Curt Hansen (actor)
|Curt Hansen (actor)|
|Birth name||Curt Hansen|
August 14, 1987|
Hartford, Wisconsin, United States
|Origin||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|Occupation(s)||Actor, dancer, singer-songwriter|
Curt Hansen (born August 14, 1987) is American actor. He was born in Wisconsin and is a native actor, singer and dancer. Hansen graduated from Hartford Union High School in Hartford, WI in 2005. Hansen is performing with the First National Tour of Wicked in the role of Fiyero. In 2010, Hansen was the Gabe understudy/cover in the Tony award winning Broadway musical Next to Normal and continued in the role of Gabe in the First National Tour of the show through 2010-2011. December 2012 he starred in the Pasadena Playhouse's A Snow White Christmas with Neil Patrick Harris and Ariana Grande. February 2013 found Hansen in Louisville starring as Mike in Todd Almond's musical Girlfriend. Curt was a member of the final cast of Hairspray on Broadway, as well as other Broadway readings and workshops. He also performed in the Mark Taper Forum production of Jason Robert Brown's acclaimed musical Parade. He studied with the BFA Musical Theatre program at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
|2008||Fashion News Live||Himself||1 episode|
|2010||Big Time Rush||Dak Zevon||Episodes: Big Time Photo Shoot and Big Time Concert|
|2010||The Good Wife||Andre||Episode: Bad Girls|
- "Parade The Donmar Warehouse Production Book by Alfred Uhry Music and Lyrics by Jason Robert Brown Co-conceived by Harold Prince Directed and Choreographed by Rob Ashford September 24 – November 15, 2009" (PDF). Center Theatre Group. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
- BOB VERINI (October 5, 2009). "Theater Review: Parade - Theater and Musical Production Reviews". Variety. Variety.com. Retrieved 2010-04-04.
- Isherwood, Charles (October 14, 2009). "Sorrow Over an Anti-Semitic Miscarriage of Justice, Rendered in Sotto Voce". The New York Times. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
- The Broadway League. "Curt Hansen | IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information". IBDB. Retrieved 2010-04-04.
- "CURT HANSEN Theatre Credits - Who's Who Bio". Playbill.com. Retrieved 2010-04-04.