Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy Negatron
|Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy Negatron|
Human Soft (GBA)|
AWE Games (PC)
Game Boy Advance
Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy Negatron is a video game for the Game Boy Advance and PC. In the game, the player plays as Jimmy Neutron as he tries to stop his evil alter ego, Jimmy Negatron, from his evil deeds. It was published by THQ and Nick Games and developed by AWE Games (PC) and Human Soft (GBA). This is the only Jimmy Neutron video game that isn't movie based. The game has a demo for SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month.
The beginning of the game takes place in a museum in Retroville.
Jimmy decides to build a time machine to impress Cindy, but it falls into his evil alter ego's, Jimmy Negatron's trap, instead, and attempts to stop Negatron from doing so.
The Game Boy Advance version has a score of 55 out of 100 from Metacritic based on "mixed or average reviews". The game is mostly considered to be poor or mediocre by most fans. It was mostly praised for its graphics, which were considered to be above average at the time of its release.
- Marriott, Scott Alan. "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius vs Jimmy Negatron (GBA) - Overview". Allgame. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- Marriott, Scott Alan. "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius vs Jimmy Negatron (PC) - Overview". Allgame. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- Hollingshead, Anise (2002-11-24). "Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy Negatron Review - Game Boy Advance". GameZone. Archived from the original on 2008-12-10. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- Harris, Craig (2002-12-22). "Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy Negatron". IGN. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy Negatron". Nintendo Power: 159. February 2003.
- "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron vs Jimmy Negatron for Game Boy Advance Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 2013-12-22.