The good life
People who hope for a better world feel the need for a shared vision of the "good life," a vision that is flexible enough for innumerable individual circumstances but comprehensive enough to unite people in optimistic, deliberate, progressive social change.
- La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life) - Federico Fellini's 1960 film may be seen as an antonym of 'the good life' concept
- Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle
- Philosophy of happiness
- "Can You Truly Design Your Life?". Health Success UK. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- A Guide To The Good Life
- Chapman, Gary. "The Good Life". Public Sphere Project. Schuler. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- "Hypnotherapy in Marylebone and Central Manchester". www.health-success.co.uk. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- Living Faithfully in a Fragmented World by Jonathan R. Wilson
- The Good Life by Helen and Scott Nearing
- Imitation of Christ by Thomas à Kempis
- School(s) for Conversion edited by Rutba House
- The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claibourne
- Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger by Ronald J. Sider
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- The Politics of Jesus by John Howard Yoder