|Genre||Children's television series|
|Written by||Adam Rudman|
|Directed by||David Rudman|
|Narrated by||Cathy Richardson|
|Theme music composer||Third Wave Productions|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||7|
|Running time||21 minutes|
|Original release||August 31, 2004 – April 12, 2005|
Jack's Big Music Show|
Hocle and Stoty
Curious Buddies is an American children's television series originally airing on Nickelodeon as part of the Nick Jr. block. The series premiered on August 31, 2004, and ended on April 12, 2005. The series was also the recipient of a Spring 2005 Parents' Choice Award.
Five puppet animals explore the world around them, accompanied by children and upbeat musical selections.
- Dog - A green canine puppet with floppy ears who appears first at the beginning of each episode.
- Pig - An orange pig puppet and Bear's best friend.
- Cat - A pink feline puppet and Dog's best friend who moves slowly and carefully.
- Bear - A purple bear puppet who finds loud roars amusing.
- Elephant - A small, blue elephant puppet Bear's best friend who rarely joins the foursome on their adventures.
Seven episodes were produced, making up one season.
- Look and Listen at the Park (August 31, 2004) - The puppets visit their local park, where they play peek-a-boo, bounce a ball and smell flowers.
- Exploring at the Beach (August 31, 2004) - The four go to the beach, where they listen to the waves and discover sea creatures while playing in the sand.
- Helping at Home (August 31, 2004) - The four puppets help a live-action family with chores.
- Let's Move! (April 12, 2005) - The puppets discover different forms of music and dance.
- Let's Go to the Farm! (April 12, 2005) - The five puppets visit a farm, where they take a hayride and learn about the many tasks that operating a farm requires.
- Let's Build! (April 12, 2005) - The four puppets watch construction vehicles in action and build their own buildings out of blocks.
- Let's Make Music! (April 12, 2005) - The puppets experiment with different instruments and discover how to make music.
- "Nick Jr. Baby Curious Buddies". Parents' Choice Foundation. Retrieved 26 July 2015.