|Created by||Yang-Ming Tarng|
Thomas Pugsley & Greg Klein
John Fountain (co-director, 9 eps)
Ian James Corlett
Tabitha St. Germain
|Narrated by||Ian James Corlett|
|Theme music composer||John McPhillips|
|Country of origin||
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||
104 (separate) (list of episodes)
Mike Young & Liz Young
Nicolas Atlan (Season 2 only)
Daniel Lennard and Suzanne Berman (for Cartoon Network Europe)
22 min (whole)|
11 min (separate)
Hong Ying Animation (eps 1-to 52 (except for eps 41, 55, and the last episode))
Mike Young Productions (eps 1–13 only)
Taffy Entertainment (eps 1–13 only)
MoonScoop Group (eps 14–52)
Turner Broadcasting System Europe
Turner Entertainment Networks International Ltd.
|Original network||Cartoon Network|
|Original release||March 1, 2010 – July 9, 2012|
Hero: 108 is a British/Taiwanese/Canadian animated television series that has aired on Cartoon Network and the Cartoon Network international cable network, and Kabillion OnDemand channel in the United States that was created by Yang-Ming Tarng. The series was produced by Taffy Entertainment, in association with Gamania, Hong Ying Animation, Telegael Teoranta, and Turner Entertainment Networks International Ltd. It premiered on March 1, 2010.
The show was renewed for another season, which began airing on May 7, 2012, on Cartoon Network (Russia and Southeastern Europe), UK, April 30 on Cartoon Network Too, and on Cartoon Network in the United States on June 4, 2012. The series ended its run on July 9, 2012. No channel in Canada has aired the series.
Many years ago in the Hidden Kingdom, animals and humans lived in perfect harmony until an evil trickster named HighRoller arrived and fooled the animals into thinking humans were their enemies. Chaos reigned in the Hidden Kingdom until Commander ApeTrully formed a task force called Big Green to reunite the animals and humans while fighting the forces of High Roller and the Zebra Brothers.
The storyline in a typical episode follows a formula, although the formula varies and several episodes depart from it: Commander ApeTrully goes on a mission to the castle of an animal kingdom to make peace and ask its inhabitants to join Big Green, bringing a gift of gold as a token of goodwill. The animals generally dismiss the gift, and usually capture ApeTrully who calls for help from First Squad. Members of First Squad (usually everyone except Mr. No Hands, who does come along on occasion) deploy by descending through a maze of tubes and landing on turtles fitted with tank treads, and then are launched through a tunnel and out over the water. When they arrive where ApeTrully is being held, a battle or contest ensues, during which special talents or abilities of the animals are revealed, often something based on their nature. After the battle or contest, the animals usually concede to First Squad's skills saying through translation by ApeTrully (unless the animal rulers can talk) that they would be honored to join Big Green. After joining, the animals often are assigned a particular duty at Big Green based on their demonstrated skills, which may help solve a problem introduced in a subplot.
The show is very loosely based on ancient Chinese novel the Water Margin focusing on the exploits of First Squad and Second Squad.
Big Green is a peace-making force with goals to restore peace between the humans and animals:
- Commander ApeTrully (voiced by Ian James Corlett) - Commander ApeTrully is the eccentric, well-meaning leader of Big Green. Commander ApeTrully formed Big Green in hopes of restoring friendship between animals and humans. In most episodes, Commander ApeTrully would end up captured by the animals he visits when trying to make peace with them with piles of gold. When in danger, he activates the device on his head to call for First Squad. In "Parrot Castle", he is revealed to be the king of the Monkeys (Monkey King) in disguise as he was the first to see through HighRoller's lies, but keeps it a secret to preserve Big Green's morale (in his words, he does not want humans to know it was a monkey who led them). In "Shark Castle" and "Crab Castle", he would accompany First Squad to the underwater castles when riding in Sammo the Whale in order to make peace with the aquatic animals that way. His name is a joke referring to the fact that he's an ape, truly. In the Chinese dub, he was named Song Chang and there was no explanation saying he was a monkey. Classified on the official website as Hero 001. The only thing he can do is use his monkey skills and use almost an endless supply of gold seen on every episode. In "The Rise of Lin Chung", it is shown that Commander ApeTrully owns a diamond that is larger than his body.
- Woo the Wise (voiced by Adrian Petriw) - Woo the Wise is a human inventor who was the first person to be convinced to join Big Green. At some points, his robe tends to rise up. He wears a fake mustache to make himself look older. A running gag is that he says that he knows what he is doing, yet he really has no idea what to do in his head, thinking "My head is as empty as a balloon!". In a flashback that was seen in "Folk Game Competition II", he was a former classmate of HighRoller. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", Woo the Wise invented a special crystal that could assemble animals into one creature, which he did when he tested on four animals allied with Big Green (Elephant King, Peacock Queen, Octopus King, and Scorpion King) and later merged two hens, Snake King, Crocodile King, and Deer King into a Chimeric Dragon to fight High Roller's fake Black Dragon. In "The Bronze Giant", Woo the Wise makes up the blueprints for upgrading Big Green base into a mobile battle station and works on it with the other members of Big Green. Classified on the official website as Hero 003.
The Big Green's elite warriors. Among its members are:
- Mr. No Hands (voiced by Ian James Corlett) - Classified as Hero 020, Mr. No Hands is the military leader of Big Green's First Squad though he does not go on missions as often as his teammates. He is a strict but kindhearted human who is easily irritated by the strong-willed warriors under his charge. The tassel of his hat is capable of spinning like a helicopter, allowing him to fly. The hat itself can shoot dangerous darts at his enemies. He keeps himself in a stockade because he cannot stop tickling himself if his hands were free, though Woo's attempt to cure No Hands leads him to now use the stockade to keep his hands from hitting anything in punching distance. Mr. No Hands was created during Hero 108's Chinese debut, but his ability to fly and his personality as a strict leader were never mentioned there.
- Lin Chung (voiced by Andrew Francis) - Classified as Hero 006, Lin Chung is known by some as the most accomplished, most skilled warrior in all of Big Green. He possesses the legendary Panther Vision, which allows him to see great distances, or to see the world in slow motion while he moves with speed. He wields a staff that can shoot edible bamboo shoots out at enemies. Lin Chung's also has his "Master Stroke" in his arsenal which is devastating to all enemies. This move involves a great leap into the air while spinning his staff. He catches the staff, which propels his full body into a spin, projecting him at his opponent with massive force which was proven in "Rabbit Castle". He has a hobby of drawing and sometimes dropping out of battles just to draw when he finds an inspiration like in the episode "Elephant Castle". In reality, his drawings are awful, but his friends do not tell him that so he will not go into a state of depression up until Woo the Wise made a comment about art not being better than science in "Pitched Battle of the Air Force". His drawing skills got better as the series progressed. He is also an honorable member of the Air Force as he was the only member of First Squad to pass each of the tests required to assist the Air Force. If his First Squad team members cannot find him, they know to look for Lin Chung in the bamboo forest where he mediates, calmly waiting standing on his staff for more bamboo shoots to grow because he is using them for ammunition. Unfortunately, he is often distracted from battle by an intriguing image that he feels he must paint. A gag in "Shark Castle" is that Lin Chung can create great art, but only unintentionally (like being distracted or by accident) which would get him frustrated. In the Chinese dub, he was unofficially credited as PantherEye in the Chinese CGI promos (possibly from the Panther Vision) and there was no explanation of him being an artist. He, ApeTrully and HighRoller are the only characters that had names which were changed. It is later revealed that Lin Chung was trained by Tien Kwan during the events of "The Rise of Lin Chung", gaining the ability to convert chaos energy into harmonious energy while named new leader of First Squad. The Harmonic energy has shown to make Lin Chung seemingly omnipotent, as he was shown to fly, breathe underwater, create air bubbles, generate force fields, use chlorokinesis (control over plants), shoot energy blasts from his body and undo the effects of chaotic energy, all through the power of his harmonic energy. In "The Yeti & Phoenix", it is revealed that every member of Big Green has harmonic energy, but Lin Chung is the only member who can channel and use it. In "Animals Inside", it is revealed that Lin Chung holds the Panther Spirit when he, Mighty Ray, and Mystique Sonia enter the Spirit Cave and are transformed into their inner animals. In this form, he passes himself off as the Panther King in a plot to rescue Commander ApeTrully from HighRoller.
- Jumpy Ghostface (voiced by Brian Drummond) - Classified as Hero 088, Jumpy Ghostface is the King of the Rabbits. He is a talented, straight-ahead fighter who dives headfirst into dangerous battles without flinching an ear. He may look cute as a bunny, but Jumpy is not the sort of animal you would want to meet in combat. He joined Big Green after being defeated in a jump rope battle. His weapon of choice is a jump-rope. He also uses carrots as weapons, either throwing them like shurikens or using them as grenades. He can wrap his ears around his head like a ninja mask. He also has a habit of daydreaming, even in the heat of battle. Whenever someone looks into Jumpy's swirling eyes when he's daydreaming, they end up in Jumpy's daydream. Jumpy Ghostface also has a soft spot for insects and will not let anyone harm them. Jumpy is slowly learning human language by attending classes with Parrot King at Big Green. He has an active imagination and his thought balloons often convey unique solutions to difficult problems mainly interpreted by Lin Chung. In "Ninja Fight," it was shown that Jumpy Ghostface was selected to be successor of the previous Rabbit King instead of Spotter the Rabbit. In "Monster Castle", Twin Masters hit Jumpy Ghostface with his chaotic energies where the side effects caused Jumpy Ghostface to dream up dream versions of Bearstomp, Tri-Puppy (a Cerberus-like monster), and Moosey Ghostface (a moose monster) whenever he slept. Using a special machine built by Woo the Wise and Mr. No Hands, Jumpy was able to dream up a giant version of himself in order to send the dream monsters back to the Dream World. As the chaotic energies in Jumpy wore off, Jumpy then said goodbye to his giant counterpart as it went back into the Dream World. He is also known to always hold a carrot in his mouth like a large cigar in the series.
- Mystique Sonia (voiced by Kelly Sheridan) - Classified as Hero 103, Mystique Sonia is a tough, seasoned warrior. She is usually bickering with Mighty Ray. She can use her long tongue in battle to fight off enemies, using it like a whip and spinning it around to produce winds. Yaksha can also pull out a shard of ice which Mystique Sonia blows on it with her spinning tongue in order to produce strong and cold winds that freeze her opponents. She possesses seeds that grow freshly cooked buns when she spits on them for food. She can also play the flute. She likes flowers, decorations, and other pretty things. While powerful, she is also a total girl. It is not unheard of her for to take down Mighty Ray in a wrestling competition and then decide to redecorate the First Squad Briefing Room. Mystique Sonia is admired by many boy heroes, especially by the soldiers in the Big Green Army. The Sailor Brothers have a terrible crush on her as well. But woe to the one who tells Mystique Sonia he loves her. Since she is cursed with a spell, anyone who tells her he loves her three times in a row turns into a Yaksha. Mystique Sonia has a soft spot in her heart for animals and is very fond of both Elephant and Panda Kings, as well as the Turtle Cannons. Sonia often feeds First Squad by growing magic buns. She has many different kinds of seeds that she throws on the ground. When Mystique Sonia spits on these seeds they instantly grow and provide various powers. Mighty Ray and Mystique Sonia have an interesting relationship. In "Animals Inside", it is revealed that Mystique Sonia holds the Swan Spirit when she, Lin Chung, and Mighty Ray enter the Spirit Cave and are transformed into their inner animals. In this form, she passes herself off as the Swan Queen in a plot to rescue Commander ApeTrully from HighRoller. Mystique Sonia's swan form enables her to produce winds from her wings. In the Chinese CGI promos, there is no explanation showing her ability to stretch her tongue but it does explain that she grew buns.
- Yaksha - Due to a spell cast on Mystique Sonia, anyone who declares their love for her three times turns into a Yaksha. Yaksha is a purple and pink creature which rests upon Mystique Sonia's head like a hat. It is also an extremely flexible and stretchable being shown to turn into various forms to aid Mystique Sonia like an accessory, a dress, and a trampoline. It can even extend its arms to propel Mystique Sonia forward. By putting Yaksha's eyes over her own eyes, Mystique Sonia can see heat and the body heat given of by animals. Curiously, this ability works on chameleons despite the fact that they do mot give off heat. Yaksha can also put his arms out like plane wings and if Mystique Sonia does her tongue attack from a short radius as if her tongue were a planes propeller, Mystique Sonia can fly. When Mystique Sonia gets mad at Yaksha for his jealousy as seen in "Scorpion Castle" and "Sheep Castle", he will usually rest on Mighty Ray's head. When Mystique Sonia is not mad at Yaksha, he usually gives her a rose. It is unknown who was the first to fall for Sonia, but in "Liger Castle", he was killed in action as a Yaksha. It was soon replaced by a new Yaksha who was once a Tank Army member and a devoted member of Mystique Sonia's fan club. In "Scorpion Castle", when Yaksha ate 100 buns he transformed into a robot-like Yaksha with Lin Chung for the head, Sonia and Jumpy for the hands, and Mighty Ray and Mr. No Hands for the legs. In the Chinese dub, references of Yaksha and Mystique Sonia's relationship were never mentioned and his voice is completely different from the North American dub.
