Claudia Troyo was born June 20, 1977 in Maravatio, Michoacán, Mexico. Troyo started her career as an actress with the soap opera La Mentira (The Lie) which was produced by Carlos Sotomayor. When the producer Emilio Larrosa saw the way she worked he thought she had talent and would achieve many things as a Mexican actress, so he asked her if she could work for him and told her that she would have many opportunity as a famous actress. She accepted and started with him with the soap opera Mujeres engañadas (Deceived Women), and then year later she in worked on Amigas y rivales (Friends and Rivals). In Hasta que el dinero nos separe, she plays Susana Hadad, a very spiritual vegetarian, who is the main character's secretary and best friend.
- Libre para amarte (2013) Olivia Garza Leon
- Hasta que el dinero nos separe (2009) Susana Hadad - Nominated for Co-Actress
- Muchachitas como tú (2007) Maria Lucia Montenegro (Villain)
- La verdad oculta (2006) Julieta Guillén - Nominated for best Young Actress
- Piel de otoño (2005) Vendedora
- Mujer de madera (2004) Deborah San Romian
- Las Vías del Amor (2002) Claudia Jimenez
- Amigas y Rivales (2001) Mónica Oviedo
- Mujeres engañadas (1999) Carolinas
- Camila (1998) Secretaria
- La Mentira (1998) Irazema
- Como dice el dicho (2012–2014) Gudelia / Norma
- La Rosa De Guadalupe (2008) Maria Amalia ( Cosa Infangantes )
- Mujer, Casos de la Vida Real ( 2003–2007)
- "Entra Troyo a 'Hasta que la armonía nos separe'". El Porvenir. 27 April 2009. Retrieved 4 April 2010.