Chaotic (TV series)
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Action|
|Created by||Martin Rauff|
Norman J. Grossfeld|
|Theme music composer||
|Country of origin||
|No. of series||3|
|No. of episodes||79 (list of episodes)|
Norman J. Grossfeld|
Alfred R. Kahn
Bryan C. Gannon
John T. Milito
|Running time||19 minutes|
Chaotic of America |
4Kids Entertainment (former)|
4Licensing Corporation (currently)
US: 4Kids TV|
|Original release||October 7, 2006 – March 13, 2010|
Chaotic is an American-Canadian animated fantasy television series produced by 4Kids Entertainment and animated by Bardel Entertainment for Season 1 and Dong Woo Animation for Season 2-3. It is based on the Danish trading card game of the same name. Much of the plot is based on the original storyline of the Danish trading card game.
Chaotic tells the tale of a teenage boy named Tom and his friend Kaz. They both play the Chaotic Trading Card/Online Game. Kaz always tries to tell Tom about a secret code to play for real which Tom refuses to believe. While playing online Tom receives the special password. When he enters the password into his game scanner he is transported to a place called Chaotic that is able to take him to another world where the characters, locations and items in the card game came to life.
There are two parts to the Chaotic world, Chaotic itself and Perim. Chaotic is where the people play an advanced version of the card/online game where they transform into the creatures. The games can be watched via monitor by other players.
The second part is Perim. In Perim the creatures, locations and items from the game are real. Players from the Chaotic game can teleport into Perim and scan the locations, creatures and items with their scanners, gaining the ability to use them in their game. There are four tribes in Perim. Two tribes, the Overworld and the Underworld, have been at war over a great power called the Cothica. Despite their names, there is no definite Good and evil tribe, as both have different stories and interpretations of how the war began, with each tribe seeing the other as being evil. The Danians and Mipedians have since joined the war, turning it into a four-way conflict over the Cothica. It is said that the Mipedians were once united with the Overworlders and the Danians united with the Underworlders. It is still unknown why they separated.
Both Chaotic and Perim are made up of a mysterious code called the "Chaotic Code". The code is noted for constantly changing in random ways. Thus, it is considered "chaotic." In Perim, the Chaotic Code describes everything. It contains the information for all the creatures, BattleGear, attacks, Mugic, and locations. The Cothica, mentioned above, is the source of all the codes in Perim. The code also describes everything in Chaotic. The BattleDromes, Transporters, and CodeScanners can analyze and/or modify this code for matches, transport, or creation of virtual cards.
When the players are in Chaotic/Perim they exist simultaneously on Earth. When a Chaotic player leaves Chaotic they become one person again and the Earth version of the player gains the memories of anything they experienced in the Chaotic/Perim world. This is awkward the first time they transport, as their online deck is blocked so that their Chaotic self can use it and their scanner becomes non functional, causing many people to believe they have broken their scanners until they are re-united with their Chaotic self.
A short preview was shown on 4Kids TV on September 30, 2006 at 10:30 am (ET). The show officially premiered on October 7, 2006 at 10:30 AM (ET). 4Kids Entertainment plans to "roll out the storyline over seven years", implying there were seven seasons planned for the television series. A second season, called Chaotic: M'arillian Invasion, aired began airing in September 2008 on 4Kids TV. While season 1 used flash animation, the M'arillian Invasion season is animated in traditional animation. Jetix (US) bought the cable rights to the show and began airing it daily at 7 AM October 1, 2007. The Secrets of Lost City season is animated in traditional animation, like the previous season.
Digital cable providers Comcast Cable, Cox Communications and Bresnan Communications premiered four new episodes in February 2008 on 4KidsTV's Video On Demand.
