|Executive producer(s)||Jose Solano Rodriguez|
|Producer(s)||Maricarmen Marcos Azteca Novelas: Alberto Santini Lara|
Miguel Sanchez C|
Rigel Sosa Andrade
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Original network||Azteca 13|
|Preceded by||Pasión Morena|
|Followed by||Entre el Amor y el Deseo|
La Loba (Fierce Angel) is a Mexican telenovela by TV Azteca. It premiered on 2010. The protagonists are the international stars Ivonne Montero and Mauricio Islas. Grand actors such as Regina Torne, Omar Fierro, Ana Ciochetti, Fernando Becerril, and Marta Aura also included as cast members.
Patricia Palmer created the original Argentine version, Los Angeles No Lloran. It was produced by Patricia Palmer, Alberto Marchi and Alejandro Moser. The original stars are Orlando Carrio and Patricia Palmer. Theme song in this version is also by Patricia Palmer.
Patricia Palmer joined the cast as Mina in La Loba.
- Ivonne Montero ... Angeles Fernandez de Alcazar - Biological daughter of Ignacio and Maria, granddaughter of Prudencia 'La Loba', in love with Emiliano and marries him.
- Mauricio Islas ... Emiliano Alcazar, in love with Angeles and marries her. Son of Alejandro and Manuela
Main antagonist, main villain
- Regina Torné ... Prudencia Gutiérrez viuda de Alcazar, serial killer, Angeles biological grandmother, hates Angeles, killed Alejandro's mother, 'suffers from a stroke ends up abandoned and alone in a land fill with other homeless people, sees hallucinations of all the people she killed.'
- Omar Fierro ... Ignacio, married to Eugenia, in love with Maria/Lucrecia, biological father of Angeles, father of Marijo, hates Angeles at first, 'Villain later becomes good, goes to jail.'
- Gabriela Roel ... Maria Segovia / Lucrecia Aragones del Aguila †, sent to jail for a crime she didn't commit, biological mother of Angeles who was taken from her after giving birth, gets out of jail after 25 years to search for her daughter and get revenge on the Alcazar family, in love with Salvador. 'Killed by Chacal while protecting Angeles per Prudencia's orders.'
- Anna Ciocchetti ... Noelia, Ignacio's lover, Eugenia sister, Marijo's aunt, villain at first later becomes good.
- Patricia Bernal ... Colette, friend of Maria/Lucrecia, sister of La Guera, helps Maria in her revenge, falls in love with Salvador
- Fernando Becerril ... Luis Fernandez "Don Luis" †, adoptive father of Angeles, killed by Prudencia'
- Marta Aura ... Teresa, housemother of Alcazar mansion, sister of Prudencia, disapproves of her sister's evil deeds.'Dies as Prudencia has a stroke due to self-inflicted wounds.'
- Surya Macgrégor ... Eugenia, wife of Ignacio, drug addict and alcoholic, obsessed with Daniel, mother of Marijo
- Julieta Egurrola ...La Guera †, friend and protector of Maria in jail, dies in jail but before she dies she leaves all her money to Maria.'
- Mauricio Barcelata ... Tito, in love with Angeles, Yolonda's lover, love rival of Emiliano. 'Goes to jail.'
- Jorge Luis Vázquez ... Quique Fernandez, Angeles brother, in love with Claudia
- Sylvia Saenz ... Marijo Alcazar, daughter of Ignacio and Eugenia, Grand daughter of Prudencia, in love with Daniel, best friend of Paula/Lita
- Andrea Arambulo ... Lita Fernandez/Paula, Angeles younger sister, best friend of Marijo
- Evangelina Sosa ... Rosa, maid in Alcazar mansion, nosy and talkative
- Miguel Ángel Ferriz... Alejandro, Emiliano's father, stepson of Prudencia, loves and is married to Manuela
- Martin Navarrete... Jose Pelaez Arce
- Rossana Nájera ... Yoli †, in love with Tito, Ignacio's lover, Angeles frienemy, 'Felecia believed to have killed her but is later officially killed by orders of Prudencia'
- Gabriela Canudas ... Claudia, social worker, friend of Maria, in love with Kike
- Ramiro Huerta ... Fabian, Tito's brother, gardener at Alcazar mansion, in love with Paula/Lita
- Ana Silvia Garza ... Zule, fortune teller, Yolondas aunt, loved Don Luis
- Ana Belena ... Felicia, In love with Emiliano, hates Angeles, accomplice with Prudencia. 'Villain later becomes good, goes to jail for five years, gets out free, ends up with Cristian and their son.'
- Paloma Woolrich ... Manuela, Emiliano's mother, Prudencia hates her for being poor
- Luis Miguel Lombana ... Salvador, in love with Maria/Lucrecia, hates the Alcazar family, wants revenge
- Adrian Rubio ... Daniel, in love with Marijo, married to Sandra and has a daughter
- Sebastian Moncayo ... Christian, Emiliano's friend, in love with Felecia
- Vanessa Cato ... Sandra, married to Daniel and has a daughter with him, dislikes Marijo, drug addict, 'Villain later becomes good.'
- Lida Jiménez ... Esther † 'killed by Prudencia'
- Javier Sixtos
- Javier Diaz Duenas
and with special participation of the creator, producer and protagonist of the original series
- Patricia Palmer as Mina
- Susana Duijm
- Due to success of this telenovela, Azteca Novelas chosen Maricarmen to produce its replacement, Entre el Amor y el Deseo.
- Mauricio Islas, Regina Torne, Ramiro Huerta and Jorge Luis Vazquez reunite in Cielo Rojo, a 2011 telenovela which replaced Entre el amor y el deseo.
- Omar Fierro and Anna Ciocchetti had portrayed villain together in Vuélveme A Querer.
- Ana belena, Anna Ciochetti and Gabriela Roel reunite in Huérfanas, a 2011 telenovela.