Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle
|Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle|
Official movie poster
|Japanese||ゴーカイジャー ゴセイジャー スーパー戦隊199ヒーロー 大決戦|
|Hepburn||Gōkaijā Goseijā Sūpā Sentai Hyakukyūjūkyū Hīrō Daikessen|
|Directed by||Noboru Takemoto|
|Screenplay by||Naruhisa Arakawa|
|Narrated by||Tomokazu Seki|
|Edited by||Ren Sato|
|Distributed by||Toei Company|
Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle (ゴーカイジャー ゴセイジャー スーパー戦隊199ヒーロー 大決戦 Gōkaijā Goseijā Sūpā Sentai Hyakukyūjūkyū Hīrō Daikessen) is a Japanese tokusatsu film originally set for release on May 21, 2011, to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the Super Sentai Series. The film was directed by Noboru Takemoto and written by Naruhisa Arakawa, and primarily features the casts of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Tensou Sentai Goseiger, among the 199 total heroes from the Super Sentai series to appear. On March 16, 2011, Toei released a statement concerning the effects the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami have had on the filming schedule, and the film's release was postponed to June 11, 2011. The film entered the number 2 in the Japanese box office and earned a total of ¥288,610,400 (approximately US$3.6 million) on its first week. A combination of all the main 35 Giant Robots, entirely done in CG, was planned to be included in the climactic scene of the movie, but it was ultimately not included in the theatrical cut. The catchphrase for the movie is "Let's put on a show on the screen!" (スクリーンでド派手に行くぜ! Sukurīn de Dohade ni Ikuze!). The movie takes place between episodes 16 and 17 of Gokaiger.
During the Legend War (レジェンド大戦 Rejendo Taisen), the Goseigers and Gosei Knight are overwhelmed by the Zangyack's first invasion force until they are saved by the Gorengers' Akarenger and J.A.K.Q.'s Big One and are told that all the Sentai teams are gathering. With the Sentai supporting warriors giving them safe passage, the Goseigers meet up with the other 33 Super Sentai and the teams proceed to battle the numerous Gormin and Zugormin. The battle reaches its end when Akarenger tells everyone to join their powers together so their combined powers can wipe out the armada. Having survived, the Gosei Angels learn that they and other Super Sentai have lost their powers, which have dispersed all over the universe. Alata believes they can still protect the planet without their powers as the teams go their separate ways.
However, a new Zangyack invasion appears a few years later. Luckily, having witnessed the battle from space, Aka Red managed to gather the Ranger Keys, the Super Sentai's sealed power, leading to the formation of the Gokaigers who use the Ranger Keys as part of their arsenal in their quest for the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. During a forced battle with a platoon under Barizorg and Insarn, the Gokaigers use the Go-onger, Dynaman, and Fiveman Keys to take out waves of the grunts, but before they can use the Goseiger Keys, Agri and Moune steal the Goseiger Ranger Keys so their team can regain their powers. With Barizorg and Insarn forced to withdraw, the Goseigers ask for Gosei Knight's Ranger Key to restore the Groundion Headder to his usual form. Though having no idea that they have it, the Gokaigers demand the Goseiger Keys back. Despite attempting to settle things peacefully, Gosei Red sees no choice but to fight. The battle between the two Sentai teams ends in a stalemate with the pirates withdrawing.
Meanwhile, aboard the Gigant Horse, Warz Gill and his crew are notified of a void approaching their ship. The entity, revealed to be the Black Cross King, the resurrected Black Cross Furher, manifests and proposes an alliance with the Zangyack so he can have his revenge on the Super Sentai and their supporters. Although Warz is initially unwilling, he accepts Black Cross King's offer when he promises to leave the Earth to him as all he wants is to kill the Gokaigers. Back aboard the Gokai Galleon, as he and his shipmates have familiarize themselves with the sixth hero Ranger Keys, Doc finds the Gosei Knight Key in the Gokai Treanger Box with Captain Marvelous deciding to use it as bait. However, the Gokai Galleon falls under attack by Gosei Great as Gokaioh forms to fight back. During the battle, Gosei Red sneaks into the Gokai Galleon's living quarters to get the Gosei Knight Key. But found out by Gokai Red, Gosei Red is forced to steal the entire Gokai Treanger Box as the two red warriors take their fight outside and Gosei Red manages to get the Gosei Knight Key. By then, the Gigant Horse enters Earth's atmosphere and opens fire with the Black Cross King taking the Gokai Treanger Box before resurrecting Brajira of the Messiah, Hades God Dagon and Yogoshimacritein as the three villains teleport the two groups away. Afterwards, Navi investigates the scene and finds the Gosei Knight key which Alata dropped.