Teletoon and The CW4Kids air most of the premiere episodes for their respective countries. The CW4Kids premieres began in February 2009 with M'arillian Invasion episode 14, while Teletoon began airing the second season in January 2009. Cartoon Network took over premieres for the final seven M'arrillian Invasion episodes in the US in August 2009, but The CW4Kids regained the premieres when the third series- Secrets of the Lost City started on Halloween 2009. Toon Disney aired the show on Jetix. On February 13, 2009, Jetix along with Toon Disney merged into a new network called Disney XD (a new channel similar in scope to Jetix). The Jetix brand no longer exists in the United States, but series 1, the original Chaotic, continued to air on Disney XD. Cartoon Network acquired the rights for the second and third seasons and began airing them and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's in June 2009. By airing the second season straight through, CN was able to premiere episodes before CW4Kids. The series finale aired on March 13, 2010, but the show continued to air on Cartoon Network and Disney XD until 2011.
- Tom Majors (a.k.a. MajorTom) - Mainly an OverWorld player, Tom Majors is the main protagonist of the series. He is subsequently shocked and overwhelmed by his first transportation to Chaotic, transforming into the Card Game Creatures and experiencing the battle "for real." However, Tom eventually overcomes his fear and is presented as a bold risk taker and thrill seeker, meeting the Creatures and exploring the locations in the dimensional world of Perim. Tom is honest, truthful and trustworthy and cares deeply for his friends. Even if his rarest and favorite cards are on the line. Tom's favorite and trademark card is Maxxor, the leader of Perim's Overworld. His name and username are a reference to Major Tom, the fictional astronaut from the David Bowie song, Space Oddity.
- Kazdan "Kaz" Kalinkas (a.k.a. KidChaor) - Mainly an UnderWorld player, Kaz focuses on the game, becoming a better player and improving his battle skills and his collection. He tends to be more cautious and less adventurous; preferring to calculate the odds before taking a risk, unless rare Creatures, BattleGear, or Mugics are at stake. Kaz is usually aided by his underworld friend H'earring who helps him locate desirable scans, usually at the price of some disgusting delicacies. Kaz frequently warns Tom about the dangers of Perim, but Tom usually ignores Kaz. Kaz's favorite and trademark card is Chaor, the leader of the Underworld.
- Peyton (a.k.a. PeytonicMaster) - Peyton was introduced in the third episode of Chaotic when he won a battle against Tom. Mainly a Mipedian Player, Peyton is portrayed as a charismatic and eccentric Chaotic player. Peyton speaks in slang and has an encyclopedic knowledge of the game. His intense opinions, his appearance and his unorthodox style of battle and the way he expresses himself all lend themselves to comedy. He often tests unusual theories and strategies in battle, which, shockingly, lead to victory more often than not. He is also perfectly happy to show off cool new scans to his friends. Though he loves to win—especially with his Mipedian Creatures—Peyton will also battle using some of Perim's freakiest Creatures, just to have the experience of transforming into them and "feeling their vibes." While most Chaotic Players think that one tribe is better than the others, Peyton knows how to "look past the personalities and find the powers", though when he isn't testing out different creatures he prefers his Mipedian decks.
- Sarah (a.k.a. ChaotiKween) - introduced in the second episode of Chaotic when she saves Tom's butt when he is tricked into going to lake Ken-I-Po in Perim. Mainly a Danian player, Sarah is the smart, feisty female of the group with intentions of speaking her mind. A fearless and shrewd Chaotic player, she is often in situations of stumbling into a fight with the boys and/or the other Players. On few occasions, Sarah is shown to have enough courage when confronting a Creature who gets her angry and is often at the event of leading Tom, Peyton or Kaz to drag her out of danger. She is also known to be a hardcore Scanner, she will camp out for weeks just to get a rare scan. She is also very protective of the boys and is willing do anything to help them. Sarah is shown to have a close relationship with Tom. This is likely due to the fact that she was the first person he met in Perim and her introductory into the main character group.
- Krystella and Klaybourne (a.k.a. Klayotic) - Krystella and Klay are a crafty team of pranksters who function as the main antagonists of the series. They met briefly after the series began. They are almost always together. The duo's favorite activity, besides battling in Chaotic, is sabotaging the lead characters. Krystella and Klay are snobbish, conceited, rude and patronizing. Klay is seen to have preferred using Lord Van Bloot over all his other cards.
