De l'autre côté du lit
|De l'autre côté du lit|
Thatrical release poster
|Directed by||Pascale Pouzadoux|
|Produced by||Fidélité Productions|
|Screenplay by||Pascale Pouzadoux|
De l'autre côté du lit|
by Alix Girod de l'Ain
|Music by||Éric Neveux|
|Edited by||Sylvie Gadmer|
|Distributed by||Mars Distribution|
|Box office||$28.4 million|
De l'autre côté du lit (English: Changing Sides) is a 2008 French comedy film directed by Pascale Pouzadoux and starring Sophie Marceau and Dany Boon. Adapted from the novel of the same name by Alix Girod de l'Ain, the film is about a husband and wife who decide to exchange their lives for a year in order to save their marriage. De l'autre côté du lit was filmed on location in Paris.
When routine sets into Hugo and Ariane's relationship after ten years of marriage, the couple decides to swap lives. Hugo looks after the house and kids and takes up his wife's career as a door-to-door jewelry salesman, and Ariane assumes control of a building rental company.
- Sophie Marceau as Ariane
- Dany Boon as Hugo
- Roland Giraud as Nicard
- Antoine Duléry as Maurice
- Anny Duperey as Lise
- Juliette Arnaud as Charlotte
- Béatrice Michel as Isabelle
- Ninon Mauger as Louise
- Clémot Couture as Hector
- Flanvart Francois Vincentelli as Nicolas
- Delphine Rivière as Samia
- Arnaud Lemaire as Kévin, Samia's friend
- Arsène Mosca as Goncalvo
- Armelle as School's director
- ↑ "De l'autre côté du lit (2009)". JP Box Office. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- ↑ "De l'autre côté du lit". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 20 September 2011.
- ↑ "Locations for De l'autre côté du lit". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- ↑ "Full cast and crew for De l'autre côté du lit". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- De l'autre côté du lit at the Internet Movie Database
- De l'autre côté du lit at Rotten Tomatoes
- Changing Sides at uniFrance
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 6/19/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.