As this all happened, after selling off some of his anpan at an elementary school and meeting a child with a well preserved DaiDenzin toy, Daigoro Oume makes his way to the next school before meeting Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star as he saves a salaryman from being unintentionally run over by S.P.D. Officer Koume "Umeko" Kodou. The three soon learn that the salaryman lost his job and his inability to sell off a toy replica of the Variblune made him consider suicide on the street. The heroes, however, encourage him not to lose hope as Ryo offers him a serving of his gyōza. The three Sentai warriors, along with their various allies, witness the Black Cross King appearing in the sky as he announces that he has their powers and will soon acquire the powers of the Gokaigers and Goseigers before enacting his revenge.
Finding themselves in an office building, Marvelous and Alata find themselves needing to defeat Brajira while dealing with his Bibi Soldiers in order to return to their space. Doc, Ahim, Eri and Hyde have their trouble with Dagon and his Zobils while Joe, Luka, Agri and Moune contend with Yogoshimacritein and his Ugatz in a Feudal Japan movie set within a thirty-minute timeline. Despite their differences, the Gokaigers and Goseigers find common ground with each other and manage to defeat the three resurrected villains and return to their space where are welcomed back by Navi and a restored Gosei Knight. Deciding to accept a team up with the Gosei Angels, Captain Marvelous and his crew face the Black Cross King as he has them fight the animated Ranger Keys. After a grueling battle, the Gokaigers and Super Goseigers manage to revert their numerous opponents back into Ranger Keys. Upset by the turn of events, yet taking advantage of their weakened state, the Black Cross King assumes his full size to finish the two Sentai teams off himself. However, the Ranger Keys suddenly glow and enveloped the Super Sentai groups in a bright light.
The two teams find themselves surrounded by the Ranger Keys as they are spoken to in spirit by Tsuyoshi Kaijo, Sokichi Banba, Kanpei Kuroda, Rei Tachibana, Shirō Gō and Riki Honoo, who see the two teams holding the morals and values they themselves strive for. As they, Daigoro, Ryo, Umeko, Satoru Akashi, Chiaki Tani, Genta Umemori and Saki Rōyama agree to letting him and his crew have their teams' Great Powers, Captain Marvelous demands all their aid. Answering his call, the Ranger Keys create the Super Sentai Bazooka which the Gokaigers and the Goseigers use to destroy the Black Cross King before the Ranger Keys fly back into the Gokai Treanger Box. The Black Cross King, however, reveals his true form as the Black Cross Colossus while proceeding to wreak havoc on Tokyo. Gokaioh, Gosei Great and Gosei Ground attempt to stop him, but they are overwhelmed by his attacks with Gosei Knight taken out of the fight. Nozomu Amachi and the salaryman, remembering the sentai heroes' words, urge the citizens not to lose hope and cheer for the two Super Sentai groups. This support restores Gokaioh and Gosei Great as they are joined by the main giant robots of the other 33 groups animated from various items including the salaryman's Variblune and a schoolboy's Daidenzin toy.
Though the Black Cross Colossus attempts to counter with Brajira and his Buredoran incarnations, Dagon with fellow Hades Gods Cyclops and Ifrit, and Yogoshimacritein with two of his followers, they are all destroyed by the Sentai mecha. With the Great Power of the Gorengers, the Gokaigers have Gokaioh combine with Variblune to form Goren Gokaioh before finishing off the Black Cross Colossus with the Gokai Hurricane Cassiopeia. With the battle over, the 33 past Super Sentai mecha vanish as the crowd thanks the Gokaigers and Goseigers for saving the day. Later, the Gosei Angels give the Goseiger Keys back to the Gokai Galleon crew while hoping the pirates would begin to love their planet while giving them their Great Power. As the Gokai Galleon sails off for another adventure, its departure is watched by Gokai Silver.
