Joe Furey is an Emmy nominated writer/producer/comedian whose various credits include Late Night with David Letterman, Newsradio, Watching Ellie, and Talkshow with Spike Feresten, as well as the feature film Love and Support.
In 2010, Furey has worked as a consulting producer, writer and performer on Important Things with Demetri Martin. 2011 Co-Executive Producer/ Writer on ROB! (CBS), 2012 Co-Executive Producer/Writer TVLand's "The Soul Man."
- Swift, Eileen (November 1, 1992). "Letterman Writer Pens The Laughs". Newsday. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- "Making comedy out of chaos "News Radio" creators have plenty of tolerance for alternative laugh styles" (fee required). The Sacramento Bee. February 19, 1997. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- Brownfield, Paul (February 10, 2002). "Married ... With Issues; The new sitcom starring his wife, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, might settle the debate about writer Brad Hall" (fee required). Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- Lowry, Brian (September 13, 2006). "Talkshow With Spike Feresten". Variety. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- Thomas, Kevin (July 26, 2001). "Screening Room; On the Lam in Mexico; Two women flee in 'Without Leaving a Trace' as the Latino International Film Festival continues" (fee required). Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
Co-Executive Producer/Writer TVLand's "The Soul Man"
- Joe Furey at the Internet Movie Database