The OverWorlders rule most of Perim and are depicted as mostly heroic. Most of the OverWorlders are either humanoids and humanoid animals. In the card game, their specialty is being elemental specialists, a large number of Overworlders having an "Element" that can cause extra damage when used with an attack. Their Mugic color is Blue. Among the known OverWorlders are:
- Maxxor - The ruler of the OverWorld tribe. He is labeled in the card game as an Overworld Hero. He is known for his courage and power. He most closely resembles a humanoid creature. His most notable features are his green skin, the strange purple markings that cover his body, and his red tunic. He is the archenemy of Chaor. He is friends with Tom due to Tom's love of OverWorlders and the particular way in which the human idolizes him, going so far as to trust him with secret information or some missions.
- Accato- An Overworld Warrior. He is Maxxor and Prantix's teenage rebellious cousin.
- Aggroar - An OverWorld Strategist that resembles a humanoid dragon/lizard-like creature.
- Aivenna - An OverWorld Hero Warrior. Aivenna is a pink humanoid creature in golden battle armor. She is the long-lost sister of Nivenna and was trained by Intress and Drabe.
- Akkrean - An Overworld Guardian Muge. He resembles a bird.
- Antidaeon - An Overworld Scout. He resembles a duck in a suit of armor that looks like a diving suit. Antidaeon is Mezzmarr's brother.
- Arbeid - An OverWorld Guardian.
- Arctus- An Overworld Elementalist. He resembles a badge with horns and is a squire to Heptadd.
- Arias - A humanoid ram-like OverWorld Warrior with a raging anger problem.
- Arrthoa - An OverWorld Scout.
- Attacat - An OverWorld Guardian Warrior that resembles a humanoid black panther. Attacat's special ability can move to any available spot on the field.
- Biakan - An Overworld Caretaker that resembles a giant bird.
- Bidua - An OverWorld Scout. He resembles a Humanoid Rat.
- Blazier - An OverWorld Scout. He is a short yellow humanoid with a green cowboy hat.
- Blügon - An OverWorld Warrior that guards The Snow Peak along with his best friend, Raimusa. He looks like a blue Yeti. Any water attacks done by Blügon deal an additional 5 damage.
- Bodal - An OverWorld Caretaker that is in charge of the Overworld Arsenal and appears unable to keep a secret. Bodal's special ability enables it to gain an additional 5 wisdom for any adjacent OverWorld creatures the player controls.
- Clodor - An OverWorld Warrior. It resembles an electric monster who harness prevents him from exploding enough to destroy all of Perim.
- Crawsectus - An OverWorld Elementalist. He resembles a giant lobster.
- Dalgad - An OverWorld Elementalist Scout. He resembles a humanoid squirrel.
- Deenha - An Overworld Muge. She resembles a blue-skinned Humanoid Muge.
- Donmar - An OverWorld Caretaker. He resembles an unspecified humanoid creature. He works at deciphering Runic Grove's mysterious markings which is his devotion and dementia. His special ability enables the player to heal 10 Energy to a target creature.
- Dractyl - A bird-like OverWorlder that serves as Maxxor's messenger at times. Dractyl's special ability enables it to move to any available spot on the field.
- Drabe - An OverWorld Caretaker Muge. He resembles a humanoid white ram whose tattoos symbolizes each fallen comrade of his. He helped Intress train Aivenna.
- Eremia - An OverWorld Elementalist Warrior. She resembles a humanoid white fox.
- Ettala - An OverWorld warrior. Described as a one-eyed brute, he is one of Mommark's creations.
- Frafdo - An OverWorld Guardian. He resembles a humanoid falcon who wields a bow (which he can fire plasma arrows) and is also wearing his Evergreen Tunic. Frafdo's special ability enables him to gain 5 courage for any adjacent OverWorld creatures the player controls.
- Garv - An OverWorld Caretaker that watches over Lake Morn. He resembles a humanoid manatee. Garv's special ability enables the player to flip the target BattleGear face-up or face-down.
- Gharnet - An OverWorld Warrior.
- Gespedan - An OverWorld Scout that resembles a humanoid gazelle. Gespedan's special abilities enable it to gain 5 speed for any adjacent OverWorld creatures the player controls and can move to any available spot on the field.
- Gimwei - An OverWorld Elementalist. It resembles a flying squirrel.
