Fight Back to School
|Fight Back to School|
DVD cover (South Korean version)
|Directed by||Gordon Chan|
|Distributed by||Win's Movie Production & I/E Co. Ltd.|
Fight Back To School (simplified Chinese: 逃学威龙; traditional Chinese: 逃學威龍) is a 1991 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Gordon Chan and starring Stephen Chow.
Star Chow (Stephen Chow) is about to be kicked out of the Royal Hong Kong Police's elite Special Duties Unit (SDU) but a senior officer decides to give him one last chance: Star must go undercover as a student at the Edinburgh High School in Hong Kong to recover the senior officer's missing revolver.
The undercover operation is made complicated when Star is partnered with Tat - an aging, incompetent police detective (Ng Man-Tat). However, Star still manages to fall in love with Ms Ho (Cheung Man), the school's guidance counselor, as well as disrupting a gang involved in arms-dealing.
This movie is set in a school in Hong Kong, Shatin College.
- Stephen Chow - Star Chow / Chow Sing-Sing
- Sharla Cheung - Miss Ho
- Ng Man-tat - Tso Tat-Wah / 'Uncle' Tat
- Roy Cheung - Brother Teddy Big
- Barry Wong - Police Commissioner
- Gabriel Wong - Turtle Wong
- Paul Chun - Lam
- Dennis Chan
- Peter Lai
- Nicholas Laletin
- Roger Thomas
- Tsang Kan-Wing
- Karel Ng
- Kingdom Yuen
- ↑ "Fight Back to School". imdb.com. Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- ↑ "Fight Back to School". chinesemov.com. Retrieved 29 June 2010.