- Mighty Ray (voiced by Ian James Corlett) - Classified as 025, Mighty Ray is a warrior of First Squad. Mighty Ray was once a member of Mr. No Hands' giant foosball team. They were playing a match, but it was postponed as HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, Bear Stomp and some of the toughest animal kings attacked the stadium. Mighty Ray defeated the animal kings, but the Zebra Brothers used their ghost lanterns to turn Mighty Ray's eyes to stone. Mr. No Hands took Mighty Ray to a temple where Commander ApeTrully took Mighty Ray to see a giant stone skeleton monkey, who traded his own eyes for Mighty Ray's eyes. He has the power to shoot electrical bolts of energy from his eyeballs. To recharge his eyeballs, Mighty Ray must eat more bananas which he dislikes. The reason Mighty Ray dislikes bananas is because when he first tried out his magical electrical eyeballs, he figured that the more bananas Mighty Ray eats at once,the more powerful his eyes get. But when Mighty Ray tried to defeat HighRoller (for payback on turning his original eyes to stone), Mighty Ray ate too many bananas, which overloaded his eyeballs causing bolts of electricity to fire every where. ApeTrully said Mighty Ray was lucky he didn't go blind.He can also form a giant eyeball and emit sonic waves to confuse his enemy as seen in "Rabbit Castle". His eyeballs are also removable. He is able to change the properties of the lightning by pressing on his left eye which allows him to shoot at single targets or at a whole group. Even though his energy bolts are his main attack, he is quite formidable at close range with his bare hands. He is intensely jealous of Lin Chung being praised as the finest warrior in First Squad and jumps at chances to best him. Mighty Ray also goes by the name of Mr. Comedy when performing all sorts of comedy. Mighty Ray is definitely the burly force of First Squad. More of a doer than a thinker, Mighty Ray takes great pride in being the right guy for any job even if he's actually not. However, his overzealous and sometimes inept nature can occasionally win the day. Mighty Ray enjoys loud burps, farts and bad comedy all of which are usually his own. His eyeballs can also be used as lanterns or thrown like grenades. Sometimes they pop out of his head and slide away, making them very difficult to find. Mighty Ray's signature yell is "I am Mighty Ray! Fear my eyeballs!" Mystique Sonia is the only member of First Squad who knows Mighty Ray is afraid of the dark as seen in "Crocodile Castle". One of the symbols on his eye seems to be "電" or "Diàn", meaning "electricity". In the Chinese dub, he touches his eyeballs to charge them up to shoot instead of eating bananas. In "Animals Inside", it is revealed that Mighty Ray holds the Boar Spirit when he, Lin Chung, and Mystique Sonia enter the Spirit Cave and are transformed into their inner animals. In this form, he passes himself off as the Boar King in a plot to rescue Commander ApeTrully from High Roller. Mighty Ray's boar form involves him eating bananas in order to shoot electric bolts from his tusks.
The Big Green's secondary warriors. They are jealous of First Squad and constantly at odds with them to prove their worth. Among its members are:
- Alpha Girl Latifah (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain) - The brown-skinned Oni-like leader of Big Green's Second Squad with long black hair and sharp claws who serves as a rival to Mr. No-Hands. She wields a spiked club in battle. She is classified as Hero 101.
- Golden Eye Husky (voiced by Brian Drummond) - Golden Eye Husky is the King of the Ligers who became a member of Big Green's Second Squad after joining Big Green. He seems to be a rival to Jumpy Ghostface since they are both animals. He is classified as Hero 093.
- Kowloon (voiced by Ian James Corlett) - A karate warrior. He seems to be a rival to Lin Chung. In Hero 108 online, he wields a staff. Classified as Hero 023. His major role outside of Second Squad was the second season premiere "The Rise of Lin Chung" serving as Lin Chung's replacement for First Squad, despite not being taken seriously that much. But as soon as he saw Lin Chung in combat, he grew a fond of First Squad and actually has a friendship with them but still goes jealous over their success.
- Hurricane Lee (voiced by Scott McNeil) - A large, gray-skinned, powerfully built member of Big Green's Second Squad and brother of Archer Lee. He wields two axes in battle. It might be possible that he has a rivalry with Mystique Sonia. He doesn't speak until "Second to None". He is classified as Hero 022.
- Archer Lee (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain in Season 1) - The blue-skinned, armored archery member of Big Green's Second Squad and brother of Hurricane Lee. It is possible that he might have a rivalry with Mighty Ray. Archer Lee and Golden Eye Husky are the only characters to be created during Hero 108's Chinese debut. He is classified as Hero 009.
Big Green Air Force
A part of Big Green's army that specializes in air battles. They dress in white and use large jet-shaped firecrackers as jets and giant afros inside their hats as air brakes and parachutes. Among the members are:
- Master Chou (voiced by Brian Drummond) - Leader of Big Green's Air Force. He rides on the same plane as Burly. Classified as Hero 086.
- Rosefinch (voiced by Kelly Sheridan) - Female Member of Big Green's Air Force. Classified as Hero 104.
- Burly (voiced by Ian James Corlett) - The biggest member of Big Green's Air Force. He usually pulls together the planes for a combined attack which makes his eyes bulge out. Classified as Hero 065.
- Mano - The member of Big Green's Air Force with an eyepatch. Classified as Hero 083.
- Air Force Staff - The generic staff members that serve the Air Force.
- Red-Face Kwan (voiced by Eric Bauza) - Classified as Hero 005, he is a human that leads the Infantry of Big Green. He is named Red-Face Kwan because a crab is clamped on his bottom enhancing his anger. When the crab is removed, he makes a funny face as seen in "Lion Castle". He is a direct reference to Guan Yu.
- Sailor Brothers (voiced by Brian Drummond) - Three green-skinned brothers who head up Big Green's Navy. They have a habit of collecting string in order to make their fishing nets and are good ring throwers due to them always throwing life preservers to rescue drowning people. They have a major crush on Mystique Sonia. Classified as Heroes 028, 029 and 030. In "Strongest Punch & Kick," the Sailor Brothers combine with Jumpy Ghostface to form a fighting formation in order to fight the Gorilla-Roo formation.
- Rattle Diva (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain) - A geisha guitarist who loves to play for anyone she comes in contact with and hates those who upstage her during her concerts like when Mighty Ray and Mystique Sonia ruined her concert by getting on stage and performing with her in "Pandaffe Castle". She can also turn her dress into a rocker outlet and play heavy metal songs. She also wears a wig in her geisha appearance, but removes it when she appears in her rocker costume. She plays a pipa.
- Sammo the Whale (voiced by Andrew Francis) - Classified as Hero 044, Sammo is a whale that serves as transportation for Big Green and the Navy when it comes to missions at sea. His cowardice is what had the other whales drive him away causing his tears to flood the planet. Commander ApeTrully convinced him to join Big Green. Woo the Wise invented a device that attaches to Sammo the Whale where the Sailor Brothers ride in its artillery part while the others ride in Sammo's mouth. The episode "Pitched Battle of the Navies" revealed that someone once lit a fire in Sammo which created a soot deposit that partially blocked up his blowhole and majorly hindered his ability to play volleyball. This was cleared out by Lin Chung using one of Mystique Sonia's strength buns.
- Wu Sung (voiced by Eric Bauza) - Wu Sung is the Big Green's dentist. He calls himself a dental warrior due to his dentist tools all being in a sword-like holder. He is the twin brother of the Dog King. He is classified as Hero 014.
- Gardener Ching (voiced by Andrew Francis) - Big Green's gardener. He grows the large Calabash Gourds for the Tank Army's tanks and would often insult anyone in order to get the tears to help grow them as seen in "Chameleon Castle". Gardener Ching appeared in the original Hero: 108 lineup as well where instead of being a gardener, he can shoot laser eyes.
- Origin Man - Origin Man is a caveman who was found frozen in a block of ice with a Tyrannosaurus by Twin Masters. Twin Masters thawed them out and used his chaotic energies on Origin Man and the Tyrannosaurus where he had them attack Big Green. Due to First Squad being more advanced than them, Origin Man and the Tyrannosaurus are defeated. After the Tyrannosaurus "sacrifices" its life to "eliminate" Twin Masters, Origin Man joins up with Big Green (with his designation being Hero 070).
- Lady Green (voiced by Kathleen Barr) - Classified as Hero 102, Lady Green is a female member of Big Green's navy who has never been defeated in battle before.
- Yan Ching - A small aquatic humanoid whose strength makes up for his size. He and his kind were tricked by HighRoller into using their Jellyfish armor and a special elixir into ambushing First Squad in the ocean where their elixirs have shrunk First Squad enabling the Zebra Brothers to capture First Squad and hand them over to High Roller. After First Squad escaped, Yan Ching and his warriors went after them. When Lin Chung defeated Yan Ching, High Roller arrived to finish the job to make up for Yan Ching's "failure." After helping First Squad to subdue Bearstomp, Yan Ching and his kind join up with Big Green (with Yan Ching's designation being Hero 036). In "Demon Heartland", Yan Ching spies on Twin Masters and informs Commander ApeTrully about Twin Master's heart. As First Squad and the Infantry head to the secret island where Twin Masters's heart is, Mystique Sonia had some doubts about Yan Ching. When First Squad, the Infantry, the Sea Elephants, and the Hermit Crabs were trapped in a cave with Twin Master's heart about to detonate, Yan Ching gets Sammo the Whale to help free them.
- Bronze Giant - When Twin Masters began to drain all life in Hidden Kingdom, Lin Chung suddenly was able to draw up the Bronze Giant which has the titular hero classification. Lin Chung was able to form the Bronze Giant by combining with the members of Big Green, the Animal Kings and Queens, and the remaining animals on HighRoller's side. In battle, Bronze Giant used Gorilla King's punches, Jumpy Ghostface's jump-rope attacks, Mystique Sonia's wind attack, Bearstomp's pincher attack, Mighty Ray's eye lightning attack, Cheetah King's speed, Crab King shovel attack, Blowfish King's spine-launching attack, Lizard King's beam attack, Scorpion King's tail attack, and Golden Eye Husky's fire breath. Using the harmonic energies of those who helped to form the Bronze Giant, Lin Chung channels the combined energies and the Bronze Giant uses it to destroy Twin Masters.
- The Tank Army - A part of Big Green's army consisting of metal glove-wearing soldiers that operate large Calabash Tanks. They are led by the Tank Commander (voiced by Andrew Francis) who is classified as Hero 085. They often accompany Commander ApeTrully on some of his missions to defend him in cases of attack.
- Anti-Air Units - A part of Big Green that operates the Anti-Air Cannons in Big Green as seen in "Air Battle". They are led by the Air Defense Captain (voiced by Ian James Corlett). The soldiers resemble the soldiers in the Tank Army with different-colored armor. They also seem to like Lin Chung's bamboo shoots (which Lin Chung did not know that they can also be edible).
- Twin Masters (voiced by Scott McNeil) - The primary antagonist of the second season. Twin Masters is a two-toned demon who is HighRoller's master and uses him in his overall scheme to plunge the world into chaos. Twin Masters' head resembles a skull with small, glowing yellow pupils. On his right side, he is red and somewhat jagged, resembling lava and fire. On his left side, he is blue and wavy, resembling water and ice. His red half speaks with a gruff voice, while his blue half speaks with a more shrill voice. Twin Masters was once a warrior prince named Yang Tu who wanted to take over Hidden Kingdom. Lin Chung tried to change Yang Tu's fate, but Yang Tu fell into a deep volcanic pit into the Earth. Yang Tu was trapped inside until he became Twin Masters and mastered the power of chaos. Among Twin Masters's powers is the manipulation of unstable chaos energy, making his attacks utterly destructive. A few of the animals know of him from legends, rarely appearing outside his cave until the actions of First Squad force him to reveal himself and take a more active role. In "The Return of the Pterodactyls", he commanded the bald eagles to drink the sap from the ancient trees of the Hidden Kingdom which turned them into pterodactyls. He also turned animals into monsters through schemes involving a storm while having Mighty Ray's eyeballs and later enchanting the Owl Amulet. He hypnotized Second Squad which means he has hypnosis powers. By the end of Season 2, Twin Masters gains water from the lake of Tai Chi and encases himself in a giant cocoon to assume a powerful form. His skull-like head becomes more luminescent red and blue. He also has a snake tail in place of legs, with spikes at the end of his tail. It took the combined abilities of Big Green and all the Animal Kings and Queens to form the Bronze Giant in order to destroy Twin Masters.
- HighRoller (voiced by Brian Drummond) - The main antagonist of the first season and then a secondary antagonist of the second season. A former trainee under Chiung Ming, he was once a court jester who ended up banished from the Eastern Capital for insulting its emperor and wandered into the Hidden Lands. Upon getting struck by lightning, he gained the ability to communicate with animals and tricked them into thinking humans were their enemies. As the new Emperor of the East Citadel, HighRoller gets to do whatever he wants, and what he typically wants to do is attack humans (or get animals to attack humans for him), eat candy, read comic books, and play games. A flashback in "Folk Game Competition II" revealed that he was a classmate of Woo the Wise. HighRoller is also the master of the Folk Game Competition and these skills actually translate to the battlefield in dangerously unexpected ways. For the first Folk Game Competition he held, HighRoller held it to distract everyone from the traffic. He later held the second Folk Game Competition as a diversion for the Zebra Brothers to eliminate all the books, since he hated studying as a child. He once beat Jumpy Ghostface in the first Folk Game Competition (by cheating), but the second one against Lin Chung ended in a draw when HighRoller discovered that the Zebra Brothers also took his comic books. Combining this with the fact that he likes to play dirty makes HighRoller a formidable opponent for even the most skilled members of First Squad, as even Lin Chung can have a hard time trying to stop him one time when HighRoller combined with Bearstomp to form the High-Stomp formation as seen in "Firework Festival at East Citadel" and "Strongest Punch & Kick". In Season 2, he is the servant of his master Twin Masters as seen in "The Rise of Lin Chung". In the Chinese dub, HighRoller was Kao Chao and his origin was different as in the Chinese version, he was the true emperor until a magic arrow shot his head stealing his ability to speak English but gaining the ability to speak animal language instead. In the Romanian dub, he was renamed Sportiflex.
