|Origin||Exeter, Devon, England, UK|
|Genres||Rock, Alternative, Progressive|
In 2007 Iko signed a deal with the Danish record label Copenhagen Records which allowed them to tour the Scandinavian countries.
In popular culture
- The song "All Time Low" from the Iko album I Am Zero was used in a commercial for DFDS Seaways and aired on television around Europe.
- The track "Look What You've Done To Me" was used in ABC's sci-fi drama FlashForward (Episode 4 "Black Swan").
- Their song "Heart Of Stone" was featured in the movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2, released worldwide on 16 November 2012. They share the album track listing with Green Day, Ellie Goulding, Feist and others. The song was previously unreleased, exclusive to the soundtrack and inspired by the themes of the book by Stephenie Meyer.
- Their songs "Dazed and Confused" (Season 9, Episode 6), "Lightning Bolts" (Season 9, Episode 10) and "Find A Place" (Season 11, Episode 16) were used in Grey's Anatomy.
- 2006: I Am Zero
- 2009: Ludo Says Hi
- 2009: Ctrl Alt Delete
- 2012: Dazed & Confused
- 2013: The Lake
- 2014: Alchemy
- 2015: Find a place
- Laura Joint on BBC Devon: Devon band aiming high
- Rightround.com: Interview with Kieran Scragg of Iko
- Buffseeds had the track "Sparkle Me" from their debut album The Picture Show placed in ABC's Grey’s Anatomy, in Season 1 episode 5 ("Shake Your Groove Thing"). The song also featured in One Tree Hill, Season 2 Episode 8 "Truth, Bitter Truth" and the French movie Pièce Montée (2010)
- Laura Joint on BBC Devon: Iko get record deal
- Laura Joint on BBC Devon: Iko's bigger sound
- ABC.com: Iko featured song