Doraemon: Nobita's Space Heroes
|Doraemon: Nobita's Space Heroes|
Japanese poster of the film
|Hepburn||Doraemon: Nobita no Supēsu Hīrōzu|
|Literally||Doraemon: Nobita's Space Heroes|
|Directed by||Yoshihiro Osugi|
|Written by||Higashi Shimzu|
by Fujiko Fujio
|Music by||Kan Sawada|
|Box office||$36 million|
|Author||Fujiko F. Fujio|
|April 28th, 2015|
Doraemon: Nobita's Space Heroes (ドラえもん のび太の
One day, Suneo, Takeshi,also known as Gian or Giant(Japanese:Jaian) and Shizuka decided to make a movie about space-based hero film Guardians of the Galaxy is magical current blockbuster. The role of beast should be played by Nobita to do the film but he cooperated with Suneo group. While they were shooting the film Gian beat Nobita as he was an space alien and Nobita started crying and ran away to the house to ask help from Doraemon. After that, they two returned where the Suneo's group were shooting the film and Doraemon took a gadget from his pocket which is a film director called Burger director. And they all become space heroes and in the film they started fighting with space monsters. Meanwhile, an alien from outside the planet came to ask help from the space heroes and they agreed to follow him. On the spacecraft, alien that is Aron, sheriff of Pokkoru planet which is full of rats, were lucky to escape the pursuit of security personnel of Recreation Land Space (space pirates Impersonation). Until arriving in the planet they thought that the party was only scene in the movie. When the arrived in the planet,they were attacked two or three times, then they get know that it is not a scene in the film, this group is real. Then they followed Aron to the shelter of his secrets. And after two days, they panned and come out of the secret place for the battle.
The following morning, Aron and reconnaissance group entered the Pokkoru planet. After that Aron tried to warn councilors and the public to remain alert, but no one believed it. Nobita discovered pirates la of the universe, so he pushed him away and went down and dropped the star hero down in the wells . Fortunately, Aron found that Nobita tied by ropes and accidentally left active disguised know of Space Land is sucking the energy plan of the planet to shoot down Arumasu star (stars carry light breeds Sun). However, Aron and Nobita was discovered by MEBA and Jaian and Suneo was arrested earlier by Ogon. Shizuka, Doraemon and Nobita had seen the star of drifting toward him, saw something not healthy for people to rescue them down and their friends. Although the rescue was successful but Shizuka was caught by Haido in order to surrender the Aron's group. After that, Aron requested Burger to show virtual images to fool Haido. However, when both of the shelter, the group began to split and Aron disappointed to learn the truth about the hero he hoped but the group decided to help save the planet Pokkoru Aron.
Then, Aron and Burger director moves towards the straight to the tower group Space (actually catapulted up radioactive energy Arumasu star) while residents Pokkoru were unaware of their dangers. The Doraemon and his friends didn't know about the pirates but they were MEBA and Ogon and they two planned to block and hit them, while Haido group is in the basement at the foot of the tower, but Doraemon and his friends quickly defeated MEBA and Ogon. But the groups were pulled into the basement and accidentally Haido ran away to destroy Nobita, and he is accidentally caught inside the ship of pirates because of MEBA waist fall against him but Ikarosu oligarchy knows that his plot on. Though defeated when alone but because he is too weak (due to no energy from graphite - a major component of the star Arumasu) the Nobita promote the full power of his to the Ikarosu but to destroy him not dead. After learning the secret out, they returned to the ship heading to disable launchers but they were too late because IKarosu had triggered it. Luckily, they stopped the group of star explosions and killed Arumasu after Burger user must Ikarosu and in the rewinding time Pokkoru planet has not sucked the energy to restore life star of this planet. Escape Pokkoru planet from destruction and residents gradually awakened before Aron's warning.
The story ends with the message "Let's protect this smile ...".
- Original - Fujiko F. Fujio
- Screenplay - Higashi Shimzu
- Director - Yoshihiro Osugi
- Production - "Doraemon: Nobita's Space Heroes" 2015 Producer (Fujiko professional, Shin-Ei Animation, Shogakukan, Asatsu DK, TV Asahi, ShoPro, Toho, Dentsu, Shirogumi, ROBOT, Asahi Broadcasting Corporation, menu - tele, Shuji Abe, Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting, Hokkaido TV, Hiroshima Home TV)
- Major Production - Shin-Ei Animation
- Distributed - Toho
|Character||Japanese voice Actor|
|Nobita Nobi||Megumi Ohara|
|Shizuka Minamoto||Yumi Kakazu|
|Takeshi "Gian" Goda||Subaru Kimura|
|Suneo Honekawa||Tomokazu Seki|
|Burger Director||Mamiko Noto|
|Space Pirate Minions|| Katsumi Toriumi|
|Children|| Ai Fukada|
|Tamako Nobi||Kotono Mitsuishi|
|Gian's Mama||Miyako Takeuchi|
For the first time on December 10, 2014 Miwa singer has revealed she will be able to present songs in the film. On February 25, 2015 her 17th single entitled "360" - the movie theme song was released.