- The Zebra Brothers (voiced by Adrian Petriw and Brian Drummond) - Two Zebra twins that serve High Roller and the secondary antagonists of the series. Sparky Black is a black zebra with grey stripes and Sparky White is a white zebra with black stripes. It has been shown that they, like Commander ApeTrully, were students of Parrot King; however, the Parrot King did say that they were his worst students (because they always goofed off in class). In almost all of the episodes, they are usually the ones who incite the animals to oppress the humans. In most cases, they stay out of fights between First Squad and the animals. However, once a month, when the moon is full, they use their most powerful weapons called the Ghost Lanterns. The Ghost Lanterns are paper lanterns on sticks that gives the Zebra Brothers supernatural powers ranging from merging to form a giant version of themselves, creating an army of zebra clones, create zebra-type mosquitoes, or getting their victims to face their biggest fears. Although in one episode, it was shown that the Zebra Brothers can twirl their lanterns and use them to fly, even without the full moon. In most episodes like "Cat Castle" and "Snake Castle", they end up in the same predicament as Commander ApeTrully. In the final battle against Twin Masters, the Zebra Brothers join Big Green to help form the Bronze Giant. Once Twin Masters is destroyed by Bronze Giant, the Zebra Brothers and Bearstomp leave with HighRoller to return to East Citadel.
- Bearstomp - Bearstomp is the armored King of the Bears who wears a helmet with a cannon on it. He acts as HighRoller's bodyguard. He is often shown blowing nose bubbles while asleep. One of his arms has been replaced with a retractable winch/pincher (suggesting that he may have been injured in battle). It is unknown as to how he acquired such a device, but it seems likely that HighRoller gave it to him as an incentive to enslave humans and become a prominent leader of HighRoller's army. In "Firework Festival at East Citadel" and "Strongest Punch & Kick", Bearstomp is shown to have the ability to combine with High Roller to form the "High-Stomp" formation which allows High Roller to be much tougher. In "Gladiators" Bearstomp is among those who were captured by the Minotaur's minions. First Squad and Bearstomp had to work together to escape the Minotaur. When Lin Chung offered Bearstomp to switch to their side, Bearstomp just hits Mighty Ray and returns to East Citadel. Although Lin Chung stated that Bearstomp is their enemy, he was their ally in the battle against the Minotaur. In "The Bronze Giant," Bearstomp joins Big Green to help form the Bronze Giant (classified as Hero 052). Once Twin Masters is destroyed by Bronze Giant, Bearstomp and the Zebra Brothers leave with HighRoller to return to East Citadel.
- The Soldiers of Darkness - A group of animal-hating humans who want revenge on the animal community. They kidnapped the Parrots from Parrot Castle under the orders of their leader, the Commander of Darkness (voiced by Scott McNeil in Season 2). According to Parrot King, the Soldiers of Darkness leave skull marks wherever they go. Jumpy Ghostface and Parrot King accidentally discover their underground base where they are captured and brought to the Commander. They try to reason with the Commander but he does not care if they have reformed. During this encounter, Jumpy Ghostface blows out the candle the Commander of Darkness wears on his hat, revealing the Commander has nyctophobia (a fear of the dark which Jumpy & Parrot King find funny). The Commander imprisons Jumpy and Parrot King, but they and the other Parrots are freed by the Zebra Brother's and their Zebra Clone Army (Jumpy & Parrot King however are captured by the Zebra Clones). The Zebra Clones knock over the Commander's candles, causing him to order a retreat. While they are fleeing it is revealed that there are only 6 Soldiers of Darkness (including the Commander). After being defeated and losing their Zebra Clone Army to the Butterflies, the Zebra Brothers run into the Commander and Soldiers of Darkness, who take out their anger on the pair. In "Revenge of the Commander of Darkness", the Soldiers of Darkness entrap a Giant Centipede and harvest its earwax in order for the Commander of Darkness to assume the form of Koala King and for his soldiers to be modified to be larger and have extra arms. When Commander ApeTrully and First Squad find out that Koala King was replaced by the Commander of Darkness, Lin Chung, Jumpy Ghostface, and Mystique Sonia fight the modified Soldiers of Darkness while Commander ApeTrully and Mighty Ray find Koala King. Once Koala King is rescued, the Soldiers of Darkness are defeated as the Commander of Darkness is forcefully dragged away by the Giant Centipede. In "Enter the Dragon", the Commander of Darkness gets a hold of some dragons and uses them to capture Mystique Sonia in order to force her to be his fellow Commander causing First Squad and the Air Force to go after her. Using her flute, Mystique Sonia charms a dragon which she uses to defeat the Commander of Darkness. The Commander of Darkness then surrenders and is used as a partner for Porcupine King's quill-shooting act.
- Cocky Aliens - A race of aliens who can only be defeated by being kicked 100 times (which leads to the invention of the game Shuttlecock) after which they turn into fruit (explaining the origin of pineapples, grapes, tomatoes, and watermelons). They are enemies of the Cheetahs as they were the ones who invented Shuttlecock. In "Cheetah Castle", a Cocky Alien in a large alien suit crashed First Squad's Shuttlecock contest against the Cheetahs by abducting the Cheetahs, Commander ApeTrully, and the other First Squad members. Using the advice of Jumpy, Lin Chung combined with the Cheetahs and destroy the Cocky Alien's suit. When the Cocky Alien sets himself to explode, Lin Chung kicked the Cocky Alien 100 times turning it into a pineapple. In "Cheetah Castle II", four Cocky Aliens later attacks Cheetah Castle and trap it in a Crystal Barrier. This time, HighRoller tries to trick them to his side. They managed to demonstrate an ability to possess humans by entering one's heads, which they did with High Roller, the Zebra Brothers, and Bearstomp. When High Roller, the Zebra Brothers, and Bearstomp are defeated, the Cocky Aliens end up possessing the other First Squad members. Lin Chung pretended to get hit in order for him to get them to leave the bodies of First Squad. Lin Chung, the Cheetah King, and Cheetah Queen then kick them 100 times and reduce them to fruits.
- Spotter the Rabbit - Spotter is a Rabbit who competed against Jumpy Ghostface to be the Rabbit King's successor. Rabbit King selected Jumpy Ghostface to be his successor instead of Spotter the Rabbit causing Sparta to leave. Upon training with some bad guys and mastering the full human language, Spotter befriended the Mantis army and they invade Rabbit Castle where he captures all the Rabbits leaving one to let Jumpy Ghostface know that he is back. While First Squad and the Beetles fought the Mantis Army, Jumpy Ghostface dueled with Spotter the Rabbit. After Spotter the Rabbit was repelled and the Mantis Army also takes their leave, the other Rabbits were rescued.
- Minotaur - A Minotaur resided in a labyrinth that contained a gladiator arena as seen in "Gladiators." In battle, the Minotaur can elongate his horns. The Minotaur's minions captured First Squad, Bearstomp, and some other warriors to fight for his entertainment. After Jumpy Ghostface discovered the power source for the control collars, Lin Chung destroyed the collars enabling the captives to escape and navigate through the labyrinth. After defeating the Minotaur's minions, the Minotaur attacked the group. Lin Chung managed to hold off the Minotaur while the others got out of the collapsing labyrinth. Upon emerging from the rubble, Lin Chung thinks the Minotaur was vanquished in the cave-in. After the group leaves, the Minotaur emerges from the rubble.
- Bounty Hunters - Two unnamed bounty hunters hired by Twin Masters to capture First Squad and to make up for HighRoller's failure. One bounty hunter is a sword-wielding lion-like bounty hunter where the lion-like head on his chest can extend out in battle. The second one is a cobra-like Nāga that can extend its tongue and piloted a snake-like train that carries its victims. The bounty hunters successfully captured First Squad much to the disappointment of HighRoller. When the bounty hunters were en route to rendezvous point to meet up with Twin Masters, HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, and Lizard King caught up with them to recapture First Squad where they were tricked into freeing them as the bounty hunters took notice. When the train meets up with Twin Masters, he finds HighRoller and the bounty hunters in a cage as High Roller states that the capture of First Squad didn't work out the way it was planned much to the disappointment of Twin Masters.
- Turtles - The Turtles ride on tank treads to serve as transportation for First Squad and Second Squad when they were the first animals to join Big Green. They are classified as Hero 075. Some turtles are often seen wearing cannons on their backs. The Turtles come in different sizes from tank size to the size of roller skates. The Turtle King is the head of the Turtles and does not like it when the other Turtles are bullied by anyone like the time when Mighty Ray insulted his Turtle for being too fat causing the other Turtles to attack him with their cannons as seen in "Rhino Castle". When Mr. No Hands asks, Turtle King states that "when a turtle is hurt by a friend, the pain of the betrayal gives a tear strength to travel many miles, then the Turtles will always rush to the aid of a crying comrade." When not transporting First Squad to the scene where Commander ApeTrully is in trouble, they are often used in the Turtle Cannon Competitions between First Squad and Second Squad. In "Big Baby Turtles", the turtles associated with First Squad get exhausted while pursuing the Zebra Brothers after they stole the Owl Amulet from the Owls. First Squad decide to give the Turtles a vacation, but they run away from Big Green upon mishearing First Squad. The Turtles find the Zebra Brothers enabling them to give HighRoller and Twin Masters the idea to use the Owl Amulet's powers to turn the Turtles into their monstrous forms complete with fire-breathing abilities. High Roller and the Zebra Brothers disguise themselves as members of First Squad in order to trick the monstrous Turtles. Due to Mighty Ray having eaten a turtle egg at that time, he slowly turned into a Turtle causing First Squad to call in Kowloon to cover for Mighty Ray. When the monstrous Turtles attack a village, First Squad and Kowloon had to fight them. With the help of Mighty Ray's turtle form, First Squad and Kowloon had to reason with the monstrous Turtles. HighRoller attacked Mighty Ray enough for him to spit out the egg he swallowed from which a baby turtle hatched from and saw Mighty Ray as its mother. The monstrous Turtles then turn against HighRoller after he caused the baby turtle to fall on its back while attacking Ray. Lin Chung destroys the Owl Amulet breaking the spell on them.
- Rabbits - The Rabbits were the first seen by the audience where they capture Commander ApeTrully when he found out that the Rabbits like candy rather than carrots. They had him wear a carrot costume and jump rope. They use jump ropes for attacks and even have a bad-smelling belch attack. When Mystique Sonia and Mighty Ray end up captured upon being knocked out by the Rabbit's belching and end up in the same position as Commander ApeTrully, Lin Chung came to their rescue enabling Mighty Ray and Mystique Sonia to turn the tides against the Rabbits. Their leader Jumpy Ghostface (also known as the Rabbit King) went up against First Squad in a jump-rope battle. After being defeated, Jumpy Ghostface joins Big Green as a member of First Squad. In "Ninja Fight", it was revealed that there was a previous Rabbit King who selected Jumpy Ghostface to be his successor instead of Spotter the Rabbit causing Sparta to leave. Rabbit Castle was later attacked by Spotter the Rabbit and his Mantis allies where he captures all the Rabbits leaving one to let Jumpy Ghostface know that he is back. While First Squad and the Beetles fought the Mantis Army, Jumpy Ghostface dueled with Spotter the Rabbit. After Spotter the Rabbit was repelled and the Mantis Army also takes their leave, the other Rabbits were rescued.
- Bears - The Bears are one of the allies of HighRoller with some of them serving as HighRoller's Infantry. Seeing as the Bears were valuable to HighRoller, he once wagered to give up Bear Castle to Big Green if they won as seen in "Folk Game Competition". The Bears come in many different colors and some of them wear occasional clothing. Bearstomp is the king of the bears. They apparently have good driving skills as they pilot Duck Cars and stolen Big Green tanks with ease. The Bears are also good at Table Soccer as it was seen in "Table Soccer Competition" where Commander ApeTrully and First Squad had a hard time knocking the Bears off the poles and winning the game.
- Elephants - The Elephants use their long noses to attack in which they become deflated and must be re-inflated. The Elephant King enjoys blowing party whistles. First Squad went up against Elephant King in a contest to blow the largest party whistle. When First Squad managed to do that, Elephant King collapsed upon this reaction. After having his heart restarted by Mighty Ray's eyeball attacks, Elephant King joins Big Green (classified as Hero 105) where he operates an air conditioner-like device the helps all of Big Green stay cool in the summer, but gives Mighty Ray a cold. In "Camel Castle II", Lin Chung brought Elephant King to Camel Castle to unflatten the other First Squad members. In "Elephant Castle II", Elephant King learns about creativity from Mystique Sonia during his job. While out on his walk trying to find his creativity, the Zebra Brothers lied to Elephant King that First Squad and Big Green are mistreating him causing Elephant King to return to Elephant Castle and have the humans make tanks for the Elephants. When Commander ApeTrully gets captured trying to get Elephant King back, First Squad had to get Elephant King back without Lin Chung (who came down with a cold from too much cold air). Due to Jumpy Ghostface deflecting the Elephant's water attack, the Elephants ended up getting muddy enough for Mystique Sonia to use her tongue attack to blow off the mud when combined with the Elephant's spinning trunks. The Zebra Brother's deception were exposed causing Elephant King to send them flying toward the angry people the Elephants oppressed. Elephant King used his creativity to mix different flavors when blowing air throughout Big Green. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", Elephant King alongside Peacock Queen, Octopus King, and Scorpion King were used as test subjects for Woo the Wise's crystal Rubik's Cube-like invention. In "Big Baby Turtles", Elephant King auditions as a stand-in for the Turtles and is rejected due to him being too heavy for the Turtle's tank treads. In "The Bronze Giant", Elephant King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Ligers - The hides of the Ligers are tough enough for attacks to not harm them. They first are shown tricking Commander ApeTrully and the Tank Army and capturing them. They also burn away Mystique Sonia's Yaksha with their fire breath, which later comes back because a member of the Tank Army told Sonia he loved her three times. They have a pride in throwing rings when their leader Golden Eye Husky challenged First Squad to a ring-throwing competition. Though he beat First Squad, he is defeated in the ring-throwing competition by the Sailor Brothers. The Ligers join Big Green where Golden Eye Husky becomes a member of Second Squad.
