Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Cynthia Belliveau (born 1963) is a Canadian actress. She is best known for her television roles as Terri Morgan in E.N.G., Honey Bailey in Wind at My Back and Dori Lowe in Caitlin's Way. She was a Gemini Award nominee for Best Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role at the 12th Gemini Awards in 1998 for Wind at My Back.
Originally from Stratford, Ontario, Belliveau was a Miss Teen Canada contestant in 1982 and a Miss Canada contestant in 1983, and worked as a reporter for CKCO-TV in Kitchener, prior to her career as an actress. She was educated at the University of Waterloo.
- "Belliveau got out of small-town life: And now she's back in it in new series". The Province, December 1, 1996.
- "E.N.G. not very realistic but it's exciting and it's ours". Toronto Star, October 26, 1989.
- "Honey Bailey, won't you please come home". Toronto Star, March 3, 1996.
- "Giving teen TV a good name ; Adventure series Caitlin's Way premieres tonight". Toronto Star, March 9, 2000.
- "5th Estate leads Gemini pack". Halifax Daily News, January 14, 1998.
- "E.N.G. reporter finds real thing less exciting". Ottawa Citizen, October 29, 1990.
- "Belliveau wants to maintain integrity". Edmonton Journal, January 26, 1990.