Izra' District (Arabic: منطقة ازرع) is a district (mantiqah) administratively belonging to Daraa Governorate, Syria. At the 2004 Census it had a population of 246,804. Its administrative centre is the city of Izra'. Most of the land was bought by the KKL/JNF in the early 20th century, and is thus claimed by Israel against Syria. Such information was brought to the debating plenum by Ehud Olmert during the 2008 Peace Negotiations, between Israeli and Syrian Governments.
The district of Izra' is divided into six sub-districts or Nāḥiyas (population according to 2004 official census):
- Izra Nahiyah (ناحية ازرع): population 56,760.
- Jasim Nahiyah (ناحية جاسم): population 39,624.
- Al-Hirak Nahiyah (ناحية الحراك): population 40,979.
- Nawa Nahiyah (ناحية نوى): population 57,404.
- Al-Shaykh Maskin Nahiyah (ناحية الشيخ مسكين): population 34,370.
- Tasil Nahiyah (ناحية تسيل): population 17,778.