- Camels - The Camels enjoy drawing and use their stinky spit as a weapon. The Camels captured Commander ApeTrully during his mission and use him as a model for their drawing. When it came to their fight with First Squad, their spit ended up causing First Squad to retreat. With help from Woo the Wise and the Air Force, the Camels ended up eating gum that did not make their spit smell bad. First Squad then confronts the Camel King. After being amazed by Lin Chung's drawing, Camel King joins Big Green (classified as Hero 046) where he becomes an art teacher to Lin Chung and draws up maps for Big Green. In "Eagle Castle", it opens with Camel King painting a picture of Commander ApeTruly in the desert. When ApeTrully tries his first attempt to make peace with the Eagles, Camel King warns him to be careful. In "Pitched Battle of the Tank Army", he tells Lin Chung to add more life to his drawings. In "Camel Castle II", Camel King has a vision of the cosmos following a hit on the head which gives him the inspiration to beat Lin Chung by painting a modern art picture of Mystique Sonia. Camel King declares his superiority and leaves Big Green to have the Camels show their art superiority to humans. This time, the Camels modified themselves with cactus launchers and paint cannons when driving away the humans. Commander ApeTrully had to call the Infantry to protect the humans from the Camels. When Commander ApeTrully fails to get Camel King back who uses Commander ApeTrully as a model again, First Squad had to try to get to Camel King without Lin Chung. When First Squad is trapped under a rock pushed by the Camels, the Turtle Tanks informed Lin Chung of this. Upon confronting Camel King while Elephant King helped the other First Squad members, Lin Chung showed Camel King his modern art hybrid of the flattened First Squad members. Camel King then returns to Big Green upon admitting defeat. In "The Bronze Giant", Camel King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Parrots - The Parrots occasionally ride on snails and can drop pellet bombs. They are ruled by the Parrot King who was a teacher to animals including Commander ApeTrully when it comes to teaching them human languages. Parrot King also considered the Zebra Brothers the worst of his students. He quickly joined up with Big Green (classified as Hero 024) after recognizing Commander ApeTrully's true form and his lie-detecting snail confirming that what Commander ApeTrully said about HighRoller was right. Parrot King gives out language lesson to the animals on Big Green's side.
- Pandas and Giraffes - The Pandas and Giraffes live together at Pandaffe Castle. The Giraffes would lift the Pandas onto their necks and throw them at enemies like a catapult. Panda King plays a Flute while Giraffe King plays drums. After being upstaged by Mighty Ray and Mystique Sonia earlier, Rattle Diva ended up helping them with her music which helped re-energize the Giraffes and Pandas. When the Pandas end up on the clouds upon the Giraffes accidentally launching them up there, First Squad managed to rescue them. The Panda King and Giraffe King join Big Green (with Panda King's classification being Hero 067 and Giraffe King's classification being Hero 002) and are now part of the Do-Re-Mi band with Rattle Diva. In "Snake Castle", Panda King gives Mystique Sonia a flute which comes in handy when dealing with the Snakes. In "Frog Castle", the Do-Re-Mi Band were summoned to combat the Frogs. In "Strongest Punch & Kick", Panda King combines with Mr. No Hands to form a fighting combination in order to combat the Gorilla-Roo formation. In "The Bronze Giant", Panda King and Giraffe King are among the animals who help Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Eagles - Commander ApeTrully tried many times to get the Eagles to join Big Green. In "Eagle Castle", they carried a metal skeleton created by the Zebra Brothers which trapped Commander ApeTrully in his helicopter. Lin Chung managed to get Commander ApeTrully and his helicopter out of there. Lin Chung and the Air Force ended up getting him out of there causing Commander ApeTrully, Lin Chung, and the Air Force to fall back to Big Green. In "Air Battle", the Zebra Brothers having the Eagles attack Big Green. They were successfully shot down by the Air Force. Following the Eagle's failed attack on Big Green, the Zebra Brothers returned to Eagle Castle and discovered that the Eagles have lost the feathers on their heads. This ended up turning them into bald eagles. In "Bald Eagle Castle", the Zebra Brothers ended up capturing Commander ApeTrully for the Eagles' revenge. Their baldness gave them an advantage using their shiny baldness to blind anyone when the light of the sun is reflected off their heads. Lin Chung and the Air Force managed to shoot them down from their twister position. Because the Zebra Brothers had to pull them out instead of digging them out, the bald eagles ended up becoming ostriches and chased after the Zebra Brothers for what they did to them. Also, it caused them to lose their flight in a plot to attack Big Green. In "Ostrich Castle," the Zebra Brothers had the Ostriches help them in fighting First Squad. When fighting First Squad, the Ostriches can join together into a bird ball-like formation with their heads sticking out. The Zebra Brothers pretended to join Big Green in order to steal the secrets of Big Green and help the Ostriches design their own launch tubes to form their own launch tubes. After the entering the Zebra Brothers' Mimic of the First Squad entrance, they gain their ability to fly again (the Zebra Brothers actually did not plan this, but they promise) restoring them to bald eagles and put them through drills. Unfortunately when it comes to attacking Big Green, the bald eagles thought it was another drill and ended up smashing the signal leaving the Zebra Brothers at the mercy of First Squad. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", HighRoller later had the bald eagles combine with the bats and hens in order to form the Ultimate Flying Force. Big Green's Air Force and First Squad had a hard time fighting the combined forces of the bald eagles, the bats, and hens until they were defeated. The bald eagles retreated leaving the bats and hens behind. The bald eagles later operated by a fake black dragon and defeated them. Mighty Ray toying around with Woo the Wise's invention caused HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, Bearstomp, and the bald eagles to merge into a large creature he called the "Twelve-Eyed Striped Dumbat." Upon being broken apart by a combined attack by Lin Chung and the Air Force, the bald eagles retreated with HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, and Bearstomp. In "The Return of the Pterodactyls", Twin Masters commanded the bald eagles to drink the sap from the ancient Fruiters Bum-Bodda trees of the Hidden Kingdom which turned them into Pterodactyls. In "The Yeti & Phoenix", Twin Masters turns Bald Eagle King into a fire-breathing phoenix to cause havoc in Hidden Valley. Jumpy Ghostface and Mr. No Hands had to fight the Phoenix until Lin Chung arrived and had them trick the Phoenix into going towards the Yeti (which was a transformed version of Polar Bear King). While the Phoenix and the Yeti were locked in combat, Lin Chung channeled the Harmonic Energies of his teammates in order to regress the Phoenix and the Yeti back into Bald Eagle King and Polar Bear King enough to thwart Twin Masters's plot. Afterwards, Bald Eagle King finally sides with Big Green (classified as Hero 11). In "The Bronze Giant", Bald Eagle King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Baboons - The Baboons have been stealing water from the humans. They're not evil, but High Roller infected them with fleas that made them evil. They use spinning tops as weapons making fire monsters when the tops burn the wood. When Commander ApeTrully had a broken leg, Woo the Wise and Parrot King had to cover for him. However, instead of making peace with them, Woo the Wise confronts them saying "You Baboons should be ASHAMED of yourselves! STEALING water from humans for your baths! You ARE very SELFISH!" The Baboons agree with Woo the Wise and Woo the Wise is overjoyed when he was finally right for once. After the Fleas wake up, the Baboons become angry and Woo the Wise ends up infected by the Fleas. After Woo the Wise realizes that his words have provoked the Baboons, he also notices his clothes are gone except for his Birthday suit and First Squad was called in. During the fight against the Baboons, Mighty Ray used his Electrical Eyeball Attack on the clouds which made the fleas dormant. When the fleas were no longer dormant, the Baboons ended up infecting Jumpy Ghostface with fleas. First Squad had to go up against the Baboons in a top-spinning battle. When Jumpy gets flat, Lin Chung ends up spinning Mighty Ray into a tree containing Soapberries which when exposed to water made Mighty Ray smell clean. With help from Mystique Sonia, Mighty Ray ended up defeating the Baboons and exposed them, Woo the Wise, and Jumpy Ghostface to the Soapberries. After being freed from the evil fleas, the Baboons join Big Green where they are doing laundry for Big Green. In "Elephant Castle II", Baboon King warned Commander ApeTrully that there is something wrong with Elephant king. In "Sheep Castle", Yaksha summoned Baboon King to help get the oil off of the Sheep's wool. In "The Bronze Giant", Baboon King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Fleas - HighRoller and the Zebra Brothers used special fleas to take control of the Baboons and made them evil. These Fleas end up dormant when exposed to water.
- Mosquitoes - HighRoller's discarding of healthy food ended up attracting Mosquitoes when the food ended up rotting in the garbage pile, so he had Chameleon Queen eat them all.
- Chameleons - The Chameleon Queen and her subjects are allies of HighRoller and is known to eat candy more than insects. She ate enough mosquitoes to become giant size. HighRoller ended up taking Chameleon Queen on a mission to steal a box containing diamonds that summon demons that can turn any human into an animal. HighRoller modified Chameleon Queen and her subjects with armor made from the bells from an old bell tower the Zebra Brothers accidentally destroyed and tank treads to match the armor and tank treads of the Turtles. Chameleons are known to use camouflage for their stealth attacks. In "Chameleon Castle", Commander ApeTrully ended up trying to make peace with the Chameleons only for him and the Tank Army to be ambushed by HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, the Bears, and the Chameleons. With the Calabash Tanks damaged, First Squad and the Tank Commander had to get Gardener Ching to grow more Calabash Tanks. After Lin Chung freed Commander ApeTrully and the Tank Army following the removal of the fog, Chameleon Queen and her subjects, HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, and the Bears were repelled with the Tank Army's Skywheel attack. In "Turtle Cannon Competition III", the Zebra Brothers blamed Chameleon Queen for eating HighRoller's candy causing HighRoller to kick her out. Chameleon Queen teamed up with Second Squad to do the Turtle Tank Race where First Squad and Second Squad had to race within Chameleon Queen. After HighRoller learned that the Zebra Brothers framed her and stole the candies for themselves, she was enticed back to HighRoller's side when he offered her candy opposed to Commander ApeTrully's offering of gold present. In "The Rise of Lin Chung", HighRoller unleashes the Chameleon Tanks on First Squad and Kowloon after they destroyed his Magma Cannon while Chameleon Queen holds Commander ApeTrully over a volcano. Lin Chung arrives to help fight the Chameleon Tanks as HighRoller orders Chameleon Queen to drop Commander ApeTrully into the volcano. Lin Chung rescues Commander ApeTrully as HighRoller and Chameleon Queen get away before the volcano erupts. In "Duo Cannons", HighRoller equips the Chameleon Tanks with a special liquid (made from the Rock Caterpillar's silk and a special ore) as part of a plan to trap First Squad in the liquid. When Commander ApeTrully, Jumpy Ghostface, and Mystique Sonia end up petrified, Lin Chung and Mighty Ray had to enter Chameleon Queen where HighRoller is making another batch of the liquid. When Lin Chung and Mighty Ray attack, HighRoller has the Chameleon Tanks and the Rock Caterpillars attack. After Lin Chung destroys the barrels containing the liquid and then evacuates after getting the Rock Caterpillars out, Chameleon Queen was in pain enough to slowly back up towards the cliff it was on. Lin Chung and Mighty Ray then push Chameleon Queen off the cliff enough to free Commander ApeTrully, Jumpy Ghostface, and Mystique Sonia from the casings they were in. In "The Bronze Giant", Chameleon Queen helps High Roller, Bearstomp, and the Zebra Brothers to hold off First Squad while Twin Masters evolves into a powerful form. Chameleon Queen later joins Big Green to help form the Bronze Giant.
- Peacocks - The Peacock Queen has tail feathers that mesmerized the humans that lived near Peacock Castle. She also wields a fan that enables her to manipulate winds. Peacocks are good at telling time even when it comes to the Peacock Queen's tea time as two of each Peacock can combine to form a clock. When Commander ApeTrully and most of First Squad end up under her spell, she discovers that Mystique Sonia is only admiring her own beauty. This leads to a contest where each of them has to fan out the flames of a nearby volcano which Peacock Queen won. Yaksha ended up stealing some of Peacock Queen's feathers and redesigning Mystique Sonia enough for Peacock Queen and the Zebra Brothers to activate her curse which also releases First Squad from Peacock Queen's spell. After Mighty Ray zaps Mystique Sonia, Peacock Queen discovers that Yaksha also loves Mystique Sonia for what's inside. After releasing the humans from her spell, Peacock Queen joins up with Big Green (classified as Hero 076) and uses her wind attack on the Zebra Brothers when they disrupt her tea time. Due to the Peacock's talents of telling time, the Peacocks are given the job of being Big Green's timekeepers. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", Peacock Queen alongside Elephant King, Octopus King, and Scorpion King were used as test subjects for Woo the Wise's crystal Rubik's Cube-like invention.
- Whales - While Sammo the Whale is on the side of Big Green, there are three whales smaller than he is that make up HighRoller's Navy.
