Inocente de Ti
|Inocente de Ti|
|Created by||Inés Rodena|
Víctor Manuel Fouilloux
Algo Más by La Quinta Estacion|
Inocente de Ti by Juan Gabriel
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||130|
|Executive producer(s)||Nathalie Lartilleux|
Televisa San Ángel
Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
Miami, United States
|Running time||42-45 minutes|
Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Original release||November 8, 2004 – May 6, 2005|
|Preceded by||Amar otra vez|
|Followed by||Piel de otoño|
La italianita (1972)|
Rubí rebelde (1989)
María Mercedes (1992)
María Esperanza (2007)
María Mercedes (2013)
Inocente de Ti (2016)
On November 8, 2004, Canal de las Estrellas started broadcasting Inocente de Ti weekdays at 5:00pm, replacing Amar otra vez. The last episode was broadcast on May 6, 2005 with Piel de otoño replacing it the following day.
Florecita travels from Mexico to USA, with her grandmother Clotilde and her sister Isela, in order for the girls to reunite with their father Ruben and two brothers Rodrigo and Victor, who live in Miami.
During the trip, Clotilde dies in the desert. The girls bury their grandmother in the desert and continue to Miami, only to find out that their father is an alcoholic.
Flor's mother, Gabriela, lives in Miami, although her children believe her to be dead. Gabriela has remarried and now is a famous television director. One day Florecita and Gabriela meet without recognising each other.
Flor begins to work right away, selling flowers on the street and cleaning cars. One day, she meets Julio Alberto and his girlfriend Gloria, who are preparing for their wedding. Julio Alberto buys Gloria a flower from Flor.
Gloria dies at the wedding, and Julio Alberto is overwhelmed with grief. After a while, he starts to spend time in the park where he and Gloria walked together and where they used to be so happy. He sometimes sees Flor and starts talking to her.
Julio Alberto's mother, Rebeca, lives with her three children in the house of her twin sister Raquel. The sisters hate each other and Rebeca is silently waiting Raquel's death from cancer.
Raquel plans to leave her fortune to Flor, so that Rebeca doesn't get a penny; when the will is read, Rebeca is furious.
Believing that money is rightfully hers, she makes her son seduce Flor, and comes up with a plan to steal the money from the young girl and throw her out on the streets.
Flor doesn't care about losing her fortune because she was never rich in the first place, but she is disappointed that Julio Alberto lied to her and betrayed her, and she believed in him.
She decides to find a job as a maid, with the Dalmacci family, where Sergio, the trouble-making son, falls in love with Flor, fascinated by the goodness of her heart.
Then Julio Alberto re-enters Flor's life, realizing that he is truly in love with her. He begs Flor to forgive him and return to him. Whom does her heart belong to now? Is it Julio Alberto or Sergio?
- Camila Sodi as Flor de María "Florecita" González de Castillo
- Valentino Lanús as Julio Alberto Castillo Linares-Robles
- Helena Rojo as Rebeca Linares-Robles Vda. de Castillo/Raquel Linares-Robles
- Lupita Ferrer as Gabriela Smith
- Carolina Tejera as Nuria Zaval Montero
- Luis José Santander as Sergio Dalmacci Rionda
- Karla Álvarez as Aurora
- Ricardo Blume as Armando Dalmacci
- Karla Monroig as Gloria del Junco
- Altair Jarabo as Isela González de Castillo
- Abraham Ramos as Efraín Castillo Linares-Robles
- Katie Barberi as Mayte Dalmacci
- Toño Mauri as Sebastián Rionda
- Salvador Pineda as Rubén González
- Alma Delfina as Lupe
- Virna Flores as Virginia Castillo Linares-Robles
- Miguel Córcega as Lic. Mauricio Riveroll
- Patricia Reyes Spíndola as Grandmother Cleotilde
- Ariel López Padilla as Lic. Gómez Riveroll
- Dayana Garroz as Gladis Soler
- Leonardo Daniel as Filemón
- Yul Bürkle as Douglas
- Eleazar Gómez as Víctor González
- Miguel Loyo as Rodrigo González
- Ilithya Manzanilla as Mónica Dalmacci
- Marita Capote as Coromoto
- Elodia Riovega as Chalia #1
- María Piñeiro as Chalia #2
- Manolo Coego as Zacarías
- Marisela Buitriago as Fe
- Fred Valle as William Smith
- Eddie Nava as Miguel
- Pilar Hurtado as Carmela González
- Catalina Mesa as Violeta
- Juan Carlos Gutiérrez as Azteca
- Jorge Luis Pascual as Omar
- Ariel Díaz as Manolo
- Carlos Yustis as Cándido
- Irene López as Gema
- Néstor Emmanuel as Porfirio
- Michael Scalli as Benigno
- Tania Vázquez as Pilar
- Harry Geithner as Gustavo
- Jorge Van Rankin as Pepe Toño
- Ismael La Rosa as Gilberto
- Carlos Mesber as Genaro
- Arianna Coltelacci as María del Socorro García
- Valerie Peshuta as Teresita Rionda Dalmacci
- Carlos Riestra as Mayito
- José Bardina as Armando
- Daniel Dhoy as Rogelio
- Carlos Farach as Dr. Valdez
- Justin Bell as La migra
|2005||23rd TVyNovelas Awards||Best Antagonist Actress||Helena Rojo||Won|
- "Pure Innocence". televisainternacional. Retrieved June 22, 2016.