Kyan Khojandi at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival
29 August 1982|
Kyan Khojandi (born 29 August 1982) is a French comedian, actor and screenwriter of Iranian origin. He is best known for playing the main character in the television series Bref, which was broadcast on Canal+ from 2011 to 2012.
Life and career
He has one brother, Keyvan Khojandi, who plays the role of Kyan's brother in Bref series.
At 6 years old, Kyan entered at the Music conservatory of Reims where he learned to play alto. He then integrated the Cours Simon in Paris in 2004 where he studied theatre to become a professional comedian. He wrote his first texts in 2006, then started open stages and played in artists opening shows.
From March 2008 to February 2010, he appeared in the show La Bande-annonce de ma vie. Yassine Belattar gave him an opportunity to act in his shows "Le Belattar Show" and "On achte bien l'info" on the channel France 4, who made him popular. He finalised his solo show by playing small roles on Parisian scenes.
From August 29, 2011 to July 12, 2012, he was the main role in the Bref series, which was broadcast 3 times per week at 8.30 pm in the French show Le grand journal on the Canal + channel.
He also appeared in a few ads for the French vehicle company Norauto.
- 2011 : Anatole from Kyan Khojandi and Bruno Muschio
- 2011 : Jamais au bon endroit au bon moment from Greg Romano
- 2013 : La France a un incroyable talent and Zapping amazing in Paris
- 2008 : Palizzi
- 2011 : Very Bad Blagues
- 2011-2012 : Bref
- 2012 : The Palmashow
- 2013 : Chinese Puzzle directed by Cedric Klapisch
- 2014 : Lou ! Journal infime by Julien Neel
- 2015 : Our Futures by Rémi Bezançon
- 2015 : All Three of Us by Kheiron
- 2016 : Rosalie Blum directed by Julien Rappeneau
- 2016 : La folle histoire de Max et Léon directed by Jonathan Barré
- 2014 : Monsieur tout le monde from Bigflo & Oli, he's the main character
- ↑ (French) Kyan Khojandi Biography
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kyan Khojandi.|