- Dogs - The Dog King was a human who was raise by Dogs and wears a dog pelt. The Dogs specialize in ice attacks. Dog King is also Wu Sung's long-lost twin brother. When they imprison the humans, they use wooden humans as replacement. Following the fending off of the Dogs' snowball attacks, Mighty Ray went against Dog King in a sled race to the Northern Snow Mountain to find the Terrible Sweet Sundae. When it turns out that wooden humans are not reliable like real humans after being rescued by Mighty Ray from falling into a gorge, Dog King and his subjects join Big Green (classified as Hero 041) where they help Wu Sung with dental work.
- Goldfish - They are mentioned in "Rhino Castle" by the Zebra Brothers in giving them tribute to HighRoller.
- Rhinos - When High Roller got trash from the Rhinos as tribute since the Rhinos don't want to steal, he equipped their horns with stamps to steal by stamping objects (because of the humans law of stamping property) with the Zebra Brothers overseeing it. The Rhinos have tough skins. First Squad was called in when the Zebra Brothers orchestrate the Rhinos into stamping Commander ApeTrully. When it came to the Rhinos, the Turtles were summoned to helped fight them and closed them in with a wall tactic where the Rhinos managed to stamp some of them. Mr. No Hands told them the truth of stamping to the Rhinos. The Rhinos ended up turning against High Roller and sent the Zebra Brothers flying. After joining Big Green (with Rhino King being classified as Hero 038), the Rhinos use their stamps to stamp out words in Woo the Wise's Rhino Typewriter. In "The Rise of Lin Chung", the spirit of Tien Kwan uses an illusion of Rhino King to help with Lin Chung's training. In "The Bronze Giant", Rhino King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Lions - The designs of the Lions are the same as the Ligers, but brown and with different attacks. They can launch out their manes to attack. Unlike their Liger cousins, their skin is not tough at all and completely vulnerable to attacks. The Lions are professional at playing basketball with actual cannonballs. First Squad and the Infantry led by Red-Face Kwan had to fight pass the Lion Army. When the King of Lions challenged First Squad to a game of basketball, the later part involved making hoops with cannonballs with the hoop far away. When First Squad is unable to do it, Lin Chung uses the crab on Red-Face Kwan to give Mr. No-Hands enough anger to get an oversized Mystique Sonia to make the hoop. When Mystique Sonia succeeds on that, the Lions join Big Green and the King of Lions (classified as Hero 045) becomes Big Green's fitness coach starting with giving Mystique Sonia his ring to get herself back into shape. In "The Bronze Giant", the King of Lions is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Crocodiles - The Crocodile King enjoys sunbathing as the Crocodiles use this to store up enough energy to emit Sun Beams from their mouths. The Crocodiles are also talented at Yo-Yo tricks. When Mighty Ray confronts the Crocodiles, he ends up feeding them taffy making them unable to use the Sun Beams. Mighty Ray ends up going up against the Crocodile King in a Yo-Yo Contest. When Mighty Ray defeats the Crocodile King in a Yo-Yo Contest by pulling off the impossible Neptunian Cube Yo-Yo trick, the Crocodile King joins Big Green (classified as Hero 091) where he uses his sun beam to power the lights in Big Green. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", Crocodile King was part of the dragon Woo the Wise built to stop the Black Dragon. In "The Bronze Giant", Crocodile King helps in piloting an upgraded Big Green base. Crocodile King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Cats - The Cats can throw Chili Powder Firecrackers that hang from their tails. The Cat King had outlawed laughter in his kingdom. They even captured Commander ApeTrully and the Zebra Brothers. First Squad was able to create a ferris wheel contraption out of the tanks and lured the Cat King and his subjects into it. After emerging, the Cat King and the Cats shot out hairballs which had prevented them from laughing. Upon joining Big Green, (with Cat King being Classified as Hero 007) the Cats help spread laughter when Mighty Ray does his comedy.
- Cheetahs - The Cheetahs are the ones who invented shuttlecock when kicking around small "Cocky Aliens" 100 times which explained where pineapples come from. The Cheetahs are one of the few animals portrayed with having both a king and a queen. Upon mastering the human language, Cheetah King has the humans that live in the shadow of Cheetah Castle do Shuttlecocking. When Commander ApeTrully tries to make peace with the Cheetahs, Cheetah King states that he wouldn't make allies with anyone who cannot perform shuttlecocking. Commander ApeTrully had to call in First Squad to play a game of shuttlecock. During First Squad's shuttlecock competition against the Cheetahs, it is crashed by a Cocky Alien in a robot suit who abducts most of First Squad and the Cheetahs in order to make them slaves to fat aliens. Due to its invisibility, Lin Chung is the only one who can see him at the point where the Cheetah King and Queen are told of his Panther Vision. Under the suggestion of Jumpy Ghostface, the Cheetah King and Cheetah Queen combined with Lin Chung to make him super-fast and take shatter the Cocky Alien's suit releasing his captives. After Lin Chung kicked the Cocky Alien 100 times, the Cheetah King and Cheetah Queen join Big Green (with Cheetah King being classified as Hero 087 and Cheetah Queen being classified as Hero 051) under the condition that they can combine with Lin Chung again. In "Folk Game Competition II", the Cheetah King and Queen later help Lin Chung in fighting High Roller in a Folk Game Competition. In "Duckbill Castle", the Cheetah King and Queen accidentally wrecked Lin Chung's picture of them causing them to take Lin Chung to the Duckbill King to get it fixed. The Cheetah King and Queen help Lin Chung defeat the Duckbill King. When an army of Cocky Aliens attack Cheetah Castle as seen in "Cheetah Castle II", First Squad and the Cheetah King and Queen had to save Cheetah Castle from the Cocky Aliens. In "The Bronze Giant", Cheetah King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Sharks - The Sharks once captured a boat load of people causing First Squad and Big Green's Navy to save them. The Shark King is an expert surfer. Though Lin Chung lost to him, the Shark King was impressed with Lin Chung's "accidental art" when he crashed into 9 out of 10 rocks they had to surf around turning them into Moai. Shark King joins Big Green (classified as Hero 031) where he takes the job of removing the barnacles off of Sammo the Whale. In "The Rise of Lin Chung", the spirit of Tien Kwan uses an illusion of Shark King to help with Lin Chung's training. In "The Bronze Giant", Shark King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Butterflies - Jumpy Ghostface managed to befriend a butterfly during Parrot King's lesson. The butterflies can combine together to form anyone or anything. In "Parrot Castle II", the butterflies managed to save Jumpy and Parrot King from the Zebra Brother's cloned army. In "EgretOx Castle", some Butterflies played a prank on Mighty Ray by turning themselves into some of Mystique Sonia's buns.
- Snakes - The Snake King (who resembles a Cobra) uses his eyes to capture anyone who sneak inside his castle and trap them into a hypnosis state. Once in that state, he turn them into eggs and put them in his box. The other Snakes can also do this and often uses disguises to fool their enemies into looking into their eyes. Snake King even turned the Zebra Brothers into eggs after they peaked into his box. Mystique Sonia was weary around Snakes. When the others had been turned into eggs, Mystique Sonia had to get over her fear of Snakes. The flute Mystique Sonia received from Panda King helps her into the people from their egg form. After driving away the Zebra Brothers, Snake King joins Big Green (classified as Hero 034) as Big Green's DJ. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", Snake King was among the animals that formed the dragon that Woo the Wise created in order to fight the Black Dragon.
- Octopi - The Octopi can use their ink powers to suck the colors to remove Big Green's color. First Squad is sent with Sammo the Whale to head to Octopus Castle to confront Octopus King. When confronting Octopus King, First Squad ends up going against Octopus King in a Bamboo Dancing Competition. When the Octopi end up belching their ink, the Zebra Brothers and Octopus King end up in Jumpy Ghostface's fantasies where they Zebra Brothers and the Octopi ended up being preyed upon by a Tyrannosaurus. After being saved by Jumpy Ghostface, Octopus King joins up with Big Green (classified as Hero 008) where he and the Octopi restore Big Green's color. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", Octopus King alongside Elephant King, Peacock Queen, and Scorpion King were used as test subjects for Woo the Wise's crystal Rubik's Cube-like invention. In "Enter the Dragon", Octopus King helps to upgrade the Air Force's planes. In "The Bronze Giant", Octopus King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Egrets and Oxen - The Egret Queen and Ox King united together and have a talent of working together to farm rice and repel Locusts. The horns of the Oxen serve as the slingshots while the Egrets use them to launch lead balls when it comes to luring humans into the open or fending off Locusts. After helping First Squad reason with the Locusts, the Egrets and Oxen side with Big Green (with Ox King's classification being Hero 015 and Egret Queen's classification being Hero 016) and make their rice dishes for them. In "The Bronze Giant", Egret Queen and Ox King are among the animals who help Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Locusts - The Locusts have been known to attack the rice crops of the Egrets and Oxen. They can combine to form larger Locusts. During their second attack, Jumpy Ghostface took the attack from the Egrets and Oxen to protect the Locusts. Upon recovering, Jumpy Ghostface managed to convince the Locusts to plant their own food resulting the Locusts becoming friends with the Egrets and Oxen.
- Crabs - The Crabs were shown burying people in sand as they are good at sculpting things with sand. The Crab King is designed like an excavator. Lin Chung went against Crab King in a sand sculpting contest which he won. Crab King's tears caused his sand sculpture of HighRoller to fall onto the trapped nets causing First Squad and Crab King to dig them out. The Crabs join Big Green where Crab King (classified as Hero 064) builds an underwater dome for Sammo when he is off duty. In "Pitched Battle of the Wall Train", Crab King helps Lin Chung redirect the tracks of the Great Wall Train. In "Cheetah Castle II", Woo the Wise used Crab King to tunnel under the crystal barrier surrounding Cheetah Castle in order to free the trapped humans and Cheetahs. In "Star-Nosed Moles", Crab King appeared in Commander Ape Trully's nightmare where he betrayed Big Green, assaulted ApeTrully and First Squad and destroyed ApeTrully's disguise because he disliked the fact that ApeTrully would not reveal his true identity. In "The Bronze Giant", Crab King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Pigs - Under the orders of HighRoller, Sparky Black once led the Pigs into attacking Big Green. They can perform a Pigtail Vibration Attack and a Pig Nose Vacuum Attack. First Squad tricked the Pig Army into sucking up the Skunk's Stink Monster making them sick. After being given hankies by Baboon King, the Pig Army defect from HighRoller and join up with Big Green doing vacuuming for them. In "Big Baby Turtles", Pig King auditions as a stand-in for the Turtles and is rejected due to him being too fat. In "The Bronze Giant", Pig King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Skunks - Under the orders of HighRoller, Sparky White once led the Skunks into attacking Big Green. Besides wielding nunchuks, they can combine their stenches to form a Stink Monster. After their Stink Monster was sucked up by the Pig Army, they ended up sneezed into the trees. Commander ApeTrully managed to get the Giraffes to save them. After defecting from High Roller, the Skunks join up with Big Green where they used their stench to drive away the termites.
- Termites - At the time when the Pig and Skunk Armies attacked Big Green, it was overrun by Termites. Jumpy Ghostface would not allow Mighty Ray to use his eyeball energy attacks on them. Once the Pigs and Skunks joined Big Green, the Termites were driven away by the Skunk King's stench while the mess they left were sucked up by the Pig King's Pig Nose Vacuum attack.
