Honor and Rights Convention
|Founded||September 17, 2011|
|Colors||Green, red, black|
|Slogan||Freedom, Dignity, Rights|
0 / 250
2 / 43
The Honor and Rights Convention's secular values put it at odds with many of the more extremist Syrian opposition groups who are Salafists or Islamists, which has led to the party refusing to work with these groups and for them to condemn those foreign countries who arm and fund these types of groups in Syria. However it has also strongly criticised Russian support for the Syrian regime and their military intervention in the country.
In early 2015, the party leader Meram Dawûd was arbitrarily detained by the Syrian Air Force Intelligence Directorate when he was being processed by Syrian Immigration at the Damascus International Airport after arriving back from a Syrian opposition conference in Cairo, Egypt.
- "من نحن؟" [About us?] (in Arabic). Honor and Rights Convention. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "عهـــد الكرامـــة والحقــــوق" [The Honor and Rights Convention] (in Arabic). National Coordination Body for Democratic Change. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "Executive Board of Democratic Syria Assembly elected". Ajansa Nûçeyan a Firatê. 13 December 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- "بيان من تجمع عهد الكرامة والحقوق" [A statement from the Honor and Rights Convention] (in Arabic). Syrian Democratic Council. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "لقاء خاص مع ماجد حبو الناطق الرسمي لتجمع عهد الكرامة والحقوق السوري وأخر التطورات بالأزمة السورية والموقف من مؤتمر الرياض" [An exclusive interview with Majid Habboo the official spokesman of the Community of the era of dignity and rights of the Syrian and the latest developments of the Syrian crisis and the situation of the Riyadh conference] (in Arabic). Arab Dream News. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "تجمع عهد الكرامة والحقوق يدين التدخل الروسي في سوريا" [Honor and Rights Convention condemns the Russian intervention in Syria] (in Arabic). Micro Syria. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "النظام السوري يعتقل مرام داؤد عضو تجمع الكرامة والحقوق" [Syrian regime arrested Meram Dawûd, member of Honor and Rights Convention] (in Arabic). xeber24. Retrieved 20 September 2016.