I (Die Krupps album)
|Studio album by Die Krupps|
|Genre||Industrial, EBM, industrial metal|
|Label||Rough Trade Records|
|Producer||Jürgen Engler, Christopher Lietz|
|Die Krupps chronology|
I is an album by German band Die Krupps. It was released in 1992.
Several songs on the album make use of film samples. On Doppelgänger and The Power samples of Star Wars can be heard. One contains samples from Born on the Fourth of July and Disclipes of Disclipine contains samples from Omen III: The Final Conflict.
All lyrics written by Ralf Dörper, except where noted; all music composed by Jürgen Engler, except where noted.
|1.||"High Tech/Low Life"||3:05|
|2.||"Metal Machine Music"||Dörper, Rüdiger Esch, Mary Buck||Engler, Buck||4:10|
|4.||"The Dawning of Doom"||3:52|
|5.||"Ministry of Fear"||5:01|
|6.||"One"||James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich||Hetfield, Ulrich||5:01|
|7.||"Simply Say No"||Esch||3:59|
|8.||"Disciples of Discipline"||Engler, Dörper||4:46|
|10.||"Rings of Steel"||4:44|
- Jürgen Engler - vocals, keyboard, guitar, samples
- Ralf Dörper - samples
- Rüdiger Esch - bass guitar
- Volker Borchert - (live) drums
- René Schütz - guitar on Metal Machine Music, Doppelgänger and The Dawning of Doom
- Frank Thoms - guitar on Metal Machine Music, Simply Say No, The Power and Rings of Steel
- Dirk Ivens - second voice on The Dawning of Doom
- ↑ "Die Krupps Fanbase - Discography - I". Die Krupps. Retrieved March 27, 2014.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 11/19/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.