- Tigers - The Tigers reside in the Great Wall Train in the Rocky Desert which is known to go ahead in time. HighRoller used them to capture the humans in order to power the Great Wall Train in order to cure HighRoller's toothache. Like the Ligers, the Tigers' hides are so tough that not even Mighty Ray's Electric Attacks cannot penetrate them. They launch small wooden yo-yo-like wheels from strings like a slingshot and, spin humans around them to make them flat worm like strings. When Jumpy Ghostface's Carrot Grenades get between the Tiger's Teeth, Wu Sung was able to clean their teeth. The Tigers join Big Green (with Tiger King's classification being Hero 050) where assist Wu Sung in his dental work. In "Enter the Dragon", Tiger King helps to upgrade the Air Force's planes. In "The Bronze Giant", Tiger King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Scorpions - In this show, the Scorpions are depicted to be larger than humans. Scorpions are known to make paper ornaments. Their tails contain a poison that turns anyone exposed to it upside down. When Commander ApeTrully unknowingly stepped on one of their ornaments causing the Scorpions to poison him, First Squad was called in with them getting poisoned as well. After losing the antidote to Yaksha, the Scorpions take their anger on the Zebra Brothers until the Full Moon fills the Zebra Brother's Ghost Lanterns making them a giant Composite Zebra Monster. After the Zebra Brothers were defeated by a combined form of First Squad, the Scorpions join up with Big Green (with Scorpion King being classified as Hero 035) and are placed in charge of making the festival decorations. In "Pitched Battle of the Air Force", Scorpion King alongside Elephant King, Peacock Queen, and Octopus King were used as test subjects for Woo the Wise's crystal Rubik's Cube-like invention. In "The Bronze Giant", Scorpion King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Groundhogs - The Groundhogs are great diggers. They have been robbing the humans of their vegetables. The Groundhog King learned human language when he tunneled under Parrot Castle. The Groundhogs use the Bogwah to determine if they will be friends with the humans (represented as an O) or be enemies of the humans (represented as an X) when Commander ApeTrully offers peace with them. They then use the same method to fight First Squad. When confronted by First Squad, they use the Bogwah to determine O for a competition and X for releasing Commander ApeTrully. It lands on O causing a tunnel competition to get to the stolen vegetables. Jumpy Ghostface defeated the groundhogs in a tunnel competition upon smelling the carrots. The Groundhogs use the Bogwah to decide to determine O for joining Big Green or X for remaining enemies. Upon the Bogwah landing on O, the Groundhogs join Big Green (with Groundhog King's classification being Hero 054) where they help to clean the launch tubes. In "The Bronze Giant", Groundhog King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Duckbills - The Cheetah King and Queen take Lin Chung's drawing to the Duckbill King the same time when Commander ApeTrully was making peace with them. The Duckbills can combine in the style of a puzzle to flatten their enemies. Lin Chung and the Cheetah King and Queen managed to defeat the Duckbill's puzzle move. After the Zebra Brothers were defeated, Duckbill King joins Big Green (classified as Hero 066) and reassembles Lin Chung's drawing. In "The Bronze Giant", Duckbill King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Deer - The Deer reside near the Magnetic Mountains. The Deer King is obsessive with perfecting the stacking of the cards. The Deer ride flying magnetic contraptions (shaped to magnets) and ding their antlers into the ground to create earthquakes which are charged up by Deer King's hammer. Mystique Sonia planted some Jelly Flower Seeds that attracted the Deer and turned their antlers soft for an hour. Commander ApeTrully in his true form tricked the Deer back to Deer Castle in order to expose the Zebra Brothers' activities of knocking down the Deer King's stacks. Deer King joins Big Green (classified as Hero 089) where he helps Mighty Ray to organize his room. In "Pitch Battle of the Air Force", Deer King was used to become a dragon with Crocodile King, Snake King, and two hens. In "The Bronze Giant", Deer King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Porcupines - When HighRoller and the Zebra Brothers capture Big Green's Air Force, he used the Porcupines to give First Squad a humiliating defeat at Spikey Mountains. The Porcupines can launch their spikes in battle which they did when they fired First Squad's balloons powered by Golden Eye Husky's flame. First Squad and Golden Eye Husky ended up fighting the Porcupines at Porcupine Castle. HighRoller agreed to release the Air Force in exchange that First Squad beats the Porcupines in a dart-throwing competition. During the competition. HighRoller tried to distract Lin Chung by having the Zebra Brothers argue on megaphones which also distracted Porcupine King. Lin Chung defeated Porcupine King who ended up driving away HighRoller and the Zebra Brothers. The Porcupines join Big Green where they use their quills to mend the balloons for First Squad to rescue the Air Force. In "Big Baby Turtles", Porcupine King auditions as a stand-in for the Turtles and is automatically rejected.
- Sheep - The Sheep are one of a few animals that have mastered their human language lessons and are great at making sweaters from their wool. The Sheep have their wools covered in body oil so their wool will not shrink. They use their sweaters combined with water to trap Commander ApeTrully and First Squad when the sweaters shrunk on them. With help from Baboon King, Yaksha was able to wash the body oil off the Sheep's wool. In order to release Commander ApeTrully, First Squad had to challenge Sheep Queen to a knitting contest. Mystique Sonia and Yaksha beat Sheep Queen in a knitting contest. The Sheep Queen joins Big Green (classified as Hero 095) to knit them stylish sweaters.
- Penguins - The Penguins are designed like bowling pins. Penguin King is able to shed his skin, firing his own skeleton into the air. The Penguin King agreed to release the humans in exchange that First Squad handles his Ice Bowling challenges. When they fail after Mighty Ray accidentally damages part of Penguin Castle, Penguin King uses his ability to take a part of the Northern Lights from the sky to create mirror clones of First Squad. Upon First Squad recalling Mr. No Hands' saying, the clones are defeated as the Penguins in their bowling pin forms attack. First Squad manages to juggle the Penguins enough to dizzy them. After parts of the Northern Lights were shattered, the Penguin Clones vanish. Penguin King joins up with Big Green (classified as Hero 080) upon knowing that the humans are not as weak as HighRoller told them.
- Frogs - The Frogs have been known to make music with their voices. The Frogs can attack with their tongues. The song notes they sing can form anything ranging from boulders, hammers, and a giant hand. After First Squad was incapacitated, the Do-Re-Mi Band was called in and did a music battle with Frog King. After being defeated by the Do-Re-Mi Band and driving away the Zebra Brothers for their bad singing, the Frogs joined up with Big Green (with Frog King's classification being Hero 077) where they join up with the Do-Re-Mi Band. In "The Bronze Giant", Frog King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Bats - HighRoller had the bats and the hens combine with the bald eagles to attack Big Green. The bats can read brain waves and can perform sonic attacks. Their wing-tips are sharp and the bats, while holding their wings rigid, can be thrown like throwing stars. When First Squad's attacks causes the bald eagles to retreat leaving the other two animals behind, the bats join Big Green (with Bat King's classification being Hero 043) and form the radar for the Air Force's vehicles.
- Hens - HighRoller had the hens and bats combine with the bald eagles to attack Big Green. They can shoot eggs as attacks. When First Squad's attacks causes the bald eagles to retreat leaving the other two creatures behind, the hens join Big Green (with Hen Queen's classification being Hero 037) and form the Egg Launchers for the Air Force's vehicles.
- Black Dragon - A creature that is said to the most dangerous creature in the Hidden Kingdom. HighRoller had the bald eagle king get the Black Dragon on their side following a failed tactic to defeat the Air Force and First Squad. He brought the Black Dragon to Big Green in his plans to make Big Green surrender. It turned out to be a puppet operated by the bald eagles.
- Chimeric Dragon - Woo the Wise used his crystal Rubik's Cube-like invention to merge Crocodile King, Deer King, Snake King, and two hens into a composite dragon. Lin Chung made the right combination exposing the fake Black Dragon and defeating it. When the animals are in this form, it has Crocodile King's head, Deer King's antlers, the legs of the two hens, and Snake King's body.
- Fireflies - In this show, the Fireflies are larger than normal. The Fireflies can breathe fire, shoot lasters from their fingers, launch themselves as missiles, and combine their fire attacks to form a fiery tornado. Commander ApeTrully and First Squad ended up in a fight with them when it came to making peace with the Fireflies. HighRoller then had the Fireflies use their fiery tornado attack on Lin Chung who then had a vision of Tien Kwan. After Jumpy Ghostface and Mystique Sonia got Lin Chung out of the fire tornado, HighRoller had Firefly King attack Lin Chung only for First Squad to trap him in a cave. When Lin Chung is training with the spirit of Tien Kwan, he is ambushed by Firefly King. Upon obtaining Tien Kwan's harmonic energies, Lin Chung manages to repel Firefly King. It was later revealed that the Firefly King that ambushed him was an illusion created by Tien Kwan.
- Gorillas - The Gorilla King accompanies the Zebra Brothers into ambushing Mystique Sonia. Gorilla King has a powerful punch. Gorilla King and Kangaroo King combine their attacks to take down Mystique Sonia and take her captive while Yaksha runs off to get First Squad. When Commander ApeTrully and First Squad arrive at East Citadel to negotiate for the release of Mystique Sonia, HighRoller unleashes Gorilla King and Kangaroo King to attack them. While Mighty Ray follows Yaksha to find where Mystique Sonia is imprisoned, the others fight Gorilla King and Kangaroo King. HighRoller then has Gorilla King and Kangaroo King combine into the powerful Gorilla-Roo formation. First Squad calls in the Sailor Brothers, Panda King, and the Cheetah King and Queen in order to fight the Gorilla-Roo formation by forming their own combined formations. First Squad manages to defeat the Gorilla-Roo formation. After turning against High Roller after his insults, Gorilla King joins Big Green (with his classification being Hero 094). In "The Bronze Giant", Gorilla King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Kangaroos - The Kangaroo King accompanies the Zebra Brothers into ambushing Mystique Sonia. Kangaroo King has a powerful kick. Kangaroo King and Gorilla King combine their attacks to take down Mystique Sonia and take her captive while Yaksha runs off to get First Squad. When Commander ApeTrully and First Squad arrive at East Citadel to negotiate for the release of Mystique Sonia, High Roller unleashes Kangaroo King and Gorilla King to attack them. While Mighty Ray follows Yaksha to find where Mystique Sonia is imprisoned, the others fight Kangaroo King and Gorilla King. HighRoller then has Kangaroo King and Gorilla King combine into the powerful Gorilla-Roo formation. First Squad calls in the Sailor Brothers, Panda King, and the Cheetah King and Queen in order to fight the Gorilla-Roo formation by forming their own combined formations. First Squad manages to defeat the Gorilla-Roo formation. After turning against HighRoller after his insults, Kangaroo King joins Big Green (with his classification being Hero 107). In "The Bronze Giant", Kangaroo King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Stingrays - The Stingrays have the ability to fly in the air, shoot lightning from the tips of their tail, and use their flat bodies to deflect projectile attacks. The Zebra Brothers end up dumping East Citadel's garbage into the Stingray's territory which angered the Stingrays. When First Squad arrives to clean up the garbage, the Zebra Brothers lie to the Stingray King that First Squad was responsible for the garbage in their ocean and even end up activating Big Green's garbage barge to dump the garbage back into the ocean. Stingray King then sics his army on First Squad. When First Squad has an advantage above water, Stingray King has his armies drag them underwater. Lin Chung uses his Harmonic Energies to form an air bubble around First Squad as the Stingrays use their underwater fighting advantages on them. When Woo the Wise arrives with Sammo the Whale and a modified version of the Recycling Machine, the Zebra Brothers lie to Stingray King that the Recycling Machine is a weapon. The Stingrays break the Recycling Machine off of Sammo the Whale where it accidentally turns on and sucks up the garbage. When the Stingrays and the Zebra Brothers get caught in the suction, First Squad had to rescue them. When the Zebra Brothers are forced to agree to pick up the remaining trash in the ocean, Stingray King joins up with Big Green (with his classification being Hero 026).
- Pangolins - The Pangolins are one of a few animals that have mastered the human language. The Pangolins can roll up into gear-like shapes to attack. Commander ApeTrully and the Tank Army arrive outside of Pangolin Castle to grant an audience with Pangolin Queen. Pangolin Queen ends up collecting Commander ApeTrully and the Tank Army to keep as pets. First Squad is sent to rescue Commander ApeTrully and end up fighting the Pangolins. The Pangolins then enter a robotic contraption to attack First Squad. With help from Yaksha, First Squad manages to destroy the robotic contraption. Afterwards, Pangolin joins up with Big Green (with her classification being Hero 100).
- Lizards - Commander ApeTrully and First Squad enter a forest in order to make peace with the Lizards (who resemble the frill-necked lizards). The Lizards can extend their tongues to attack and even extend their tails. When First Squad defeats the Lizards, Lizard King extends his frill which shoots beams from an eye-like shape on its frills. Lizard King states that he has been studying human behavior and would like to study it first hand. Although Commander ApeTrully and the rest of First Squad agree to this, Lin Chung is suspicious of this. After Lin Chung stepped out upon Woo the Wise inventing a camera, Lizard King does his own group photo which petrifies First Squad so that he can hand them over to Twin Masters. Lin Chung returns and discovers that Lizard King has taken Commander ApeTrully and the rest of First Squad back to Lizard Castle. Upon fighting the Lizards during his infiltration, Lin Chung faces off against Lizard King and Lizards. Upon managing to undo the petrification on Commander ApeTrully and the rest of First Squad, Lin Chung is joined by them into fighting the Lizards which ends with some of them getting trapped under some columns. Upon being freed by Mighty Ray, the Lizards overthrow their king and bind him with Jumpy Ghostface's jump-rope. In "The Professionals", Lizard King accompanies HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, Yak King, and the Flying Squirrels into attacking First Squad. Still having a score to settle with First Squad, Lizard King engages Mighty Ray in battle. The battle is crashed by two bounty hunters who successfully capture First Squad and beat up HighRoller's forces. Lizard King accompanies HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, and the Flying Squirrels into stealing First Squad back from the bounty hunters. Lizard King unknowingly blasts the nets that had bound Jumpy Ghostface. After the bounty hunters were defeated, Lizard King led Yak King and the Flying Squirrels to catching up to First Squad. Lizard King decides to drop his score with First Squad and joins Big Green (with his classification being Hero 049) alongside Yak King and Flying Squirrel King. In "The Bronze Giant", Lizard King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Seagulls - The Seagulls have mastered the human languages by lingering around the fisherman villages. The Seagulls specialize in wind attacks and can use a smokescreen attack. Commander ApeTrully and First Squad fought with the Seagulls in order to make peace with them. Seagull King calls off the attack when First Squad prevents Seagull Prince from falling into the water. When the Seagull Prince proves himself incompetent, Lin Chung and the rest of First Squad take it upon themselves to train Seagull Prince. When HighRoller unleashes a swarm of Flying Squirrels on a village, Seagull King accompanies First Squad to fight them. When the Flying Squirrels overwhelm the Seagull King, the Seagull Prince arrives to save his father. The Seagull King and Seagull Prince then lure the Flying Squirrels into a hole in the tree as First Squad closes it up with a rock. The Seagulls officially join up with Big Green with Seagull Prince's classification being Hero 048. In "The Bronze Giant", Seagull Prince is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Flying Squirrels - High Roller unleashes a swarm of Flying Squirrels on a human village. They can drop acorns as if they were bombs. First Squad and Seagull King ended up fighting the Flying Squirrels. Commander ApeTrully tries to reason with the Flying Squirrel King only for the Flying Squirrels to toss Commander ApeTrully around. The Flying Squirrels start of overwhelm the Seagull King until he is rescued by the Seagull Prince. The Seagull King and Seagull Prince then lure the Flying Squirrels into a hole in the tree as First Squad closes it up with a rock. In "Second to None", the Flying Squirrels attack a human settlement causing First Squad to spring into action. After fending off the Flying Squirrels, First Squad suspect that the Flying Squirrels were sent as a distraction. In "The Professionals", the Flying Squirrels accompany High Roller, the Zebra Brothers, Lizard King, and Yak King into attacking First Squad. The battle is crashed by two bounty hunters who successfully capture First Squad and beat up HighRoller's forces. After the bounty hunters were defeated, Flying Squirrel King joins up with Big Green (under the classification of Hero 053) alongside Lizard King and Yak King.