- Gronmor- An OverWorld Guardian. He resembles a blue salamander humanoid.
- Heptadd - An OverWorlder that can use Mugic from any tribe and has mastered the use of all Elements. He is rumoured to have connections to the Cothica. It is later revealed that he came from the Spiritlands and that his Talazar Crown is what keeps him solid.
- Herken - An Overworld Caretaker. It resembles a plant-like octopus creature.
- Hifdan - An OverWorld Scout that is often mistaken for an UnderWorlder.
- Hoton - An OverWorld Strategist. He resembles a humanoid owl.
- Hune Canin - An OverWorld Muge. He resembles a humanoid fox in a yellow hooded robe. Hune Canin is the father of Kinnianne.
- Hune Marquard - An OverWorld Muge that resembles an insectoid creature. He is the foremost authority of Danian Mugic where he seeks to unlock their mysteries and how to exploit them.
- Hune Platinin - An OverWorld Caretaker. His special ability is when an opposing non-OverWorld Creature loses a Mugic Counter, he can heal 10 damage to the target creature.
- Ikkatosh - An Overworld Elementalist. He resembles a huge talking tree.
- Illiar - An OverWorld Warrior. He resembles a humanoid gorilla with four arms.
- Intress - A female, tiger-like OverWorld Elementalist. She once stopped an invasion force from the Underworld by herself and has a secret bond with Chaor's most faithful companion Takinom. Intress' special ability enables the creatures the player controls to gain 5 energy for each elemental type they have.
- Iparu - A shapeshifting OverWorld Elementalist that makes his home in a hidden oasis in the desert. His special ability is that when he's destroyed, he can bring back the creatures that were destroyed with their attack power being at 9.
- Issaley- An Overworld Caretaker. He resembles a Chinese dragon in water form.
- Jaidwarl - An OverWorld Elementalist that resembles a humanoid Griffin.
- Kalt - An OverWorld Elementalist Muge. He resembles a blue-skinned humanoid with antlers.
- Karraba- An Overworld Muge. He resembles a pale skinned humanoid.
- Katarin - An Overworld Elementalist. She resembles a humanoid gazelle.
- Kinnianne - A female fox-like OverWorlder that serves as the Ambassador to the Mipedians. Being an Ambassador to the Mipedians, Kinnianne's special ability enables her to cast Mipedian Mugic.
- Laarina - An OverWorld Scout that resembles a mantis.
- Loderool- An Overworld Warrior. He resembles a humanoid bison.
- Lomma - An OverWorld Guardian that resembles a humanoid antelope. Her family was killed when she was a child and vowed that no harm will come to her tribe again.
- Lystone - An OverWorld Muge that resembles a fairy. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Lystone was among the creatures that got taken over by the M'arrillians.
- Maglax - An OverWorld Guardian with a magnetic personality that is one of Mommark's creations. He resembles a robotic humanoid battery. His special ability is that he can deal an addition 5 damage in any Earth-based attacks.
- Mezzmarr - An OverWorld Scout that lives in Lake Ken-I-Po. He resembles a part-man, part eel creature. Mezzmarr is Antidaeon's brother.
- Mommark - An OverWorld Caretaker that creates other Creatures from DNA samples collected by his servants. The list of his creations includes Staluk, Maglax, and Ettala as well as UnderWorlders Ghuul, Rarran, Stelgar, and Zaur.
- Najarin - A wise mugic-using OverWorlder labeled in the card game as an OverWorld Muge. He appears as a tall humanoid Muge with blue skin, wearing pants and with a long white beard that covers his torso. He is hinted to be more than 1000 years old (which may or may not be uncommon for the creatures of Perim) as he is quoted as saying "Yes, Chaor's ancestor was one of the greatest OverWorlders of all time. I'm proud he was my friend, despite what he ultimately became". Najarin's special ability enables the player to return a target Mugic Card from the graveyard to their hand.
- Nebres - An Overworld Warrior. He resembles a humanoid pig in a cowboy outfit.
- Neffa - An OverWorld Strategist. He resembles a humanoid bison in a red robe.