- Captain Marvelous: Ryota Ozawa
- Joe Gibken: Yuki Yamada
- Luka Millfy: Mao Ichimichi
- Don Dogoier: Kazuki Shimizu
- Ahim de Famille: Yui Koike
- Navi: Yukari Tamura (voice)
- Alata: Yudai Chiba
- Eri: Rika Sato
- Agri: Kyousuke Hamao
- Moune: Mikiho Niwa
- Hyde: Kento Ono (小野 健斗 Ono Kento)
- Gosei Knight: Katsuyuki Konishi (小西 克幸 Konishi Katsuyuki, Voice)
- Nozomu Amachi: Sakuya Nakamura (中村 咲哉 Nakamura Sakuya)
- Chiaki Tani: Shogo Suzuki (鈴木 勝吾 Suzuki Shōgo)
- Genta Umemori: Keisuke Sohma (相馬 圭祐 Sōma Keisuke)
- Saki Rōyama: Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Satoru Akashi: Mitsuomi Takahashi (高橋 光臣 Takahashi Mitsuomi)
- Koume "Umeko" Kodou: Mika Kikuchi (菊地 美香 Kikuchi Mika)
- Ryo of the Heaven Fire Star: Keiichi Wada (和田 圭市 Wada Keiichi)
- Riki Honoo: Kenta Satou (佐藤 健太 Satō Kenta)
- Shirō Gō: Ryosuke Sakamoto (坂元 亮介 Sakamoto Ryōsuke)
- Rei Tachibana: Sayoko Hagiwara (萩原 佐代子 Hagiwara Sayoko)
- Kanpei Kuroda: Jyunichi Haruta (春田 純一 Haruta Jun'ichi)
- Daigoro Oume: Kenji Ohba (大葉 健二 Ōba Kenji)
- Big One/Sokichi Banba, Aorenger Voice: Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内 洋 Miyauchi Hiroshi)
- Tsuyoshi Kaijo: Naoya Makoto (誠 直也 Makoto Naoya)
- Ninja Red, Black Knight (Hyuuga): Teruaki Ogawa (小川 輝晃 Ogawa Teruaki, Voice)
- Signalman: Hōchū Ōtsuka (大塚 芳忠 Ōtsuka Hōchū, Voice)
- Anubian Chief Doggie "Boss" Kruger / Deka Master: Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tesu, Voice)
- Wolzard Fire: Tsutomu Isobe (磯部 勉 Isobe Tsutomu, Voice)
- Salaryman: Yoshiyuki Tsubokura (坪倉 由幸 Tsubokura Yoshiyuki) of Wagaya (我が家)
- Bandsman: Hiroyuki Sugiyama (杉山 裕之 Sugiyama Hiroyuki) of Wagaya
- Bank Clerk: Shun Yatabe (谷田部 俊 Yatabe Shun) of Wagaya
- Warz Gill: Hirofumi Nojima (野島 裕史 Nojima Hirofumi, Voice)
- Damarasu: Kōji Ishii (石井 康嗣 Ishii Kōji, Voice)
- Insarn: Kikuko Inoue (井上 喜久子 Inoue Kikuko, Voice)
- Barizorg: Gaku Shindo (進藤 学 Shindō Gaku, Voice)
- Brajira: Nobuo Tobita (飛田 展男 Tobita Nobuo, Voice)
- Yogoshimacritein: Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki, Voice)
- Dagon: Akio Ōtsuka (大塚 明夫 Ōtsuka Akio, Voice)
- Black Cross King: Akira Kamiya (神谷 明 Kamiya Akira, Voice)
- Tensouder Voice: Ikuya Sawaki (沢木 郁也 Sawaki Ikuya)
- Narration, Mobilate Voice, Gokai Sabre Voice, Gokai Gun Voice, Kirenger Voice, Red Falcon Voice, Zubaan Voice: Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu)
- "Super Sentai Hero Getter ~ 199 ver." (スーパー戦隊 ヒーローゲッター〜199ver. Sūpā Sentai Hīrō Gettā ~ Hyakukyūjūkyū Bājon)
- "歴代スーパー戦隊、全35組199ヒーローが一同に結集！ : 映画ニュース - 映画.com". 2011-02-05. Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- "スーパー戦隊 35作記念作品（仮題） 東映［映画］". Retrieved 2011-01-19.
- "映画『ゴーカイジャー ゴセイジャー スーパー戦隊199ヒーロー大決戦』公開延期のお知らせ | 東映［映画］". 2011-03-16. Retrieved 2011-03-16.
- "ゴーカイジャー ゴセイジャースーパー戦隊１９９ヒーロー大決戦6月11日(土)公開 4月29日前売券販売開始". 2011-04-03. Retrieved 2011-04-03.
- "映画ランキング - goo 映画". Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- "戦隊シリーズ３５作品記念映画で全３５体ロボが合体！：芸能：スポーツ報知". 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- Hyper Hobby June 2011
- "宮内洋". Retrieved 2011-03-16.
- Theatrical pamphlet
- "誠直也". Retrieved 2011-03-16.
- Toei Hero Max vol. 37
- "海賊戦隊ゴーカイジャー 第16話 「激突！戦隊ＶＳ戦隊」｜東映［テレビ］". Retrieved 2011-05-29.