- Wasps - The Wasps attacked First Squad as a diversion so that the Zebra Brothers can poison Mystique Sonia with a misinju-coated dart. Lin Chung uses a special gourd invented by Woo the Wise to suck the Wasps in. Lin Chung then plans to have the Wasps be taken back to Big Green. Commander ApeTrully later tells First Squad that the Wasp King and his army have agreed to join up with Big Green.
- Barbets - HighRoller enlists the Barbets to help him find the Humbata Trees. With help from the Humbata Trees' keeper, First Squad ended up having to fight the Barbets to keep HighRoller from obtaining the sap from the Humbata Trees. Lin Chung managed to reason with Barbet King by telling him that if all the sap from the Humbata Trees are gone, all the trees in Hidden Kingdom will die. Barbet King calls off the attack and sides with Big Green (with his classification being Hero 033).
- Star-Nosed Moles - First Squad and an armored Commander ApeTrully came to a village's aid when their people were being pulled underground. They discover that the Star-Nosed Moles are the culprits. The Star-Nosed Mole caused a cave-in and captured most of First Squad. While Commander ApeTrully tries to reason with the Star-Nosed Mole King, Lin Chung looks for the captives. After freeing his teammates, Lin Chung and First Squad fought against the Star-Nosed Moles. When a Star-Nosed Mole caused Mighty Ray to accidentally fire his beams at the ceiling, Commander ApeTrully pushed Star-Nosed Mole King out of the way and gets trapped. However, Commander ApeTrully got out at the last minute at the cost of his armor. Commander ApeTrully stated that the Star-Nosed Moles mistook the villagers' digging of a well as an act of war. Star-Nosed Mole King joins up with Big Green (with his classification being Hero 098).
- Owls - The Zebra Brothers steal the Owl Amulet from the Owls. Because of this, the Owls end up attacking a human village in retaliation. The Owls can shoot pellets from their mouths and perform sonic attacks. While riding on the tank treads powered by Armadillo King, Lin Chung managed to use his Harmonic Energies to shoot down all the Owls. Commander ApeTrully reasons with Owl King and Commander ApeTrully states that the Owl Amulet must not remain in fiendish hands. The Owls then join up with Big Green in order to reclaim the Owl Amulet.
- Armadillos - The Armadillo King is an old classmate of Commander ApeTrully. He and his army were enlisted by Commander ApeTrully to cover for the Turtles. Following the fight with the Owls, Lin Chung trained the Armadillos through an exercise that involved being one with their mount. After the Turtles were rescued from HighRoller and restored to normal, the Armadillos take their leave. In "The Bronze Giant", Armadillo King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Rock Caterpillars - The Rock Caterpillars are giant caterpillars that are larger than humans. They can shoot silk threads from their mouths. Commander ApeTrully and First Squad ended up fighting the Rock Caterpillars when they fail to reason with them. After Mighty Ray's attempt to attack the Rock Caterpillars nearly endangered the people, the Zebra Brothers managed to get away with the Rock Caterpillars. HighRoller then combines the Rock Caterpillar's silk with a special ore which created a special liquid that can encase anyone in a hardened shell as HighRoller tests it on the Zebra Brothers. With this liquid, HighRoller plans to lure First Squad into a trap and trap them in the liquid. The Rock Caterpillars are then seen in Chameleon Queen where they are mass-producing the liquid for High Roller. When Lin Chung and Mighty Ray attack, High Roller has the Chameleon Tanks and the Rock Caterpillars attack. After Lin Chung destroys the barrel containing the liquids, he gets the Rock Caterpillars to get out of Chameleon Queen. The Rock Caterpillars do place their silk on the Turtle that lost its shell earlier on.
- Yaks - The Yaks reside in a castle high in the mountains and are considered to be powerful. The Yaks resemble the Oxen, but have longer fur. Twin Masters used the Yaks to lure Second Squad into a trap in order to control them to defeat First Squad. When Second Squad seemingly defeated First Squad and brought them to Twin Masters at Yak Castle, Twin Masters gets a surprise that Lin Chung broke the hypnosis spell on Second Squad and attacks them alongside the Yaks. When Lin Chung ends up using his Harmonic Energies to repel Twin Masters, the Yaks make their retreat when Yak Castle starts to collapse. In "The Professionals", Yak King accompanies HighRoller, the Zebra Brothers, Lizard King, and the Flying Squirrels into attacking First Squad. The battle is crashed by two bounty hunters who successfully capture First Squad and beat up HighRoller's forces. After the bounty hunters were defeated, Yak King joins up with Big Green (under the classification of Hero 021) alongside Lizard King and Flying Squirrel King. In "The Bronze Giant", Yak King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Hamsters - In this show, the Hamsters are shown to be human size. The Zebra Brothers get the Hamster King to attack Big Green as they told him that they harm children, and Hamster King loves children (he has a lot of his own children). Mighty Ray was baby-sitting the baby Turtles during the assault, so he took them out to help the rest of First Squad fight Hamster King. At the same time, the Zebra Brothers and Hamster King's children came to join the fight. When Hamster King saw his children fighting the baby Turtles, he was unhappy as he did not want his children to follow in his footsteps. Lin Chung suggested that to stop the baby Turtles fighting Hamster King's children, they have to get them to act friendly. So Lin Chung and Hamster King shook hands and the baby Turtles and Hamster King's children started shaking hands with each other. After realizing the truth about First Squad, Hamster King scares away the Zebra Brothers and joins up with Big Green (classified as Hero 106).
- Iguanas - They appeared at the beginning of "The Return of the Pterodactyls" fighting First Squad and Commander ApeTrully, but they retreat.
- Vultures - According to Commander ApeTrully, The Vultures in this show are not friends or enemies of anyone and are considered neutral in the fight between Big Green and HighRoller's forces. The Vultures came and told Commander Ape Trully and First Squad about the Pterodactyl ambush.
- Cranes - The Zebra Brothers trick Crane King into attacking a human village and that First Squad wanted to take his feathers to make dresses (The Zebra Brothers had turned all the male members of First Squad into passive girls at the time). Crane King is a Zen Master-like animal who can speak human. When Crane King attacked the village, Mystique Sonia had to get the rest of First Squad to act like their old selves. They defeated Crane King and his paper crane army. After telling him the truth about First Squad, Crane King joined up with Big Green (classified as Hero 074). Later that night, Crane King blocked the moon with a paper cutout of a full moon. The Zebra Brothers tried to cast another spell on the male members of First Squad. But when Crane King unblocked the real moon, it was revealed that it was not full thus causing the spell that turned all the male members of First Squad to Tun into passive girls to break.
- Flying Fish - The Flying Fish are under the command of Twin Masters. They can fly and bite.
- Alpacas - A heard of Alpacas appeared when First Squad and Commander ApeTrully were climbing a mountain to get to Twin Masters. The Alpacas were struck by Twin Masters's chaotic lightning making them vicious and spiky. They were cured by Lin Chung's powers and First Squad's positive emotions.
- Slugs - In this show, slugs are shown to be human sized and they have tentacles on their faces, which they can shoot a sticky or slippery goo from.Slug King has been capturing animals and humans for his collection, so Lin Chung told Mighty Ray to shoot the fruit trees nearby. The fruit landed on the slime,and the juice leaked out,causing the slime to melt and free the captives. Commander ApeTrully suggested that Slug King should join Big Green and start a new collection (of friends) which Slug King accepted where he was classified as Hero 004. In "The Bronze Giant", Slug King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Koalas - The Koala King is an old friend of Commander ApeTrully. It was revealed that Mighty Ray once took part in a wrestling tournament at Koala Castle and ended up defeated by a Koala. Using the earwax of a Giant Centipede, the Commander of Darkness imprisons Koala King and assumes his form. Commander ApeTrully went with First Squad to Big Green in order to get Koala King to join them unaware that Koala King is the Commander of Darkness in disguise. Commander ApeTrully and First Squad soon learn of the Commander of Darkness' plot when he unleashes his modified Soldiers of Darkness on them. While Lin Chung, Jumpy Ghostface, and Mystique Sonia fight the Soldiers of Darkness, Commander ApeTrully and Mighty Ray look for the real Koala King. With help from a Koala that previously defeated Mighty Ray, Commander ApeTrully and Mighty Ray free the Koala King and help to defeat the Soldiers of Darkness. Afterwards, Koala King joins Big Green as Mighty Ray's Koala opponent still beats him.
- Centipedes - Giant Centipedes have special earwax that can enable anyone who harvests them to assume the form of anyone.
- Beetles - In this show, the Beetles are depicted to be large enough to carry humans. They can discharge the lightning that they absorb. HighRoller led the Beetle Army to the location of the Sword of Darkness (which was previously sealed away by Tien Kwan and some of the Animal Kings) in order to obtain it. While First Squad and the Air Force fought the Beetles, Lin Chung went after HighRoller and Beetle King. When Lin Chung, HighRoller, and Beetle King find the Sword of Darkness after escaping the Wolf Eels, they end up attacked by Mummy versions of the ancient Animal Kings. After Lin Chung threw the Sword of Darkness into a portal which destroyed the Mummies and sent High Roller flying, Beetle King joins up with Big Green (classified as Hero 082). In "Ninja Fight", Jumpy Ghostface teaches the Beetle King and his subjects how to behave in Big Green. The Beetle King creates a special beetle-like armor for Jumpy Ghostface to use when Sparta the Rabbit takes over Rabbit Castle. The Beetles even assist First Squad into fighting the Mantis Army that works for Jumpy Ghostface. In "The Bronze Giant", Beetle King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Wolf Eels - In this show, the Wolf Eels are a race of wolf-headed eels that live in the ruins where the Sword of Darkness is held. Lin Chung, HighRoller, and Beetle King had to fight through them in order to get to the Sword of Darkness. Following the Sword of Darkness being disposed of and the Beetles joining up with Big Green, HighRoller was chased off by the Wolf Eels.
- Dragons - The Commander of Darkness managed to take control of the Dragons in his latest revenge plot on Big Green. The Dragons managed to capture Mystique Sonia as First Squad helps the Air Force upgrade their planes. When Mystique Sonia managed to charm a Dragon, she uses it to defeat the Commander of Darkness and free the other Dragons from his control.
- Mantis - In this show, the Mantis are shown to be the size of humans. Spotter the Rabbit enlisted the Mantis Army to help him take over Rabbit Castle. During Jumpy Ghostface's fight with Spotter the Rabbit, First Squad and the Beetles helped to fight the Mantis Army and free the Rabbits. When Spotter is defeated and driven off, the Mantis Army also takes their leave.
- Foxes - The Fox King is one of a few animals that wasn't fooled by High Roller's lies. The Foxes can elongate their ears to be weapons. HighRoller had to resort to having Beartstomp capture Fox King's family in order to get Fox King to obey him. He commanded Spider King and the Arachno-Tanks in battle when they ambushed Commander ApeTrully and the Tank Army in the desert. First Squad encounters Fox King and the Arachno-Tanks in a canyon where they end up in battle with each other. First Squad manages to fall back after Mighty Ray fires his electric bolts at a ridge. Upon salvaging some parts from the tanks, First Squad creates some mini-tanks to ambush the approaching Fox King and the Arachno-Tanks where the vehicles prove to be too fast for the Arachno-Tanks to attack. Lin Chung manages to knock Fox King off of the Spider King and fights him. During the fight, First Squad learns the truth about Fox King's attacks. When Fox King approaches HighRoller and Bearstomp telling him that First Squad is no longer a problem, HighRoller alters the deal. During the talk, Lin Chung and Mystique Sonia free Fox King's family. After High Roller and Bearstomp were repelled, Fox King joins Big Green (with his classification being Hero 060).
- Spiders - In this show, the Spiders are larger than humans. They have spider soldiers called Arachno-Tanks that can shoot beams from their eyes and web balls from their mouths. The Spiders are allies of the Fox King where he leads them into ambushing Commander ApeTrully and the Tank Army in the desert. First Squad encounters Fox King and the Arachno-Tanks in a canyon where they end up in battle with each other. First Squad manages to fall back after Mighty Ray fires his electric bolts at a ridge. Upon salvaging some parts from the tanks, First Squad creates some mini-tanks to ambush the approaching Fox King and the Arachno-Tanks where the vehicles prove to be too fast for the Arachno-Tanks to attack. When HighRoller and Bearstomp were repelled and Fox King's family having been rescued, Spider King joins up with Big Green (with his classification being Hero 047). In "The Bronze Giant", Spider King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Lantern Fish - Lantern Fish King used the light on his lure to hypnotize Octopus King and Stingray King in a plot to create his own naval force while passing itself off as a ghost ship. When Commander ApeTrully tries to reason with it, Lady Green discovers that the "ghost ship" is a sea creature as it captures Commander ApeTrully. Lantern Fish King goes into a trench that proves too deep for Sammo to follow. While the others return to the surface to tend to Sammo, Lin Chung and Lady Green continue to pursue Lantern Fish King. Lin Chung and Lady Green were able to enter Lantern Fish King's mouth where Lantern Fish King sics a hypnotized Octopus King and Stingray King on Lin Chung and Lady Green. Upon rescuing Commander ApeTrully, Lin Chung and Lady Green were able to block Lantern Fish King's hypnotic control on Octopus King and Stingray King. With help from Woo the Wise and his deepsea submarine invention, First Squad was able to rescue Commander ApeTrully, Lin Chung, Lady Green, Octopus King, and Stingray King from the Lantern Fish King. In "The Dark Below," Commander ApeTrully, First Squad, and the Navy had to enlist the help of Lantern Fish King to keep a trench beneath the ocean from being widened by the Oyster-Rahmas. In "The Bronze Giant", Lantern Fish King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight with Twin Masters.
