|Editor-in-chief||Elizabeth Anne Shaw|
|Based in||New York City|
History and profile
Launched in 1991 by Jake Winebaum, FamilyFun is written for parents with children aged 3 to 12, and focuses on family cooking, vacations, parties, holidays, crafts, and learning. The magazine was purchased by Disney Publishing Worldwide in 1992 and Meredith acquired FamilyFun from Disney in 2012. Disney Interactive relaunched its FamilyFun.go.com site as Spoonful.com in 2012. FamilyFun is now part of the Parents.com network.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2013. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- Dave Eisenstadter (May 28, 2015). "Family Fun magazine leaving Northampton; jobs moving to New York City". GazetteNet. Retrieved December 12, 2015.
- "Top 100 U.S. Magazines by Circulation" (PDF). PSA Research Center. Retrieved February 6, 2016.
- Stefanie Botelho (January 4, 2012). "Meredith Acquires FamilyFun Magazine from Disney Publishing Worldwide". Folio:. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- "Elizabeth Anne Shaw named Editor-in-Chief of FamilyFun magazine". MPA. New York. August 3, 2015. Retrieved December 12, 2015.