Commission Internationale de Karting
The Commission Internationale de Karting (CIK or CIK-FIA) is the primary international sanctioning body for Kart racing. It was founded in 1962, and is headquartered in Paris, France. In 2000, it joined with the FIA. Its most important event is the Karting World Championship.
CIK's current president, Shaikh Abdulla bin Isa Al Khalifa, took office in November 2010. His predecessors were Luigi Macaluso (October 2005–October 2009) and Nicolas Deschaux (October 2009–October 2010).
- Sanctioning bodies and organizations ekartingnews.com
- Former CIK President Buser Passes Away ekartingnews.com
- FIA Institute – Formula for safety – see page 22
- Shaikh Abdulla bin Isa Al Khalifa Appointed CIK President
- CIK-FIA statement of condolence
- free engines and tyres in the CIK-FIA «u18» world championship!