The opening song: Yume wo Kanaete Doraemon Author: Kurosu Katsuhiko / song - Doraemon (Wasabi Mizuta), Nobita (Ohara Megumi), Shizuka (Yumi Kakazu), Jaian (Kimura Subaru), Suneo (Tomokazu Seki) (Columbia )
The song ends: 360 Lyrics: Miwa / songwriter - Miwa & NAOKI-T / song - Miwa (Sony Music recording Inc.)
Cage in the movie:
- Yume o Kanaete Doraemon / Lyrics: Kurosu Katsuhiko / Artist: Suginami Children Chorus
- Ginga Boueitai Miracle / Lyrics: Mike Sugiyama / Artist: Suginami Children Chorus
- Aron - He comes from another planet to Earth to get help as his planet is being invaded by space monsters
- Burger Director - He is a gadget from Doraemon made to help the person using the gadget shoot a film.
The film topped the Japanese box office during its opening weekend (March 7–8) earning US$5.3 million on 557,000 admissions from 365 screens. As of April 19, 2015, it had grossed (¥3.75 billion) at the Japanese box office. The film was the fifth highest-grossing Japanese film at the Japanese box office in 2015, with ¥3.93 billion (US$32.7 million). As of February 2016, the film has grossed in Japan ($32.7 million), Hong Kong ($799,043), Italy ($1,295,875), South Korea ($696,169), Taiwan ($108,560), United Arab Emirates ($69,349), Vietnam ($350,706).
Here is the box office of this film of all the weekends in Japan:
|#||Rank||Weekend||Weekend gross||Total gross till current weekend|
|1||1||March 7–8||¥644,735,500 ($5.4 million)||¥644,735,500 ($5.4 million)|
|2||1||March 14–15||¥474,683,950 ($3.9 million)||¥1.24 billion ($10.4 million)|
|3||2||March 21–22||¥327 million ($2.7 million)||¥1.76 billion ($14.8 million)|
|4||1||March 28–29||¥309,586,900 ($2.6 million)||¥2.55 billion ($21.2 million)|
|5||1||April 4–5||¥254,795,700 ($2.1 million)||¥3.4 billion ($29 million)|
|6||3||April 11–12||¥139 million ($1.1 million)||¥3.67 billion ($30.8 million)|
|7||8||April 18–19||¥52 million ($440,000)||¥3.74 billion ($31.4 million)|
|8||-||April 25–26||¥30 million ($280,000)||¥3.78 billion ($31.7 million)|
|9||13||May 2–3||¥25 million ($210,000)||¥3.81 billion ($32.0 million)|
|10||-||May 9–10||¥50 million ($465,000)||¥3.87 billion ($32.5 million)|
|11||-||May 16–17||¥15 million ($125,900)||¥3.89 billion ($32.7 million)|
|Final Total||¥3.93 billion|
- "Eiga: Doraemon -- Nobita no Space Heroes". The Japan Times. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
- "Top 10 Grossing Domestic Japanese Films of 2015 Listed". Anime News Network. January 1, 2016. Retrieved January 1, 2016.
- "Eiga Doraemon Nobita no Space Heroes". Retrieved April 6, 2016.
- "2015 Doraemon Film is Nobita no Space Heroes Uchū Eiyū-ki". Anime News Network. 2014-07-10. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "miwa to sing the theme song for new doraemon movie". Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- Mark Schilling (March 9, 2015). "Japan Box Office: Latest 'Doraemon' Cartoon Opens on Top". Variety. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- Gavin J. Blair (April 19, 2015). "Japan Box Office: 'Furious 7' Opens in Third, Hits Franchise-Best Numbers". The Hollywood Reporter. (Prometheus Global Media). Retrieved April 20, 2015.
- Official website (Japanese)
- Doraemon: Nobita's Space Heroes (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- DORAEMON BLUE PROJECT
- 映画ドラえもん × タワーレコード キャンペーン
- ドラえもん&藤子・Ｆ・不二雄公式ファンブック Fライフ