Damian Martin (makeup artist)
Damian Martin is an Australian makeup artist specializing in prosthetic and creature makeup. He worked with Jim Henson's Creature Shop on the TV series Farscape and has worked on such films as Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. In 2016, he won an Academy Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling along with Elka Wardega and Lesley Vanderwalt at the 88th Academy Awards for his work on the movie Mad Max: Fury Road. He was also nominated for a BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair in the 69th British Academy Film Awards.
- Damian Martin at the Internet Movie Database
- "Oscars: Lesley Vanderwalt, Elka Wardega and Damian Martin Win Best Makeup and Hairstyling for 'Mad Max: Fury Road'". The Hollywood Reporter. February 28, 2016. Retrieved February 29, 2016.
- "MAD MAX: FURY ROAD SERIES: In conversation with Lesley Vanderwalt, makeup & hair designer". Creative Media Skills. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "2016 Nominees". Oscars.org - Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Nominations Announced for the EE British Academy Film Awards in 2016". bafta.org. Retrieved 14 January 2016.