مطار القامشلي الدولي
|IATA: KAC – ICAO: OSKL|
|Elevation AMSL||1,480 ft / 451 m|
|Coordinates||37°01′14″N 041°11′29″E / 37.02056°N 41.19139°E|
Location of airport in Syria
Airlines and destinations
|Cham Wings Airlines||Damascus|
|Syrian Air||Damascus, Beirut, Latakia|
During Syrian Civil War
- Airport information for OSKL from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for KAC at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- SYRIA:direct. 21 October 2015 http://syriadirect.org/news/hasakah%E2%80%99s-qamishli-international-airport-now-closed-to-civilians/. Missing or empty
- Fisk, Robert. "What does Isis look like from the air? I buckled up my seat belt and found out." The Independent. November 9, 2014.
- "Russians survey new airbase on Syria-Turkey border, US officials concerned". Fox News Channel. 21 January 2016. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- "Россия и США синхронно создают новые авиабазы на севере Сирии". NEWSru. 23 January 2016. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- "U.S. officials: Russia looking at Syria airfield near Turkey". CNN. 22 January 2016. Retrieved 23 January 2016.