- Okaxor- An Overworld Caretaker. He resembles a humanoid elephant.
- Olkiex - An OverWorld Strategist. He is a four-armed beaver-like creature that works as Bodal's assistant. Olkiex's special ability enables the player to flip a face-up target BattleGear face-down.
- Orth - An OverWorld Elementalist. He resembles a red rock monster.
- Owis - An OverWorld Guardian that resembles a humanoid goat. Owis' special ability enables him to heal 10 energy to himself and 5 energy to a target creature.
- Porthyn - An OverWorld Guardian. It resembles a shadow monster.
- Prantix - An Overworld Caretaker. He resembles a green elf with red spikey hair. He is Maxxor and Accato's crazy cousin.
- Psimion - An OverWorld Strategist that resembles an unspecified primate with three eyes and tentacles for limbs. His special ability enables him to gain 5 wisdom for every adjacent OverWorld creature the player controls.
- Quadore - An Overworld Muge. She resembles a butterfly-like fairy. She does not get along well with Lystone.
- Raimusa - An OverWorld Warrior that helps guard his house on Scimitar Peak. He appears as a blue animal-like humanoid dressed in samurai armor with a Japanese accent.
- Raznus - A wolf-like OverWorlder that serves as the Ambassador to the Danians. He is one of Maxxor's oldest friends. In his youth, Raznus once taught Maxxor a valuable lesson about waiting and listening rather than violent action. Being an Ambassador to the Danians, Raznus can prevent a Danian from being targeted by Mugics or a creature's special ability. He also allows Danians to cast OverWorld Mugic.
- Rellim - An OverWorld Caretaker. He resembles a one-eyed purple humanoid. His special ability enables him to gain 5 courage for every adjacent OverWorld creature the player controls.
- Rhaden - A blue-cloaked masked OverWorlder.
- Silchaw - An OverWorld Elementalist. He resembles a humanoid rat dressed as a miner. He has a talent to pick up the scent of Vlarium.
- Simalin- An Overworld Elementalist Warrior. She resembles a creature exactly like Unda,
- Sluhrk - An evil, ruthless OverWorld Guardian that resembles a scorpion.
- Somnort - An OverWorld Guardian Warrior.
- Staluk - An OverWorld Warrior that was one of Mommark's successful creations. He is intended to destroy any trespassers in OverWorld territory. It resembles an Equitaur (a centaur with a horse's head). Staluk's special abilities enables him to do an additional 5 damage for each Earth attack and can move to any additional spot on the field.
- Sukoval- An Overworld Elementalist. He resembles a snake but with hands.
- Tangath Toborn - A humanoid lion OverWorlder who is the second-in-command of the OverWorld. He was believed to be the next leader, but had presumably perished while preventing the Glacier Plains from melting into a tsunami that would have ultimately flooded Perim. It is later revealed that Tangath Toborn came from the Spiritlands and that his Sword of Khy'at kept him solid. Maxxor had to break his Sword of Khy'at in order to free Tangath Toborn from his frozen imprisonment and have him defeat Vitog. When Batog was defeated, Tangath Toborn returned to the Spiritlands. Tangath Toborn's special ability enables him to heal 10 energy to himself.
- Targubaj - An OverWorld Muge that resembles a humanoid ape. Targubaj's special ability enables him to heal 10 energy to any target creature.
- Tartarek - A turtle-like OverWorlder. During the "M'arrillian Invasion," he fell under the control of the M'arillians in secrecy until Kaz's match with Tartawrecker helps Najarin exposed him in front of the Tribal Alliance as one of the M'arrillian's victims.
- Thonder - An Overworlder that resembles an humanoid amphibian.
- Ulfhedinn - An Overworld Warrior that resembles an anthromoprhic tiger with a helmet and red stripes.
- Unda - An OverWorld Elementalist who is a "Servant of Water." She resembles a Humanoid Water Creature.
- Velreth - An OverWorld Warrior that resembles a green humanoid rhinoceros. Velreth's special ability enables him to move to any available spot on the field.
