|Directed by||Emmanuel Mouret|
|Produced by||Frédéric Niedermayer|
|Written by||Emmanuel Mouret|
|Edited by||Martial Salomon|
|Distributed by||Pyramide Distribution|
Fais-moi plaisir! is a 2009 French romantic comedy film directed by Emmanuel Mouret, also released under the English title Please, Please Me!. It stars Mouret alongside Judith Godrèche, Frédérique Bel, Déborah François and Jacques Weber. It received generally positive reviews from critics in the French-speaking press.
Ariane (Frédérique Bel) is convinced that her boyfriend, Jean-Jacques (Mouret) is having fantasies about another woman, Élisabeth (Judith Godrèche). In an attempt to save their relationship, Ariane encourages Jean-Jacques to pursue Élisabeth, believing that this is the best way to free him from his own desires. Jean-Jacques presents himself at Élisabeth's house, not realising that she is the daughter of the French President.
- Emmanuel Mouret as Jean-Jacques
- Judith Godrèche as Élisabeth
- Frédérique Bel as Ariane
- Déborah François as Aneth
- Jacques Weber as the French President
- Frédéric Épaud
- Dany Brillant as Rudolph
- Mandelbaum, Jacques (23 June 2009). ""Fais-moi plaisir !" : un gentil garçon pris dans les méandres du désir". Le Monde (in French). Retrieved 6 April 2016.
- Morice, Jacques. "Fais-moi plaisir ! : La critique lors de la sortie en salle du 24/06/2009". Télérama (in French). Retrieved 6 April 2016.