Game Factory Interactive
Not to be confused with The Game Factory or GFI Software.
|Headquarters||Nicosia (main office), Cyprus|
|Vyacheslav Plotnikov CEO|
Game Factory Interactive Ltd. (GFI) is a Cyprus video game developer and publisher. It was founded in 2003. In May 2008 GFI Russia and Russobit-M had merged in the Bestway group, afterward in October 2008 the Play Ten Interactive had been incorporated in the group. The company published Cannon Fodder 3. In 2012 Game Factory Interactive focused on mobile game developing.
- GFI Baltic (closed at 2008 year)
- GFI Black Sea (Sochi) (closed at 2008 year)
- GFI Russia (Zelenograd), founded in 1996 as MiST Land South, purchased in 2003, current name since 2006 ( closed at 2009 year)
- GFI UA (Kiev), ex-3AGames (closed at 2008 year)
- GFI Mobile (mobile games and content), established in 2005 (closed at 2009 year)
- ↑ GFI and Russobit-M Merger Looking for New Market Segments // Softpedia. May 21, 2008
- ↑ Play Ten Interactive acquired by Bestway group // GFI Official site
- ↑ Wesley Yin-Poole, Cannon Fodder 3 is… well…, Eurogamer, Feb 3, 2012, Retrieved 15 July 2012
- ↑ John Walker, Cannon Fodder 3 Actually Happened, Demo, Rock, Paper, Shotgun, Feb 3, 2012, Retrieved 15 July 2012
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 2/6/2015. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.