- Vidav - An OverWorld Muge who resembles a humanoid white tiger in a purple hooded robe. Vidav dreams that one day all the tribes will learn to live in peace and end the senseless war. He is best friends with Hoton and regrets what has happened to him. It is revealed Vidav had recently begun taking Hoton to Castle Bohdran and using his mugical abilities to restore his strength. Vidav's special ability enables him to heal 15 energy to a targeted creature.
- Viqtarr - An OverWorld Strategist that resembles a humanoid grizzly bear.
- Wrenges - An OverWorld Muge. He resembles a centauroid unicorn.
- Wytod - An OverWorld Muge that resembles a humanoid deer. He is known for saving Maxxor and Najarin twice. When Wytod is sacrificed, the player chooses a new target for a target Mugic which only targets a single creature.
- Xaerv - An OverWorld Scout that spies on other tribes. He lives in the Storm Tunnel and specializes in air attacks. Xaerv is also very naive.
- Yokkis - An OverWorld Hero who only wants to have fun. Always making "jokes" on other creatures but takes it too far. Tharax has been pranked by him for too long and will do anything to destroy Yokkis. Yokkis' special ability enables him to increase the courage, power, wisdom, and speed of any OverWorld creatures.
- Zalic - An OverWorlder who guards The Passage (the area that links the OverWorld with the UnderWorld). He is a blue humanoid who has a Hercules Beetle-like head. Zalic's special ability enables him to heal 15 energy to himself.
- Abohan - A Past OverWorlder who was an adviser to Kiru. He resembles a Diatryma.
- Afjak - A Past OverWorld Muge who was the son of Najarin and his apprentice. He learned the secret of Dranikus Threshold and disappeared to an unspecific point in time.
- Kkraa - A Past OverWorld Warrior that resembles an reptilian-faced Euoplocephalus.
- Korg - A Past OverWorld Guardian. He resembles a wood monster with leaves on him. He is the ancestor of Ikkatosh.
- Kor-bek- A Past Overworlder that was once a fearsome pirate. He is the ancestor of Owis.
- Og - An Past Overworld Warrior. He resembles a creature crawling like a slug. Og's special ability is that when he gets coded, he can bring back any of his creatures that have been coded from previous battles, but they only come back with 5 energy each.
- Quisk - An Past Overworlder that resembles an aye-aye.
- Rav - A Past Overworlder Elementalist He is the ancestor of Xaerv.
- Vlar - A Past OverWorlder thief that discovered the Vlaric Shard. Vlar's special ability is that in the event that he is unequipped, he can swipe the BattleGear equipped from the engaging creature. He is the ancestor of Maxxor whose family for some unknown reason became the rulers of the OverWorld.
The UnderWorlders rule most of Perim's UnderWorld and are often depicted as villainous and have monstrous appearances. In the card game, their specialty is their "Intimidate" ability which can decrease their opponent's stats. Their Mugic color is Red. Among the known UnderWorlders are:
- Chaor - The ruler of the UnderWorld tribe, labeled in the card game as an Underworld Conqueror Warrior. He appears as a giant red muscular Humanoid Dragon, with blue horns jetting out of his body from his head, spikes on his back, and hoof-like shoes. He is the archenemy of Maxxor. Chaor is the descendant of Kiru who was one of the greatest OverWorld leaders to ever live, though for unknown reasons he turned and became an UnderWorlder. Chaor is determined to conquer all of Perim, but none more so than the OverWorld. He dreams of conquering Kiru City and defeating his enemy Maxxor. He has an unusual friendship with Kaz, though he does occasionally protect the human from danger.
- Agitos - A Chinese Dragon-like UnderWorlder that is a loyal adviser to Chaor. Agitos also serves as the announcer at matches in the UnderWorld Colosseum. He is famous for using tales of his great deeds to bolster the morale of UnderWorld soldiers. However, his many deeds are open to debate as to their authenticity.
- Aokua - An Underworld Commander. He resembles a large black dragon with yellow spikes running down his back.
- Asadab - An UnderWorld Muge. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Asadab is among the UnderWorlders that fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin.
- Atrapol - An UnderWorld Warrior who is a general of Lord Van Bloot's army. He resembles a full-armored warrior. Atrapol's special ability enables him to destroy a target engaging creature's BattleGear if he wins a Power Challenge.
