|Years active||1938-1992 (film)|
Julio Ahuet was a Mexican film actor. He appeared in more than a hundred and thirty films during his career.
- Heads or Tails (1937)
- The Cemetery of the Eagles (1939)
- The Coward (1939)
- In the Times of Don Porfirio (1940)
- The Rock of Souls (1942)
- María Eugenia (1943)
- Beautiful Michoacán (1943)
- The Spectre of the Bride (1943)
- The Tiger of Jalisco (1947)
- The Genius (1948)
- Spurs of Gold (1948)
- Midnight (1949)
- Port of Temptation (1951)
- Maria Islands (1951)
- Women Without Tomorrow (1951)
- We Maids (1951)
- Here Comes Martin Corona (1952)
- The Bandits of Cold River (1956)
- ↑ Kohner p.355
- Pancho Kohner. Lupita Tovar The Sweetheart of Mexico. Xlibris Corporation, 2011.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 7/6/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.