- Sea Elephants - Under orders from Twin Masters, HighRoller sends the Sea Elephant Army (who actually resemble Walruses in this show for some reason) and the Hermit Crab Army to a secret island to secure Twin Masters's heart. The Sea Elephants use their Seal allies to launch exploding squid at their enemies. When Twin Masters retreats upon setting his heart to explode, he leaves the Sea Elephants and the Hermit Crabs behind. After being rescued by First Squad, the Infantry, Yan Ching, and Sammo the Whale, the Sea Elephants and the Hermit Crabs join Big Green (with Sea Elephant King's classification being Hero 017). In "The Bronze Giant", Sea Elephant King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Hermit Crabs - In this show, hermit crabs are shwn to be slightly bigger than humans. Under orders from Twin Masters, HighRoller sends the Hermit Crab Army and the Sea Elephants Army to a secret island in order to secure Twin Masters' heart. The Hermit Crabs have hard shells with the Hermit Crab King being able to withdraw into his shell in order to assume its armored appearance. When Twin Masters retreats upon setting his heart to explode, he leaves the Sea Elephants and the Hermit Crabs behind. After being rescued by First Squad, the Infantry, Yan Ching, and Sammo the Whale, the Sea Elephants and the Hermit Crabs join Big Green (with Hermit Crab King's classification being Hero 081)
- Leeches - In this show, the Leeches are shown to be larger than humans. They can assume the form of anyone they acquire and have elasticity. They can also alter their size as one leach was shown to appear in the size of a real leech and then it grew. HighRoller had tricked them into attacking Big Green where Leech King and three of his Leeches infiltrated the Big Green base disguised as the King of Lions. The Leeches were able to assume the form of Commander ApeTrully, Mighty Ray, Jumpy Ghostface, and Mystique Sonia. Lin Chung knew something was wrong and attacked the imposter Commander ApeTrully who was actually Leech King in disguise. Lin Chung ended up fighting Leech King even when he manages to assume the form of Lin Chung. After Yaksha freed the others, they helped Lin Chung by fighting their clones as more Leeches invade Big Green. After being defeated by Lin Chung, Leech King surrendered as Commander ApeTrully stated that they would've welcomed even the meekest animals. Upon the Leeches' attack being called off, Leech King and the Leeches join up with Big Green (classified as Hero 056). In "The Bronze Giant", Leech King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Pythons - A bunch of Pythons attacked Leech King in the form of the King of Lions only for them to be repelled by First Squad.
- Seahorses - The Seahorses can shoot water from their mouths and can act as water guns. The Seahorse Prince and his army first appeared where they helped First Squad repel the Flying Fish army. First Squad ends up hooked on the Seahorses special abilities. HighRoller challenges First Squad using Seahorses where the Seahorse Prince states that the Seahorses used by High Roller is a rebel faction led by Seahorse Prince's twin brother. Both sides end up in a water fight where it is shown that Twin Masters is feeding off the energies of the fight until both sides destroy themselves. Upon noticing Mystique Sonia's behavioral change towards Yaksha, Lin Chung figures out what is happening as Sea Horse Prince states that Twin Masters has promised that both sides will be the weapons between both Sea Horse factions. Lin Chung uses his Harmonic Energies to disable the Seahorses' hypnotic effects to get the truth out to the rest of First Squad and HighRoller's side. When both Seahorse Brothers combine into one Seahorse to attack, both sides were able to defeat the combined Seahorse as Lin Chung separates the Seahorses back into the Seahorse Brothers who end up retreating. In "The Bronze Giant", Seahorse Prince's brother joins up with Big Green to help form the Bronze Giant.
- Sloths - The Sloths wear coats that make them slow. But when the coats are removed, the sloths can move fast. Sloth King and his army attacked hidden kingdom because they thought humans were cutting down trees and they thought they would have nowhere to live.
- Hyenas - Legend said that some humans stole treasures from the Animal Lords and hid them in their cave. The Animal Lords invoked a curse which turned the thieves hideout into the Spirit Cave that turns anyone into their inner animal with the thieves being turned into Hyenas. When First Squad arrived at the Spirit Cave, they ran into a pack of Hyenas who end up attacking them. The Hyena King then uses its ear-splitting cackling on First Squad. After Mighty Ray fought the sounds to knock down the Hyenas due to him wearing earplugs, First Squad continued their battle against them and managed to trap them in a cave-in. First Squad then enters the Spirit Caves to assume their inner animals before the Hyenas can get out of the cave-in.
- Oyster-Rahmas - Twin Masters enlisted the Oyster-Rahmas into helping him widen a trench that would be enough to drain Big Green's oceans. The Oyster-Rahmas ended up fighting First Squad, Sammo the Whale, Lantern Fish King, and Lady Green. Upon being convinced on what Twin Masters plans to do with the trench, the Oyster-Rahmas then turn against Twin Masters and helps to seal off the trench. The Oyster-Rahmas then help Lady Green close off the trench.
- Gila Monsters - They are mentioned in "The Yeti & Phoenix" where they were enhanced by Twin Masters's magic when Lin Chung brings up First Squad's recent fight with HighRoller.
- Polar Bears - The Polar Bears are the arctic offshoot of the Bears. In "The Yeti & Phoenix", Twin Masters turns Polar Bear King into an ice-elemental Yeti to cause havoc in Hidden Valley. Mystique Sonia and Mighty Ray had to fight the Yeti until Lin Chung arrived and had them trick the Phoenix into going towards the Phoenix (which was a transformed version of Bald Eagle King). While the Phoenix and the Yeti were locked in combat, Lin Chung channeled the Harmonic Energies of his teammates in order to regress the Yeti and the Phoenix back into Polar Bear King and Bald Eagle King enough to thwart Twin Master's plot. Afterwards, Polar Bear King joins up with Big Green.
- Roto-Wolves - The Roto-Wolves are a type of wolf that wears a helicopter pack. They can launch their claws in battle and throw the helicopter blades on their back as a boomerang when on the ground. The Roto-Wolves ambushed Lin Chung and the Air Force above the Barbed Iron Forest where Lin Chung bought the Air Force time to get away. While Lin Chung moved to get the Roto-Wolves off his scent, the Air Force left to get the rest of First Squad. When the rest of First Squad arrives in the Barbed Iron Forest, they ended up attacked by Roto-Wolves. Upon catching up to Lin Chung, the rest of First Squad helps to defeat the Roto-Wolves while Lin Chung defeats the Roto-Wolf King. When the Roto-Wolves want Lin Chung to be their leader, he declines stating that he would like the Roto-Wolves to be his allies in Big Green. The Roto-Wolves accept the offer and give First Squad back to Big Green. In "The Bronze Giant", Roto-Wolf King is among the animals who helps Big Green to form the Bronze Giant in the final fight against Twin Masters.
- Ants - Twin Masters enlarged some normal Ants into Giant Ants in a plot to unleash a lot of magma on Big Green. While out obtaining the juice of a plant as part of Mr. No Hands' teamwork exercise, Mystique Sonia and Mighty Ray ended up stumbling upon the Giant Ants' mission and discovered that Twin Masters had tainted them. Upon being able to signal the rest of First Squad, Mystique Sonia and Mighty Ray were able to get out of the tunnels that was flooding with magma. Lin Chung used his Harmonic Energies to stop the magma and return the Ants back to their normal size.
- Komodo Dragons - The Komodo Dragons have lived since the days of when Twin Masters was a warrior. They can breathe fire and shoot the spikes that are on their bodies. Twin Masters used them to attack First Squad. When Lin Chung went back in time, he saved the Komodo Dragons from Yang Tu's wrath, causing them to give up their evil ways and the Komodo Dragons never turned against the humans in the present.
- Blowfish - In a plot to sink Big Green under the ocean, High Roller enlists the Blowfish King and his army to assist him. The Blowfish can inflate themselves and shoot their spikes. HighRoller uses the Blowfish army to distract First Squad, Lady Green, the Sailor Brothers, and Sammo so that the Blowfish King can complete his mission. The Blowfish King is colored pink instead of blue and appears to be the smallest of the Blowfish but when inflated he is the biggest of all the Blowfish. Blowfish King get to Big Green before Lin Chung can stop him. Blowfish King uses his spikes to put holes in Big Green which then causes water to enter Big Green. When Big Green is completely sunk under water, Lin Chung uses his Harmonic Energies to create a shield around Big Green so the water will stop. At the end, Blowfish King realizes he has been mislead and joins Big Green (where he is classified as Hero 027). In "The Bronze Giant", Blowfish King is among the animals who help form the Bronze Giant.
- Swamp Hippos - Twin Masters placed chaotic energy into the mouth of the Swamp Hippo King causing him and the other Swamp Hippos to attack the nearby village. The Swamp Hippos can launch out their teeth in battle (somewhat similar to staple guns). The Swamp Hippos attacks caused the people to believe that the Dogs were responsible causing First Squad and Wu Sung to be called in. While on the trail of Dog King, the group is attacked by the Swamp Hippos where they end up finding some of the Dogs captive. With help from Dog King, First Squad and Wu Sung end up freeing the Dogs and fighting the Swamp Hippos. Wu Sung managed to extract the chaotic energies from the Swamp Hippo King's mouth. Upon being freed from the chaotic energies, Swamp Hippo King decides to make amends to the humans and the Swamp Hippos side with Big Green (with Swamp Hippo King being classified as Hero 040).
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||26 (52 segments)||March 1, 2010||April 5, 2010|
|2||June 4, 2012||July 9, 2012|
Hero: 108 has appeared in many Beanfun! commercials to sponsor Gamania which featured many flash-animated clips of previous episodes in which an event occurred which featured a big bean appearing being pixelated than the character disappears which features the bean transforming into a question mark and an exclamation point. None of the characters have any dialog at all in the commercials except Mighty Ray in one commercial where he says "Okay, Banana?".
An American toy commercial was made to sponsor the Hero: 108 action figures that are available in Toys "R" Us. The commercial aired rarely, mostly on Cartoon Network, making it the only Hero: 108 commercial to air in television.
- Sonia's Pimple: From the episode "Liger Castle". Mystique Sonia looks in the mirror and finds a pimple and Yaksha pops it which causes it to turn into a bean after it got out. The difference is that the pimple is green; not red and Yaksha pops it instead of Sonia stopping him. Although Sonia said "La la la" and screamed, this is not considered actual dialogue.
- Mighty Ray's Banana: From the second episode of the series "Elephant Castle". The only commercial with dialogue. Mighty Ray has to practice eating bananas but his banana will not shoot but when he tries harder, tiny beans shoot his face along with a huge bean that hits his eye. After the bean gets pixelated, Mighty Ray runs away scared.
- Jumpy's Daydream: Taken from the episode "Parrot Castle". Jumpy daydreams of being surrounded by dancing beans.
- Hero 108 the Dancing Musical: The last Beanfun commercial. Another short that features dialogue (only Jumpy's chattering). Jumpy tells everyone about his dream and he starts to daydream again but featuring First Squad dancing to the musical beat with the beans.
- Kathleen Barr - Lady Green
- Eric Bauza - Red-Face Kwan, Wu Sung, Camel King, Cat King
- Ian James Corlett - Commander ApeTrully, Mighty Ray, Mr. No Hands, Kowloon, Burly, Air Defense Captain
- Brian Drummond - Jumpy Ghostface, HighRoller, Sparky White, Sailor Brothers, Golden Eye Husky, Master Chou, Elephant King, Cheetah King, Groundhog King
- Andrew Francis - Lin Chung, Parrot King, Tank Commander, Sammo the Whale, Gardener Ching, Cocky Alien
- Christopher Gaze - Fox King
- Tabitha St. Germain - Alpha Girl Latifah, Archer Lee (Season One), Rattle Diva, Peacock Queen
- Scott McNeil - Hurricane Lee, Twin Masters, Stingray King, Commander of Darkness (Season Two)
- Kwesi Ameyaw - Minotaur King
- Jillian Michaels - Cheetah Queen
- Mark Oliver - Sloth King
- Trevor Devall - Spotter, Nain
- Adrian Petriw - Sparky Black, Woo the Wise
- Mark Hildreth - Infinitum
- Kelly Sheridan - Mystique Sonia, Rosefinch
- Vincent Tong - Yan Ching
Hero: 108 Online
An MMORPG based on the series had the players play as First Squad and Second Squad. This MMORPG game was developed by Gamania's RedGate Games subsidiary. Its servers are closed, and the game is declined, players can't access the game. Possibly since there's no reason to continue the game since the show ended on Cartoon Network.
- "Hero:108 Premieres Today On Cartoon Network". ColdHardFlash. March 1, 2010. Retrieved August 1, 2010.
- "Hero: 108 Sneak Peek" Toonbarn
- "Playmates Toys picks up Hero: 108." Playthings
- "Hero: 108 Official Myspace: About Me" Hero: 108 Myspace
- "Moonscoop’s Hero: 108 Toys with Playmates." Animation Magazine
- Video on YouTube
- "Top 10 Characters" Hero: 108 Official Website