- Banshor - An Underworld Ethereal. He resembles a ghost.
- Barath Beyond - An UnderWorld Ethereal Warrior.
- Borth-Majar - They are two UnderWorlders that work as one. Both is a small green creature that is incredibly smart but lacks the strength of even the most common creatures. Majar is a giant rock monster and is incredibly strong but "can't even remember his own attacks." When the two of them worked together, they are an unstoppable force. But when Kaz plays as Borth Majar, he splits us to cover more ground but it apparently "split his mind in two." They are seen in "The Final Stand" Pt. 2 in Kiru City when fighting off the M'arrillians.
- Cerbie - An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resembles a Cerberus.
- Chargola - An UnderWorld Commander who is known for his meticulous planning.
- Cyrenox - An UnderWorld Warrior. He resembles a skeleton warrior riding a skeletal creature.
- Dardemus - An UnderWorld Taskmaster who works as the warden at "The Pits." He resembles a large overweight green ogre.
- Dindyon - An UnderWorld Commander that resembles a reptilian humanoids lizardman.
- Drakness - An Underworld Ethereal. He resembles a black shadowy ghost who can hide in the shadows of his enemies.
- Dyrtrax - An UnderWorld Scout that guards the valuable treasures at Jade Pillar. It resembles an unspecified creature That looks like a Rock Star.
- Eximiar - An UnderWorld Warrior. He resembles an unspecified hybrid Centauroid creature with pawed-front legs and hoofed-back legs. Eximiar's special ability is that when engaged with an UnderWorld Creature, he gains 5 fire and 5 recklessness.
- Galmedar - An UnderWorld Commander. It resembles a full-armored warrior in a red cape. Galmedar is a prominent member of the Gothos Phalanx, the personal guard of Lord Van Bloot.
- Gambreor - An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles a reptilian troll. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Gambreor is among the UnderWorlders that fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin.
- Geltod - An UnderWorld Muge. It resembles a humanoid slime-like creature with small heads on its tentacles.
- Getterek - An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resemble an orange, four-armed reptilian creature.
- Ghuul - An UnderWorld Taskmaster created by Mommark. It resembles a humanoid stag beetle-like creature.
- Grook - An UnderWorld Taskmaster that works as a prison guard at "The Pits." He resembles a small round creature with arms and legs. Grook is also a famous battle trainer and many of the Underworld's best warriors owe their skills to his intensive training regime. Grook often asks his former pupils to fill in for him when he needs to carry out missions for Chaor.
- Hammerdoom Chantcaller - An UnderWorld Warrior that wields a large battle hammer called The DoomeHammer.
- H'earring - A bipedal gremlin like UnderWorlder who assists Kaz with scan-quests. Listed in the card game as an Underworld Scout. His most notable feature are his big ears which can reach down to his knees. This also makes him vulnerable to sonic attacks. He has a taste for gross and disgusting food like Dractyl's old dead scales. H'earring's special ability enables the player to look at the top 3 Location Cards in the target Location Deck and put them back in any order.
- Illazar - An UnderWorld Muge. A resembled a multicolored humanoid.
- Ilx - An UnderWorld Ethereal. It resembles a large white ghost with four eyes.
- Jiggorex - Not much known about Jiggorex, but is mostly found with Khybon whom he is possibly an assistant of.
- Kamangreth - An UnderWorld Commander that is half-woman, half-centipede. Her special ability enables her to deactivate a Danian's Hive ability.
- Kerric - An UnderWorld Scout. He resembles a humanoid dragonfly.
- Ketacc - An UnderWorld Warrior Scout that is covered in quills.
- Khybon - An UnderWorld Warrior who that builds and designs BattleGear in his forge making him the UnderWorld's blacksmith. He has yellow skin and four arms where only one of which has one real hand while the rest have all been replaced with tools to aid him in his work. He is often seen at "Iron Pillar" where he works in the forges.
- Klasp - An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resembles a round creature with arms and legs, sharp teeth, and has eyes in his mouth. Klasp's special ability enables it to deal 5 damage to himself when he makes an attack. He can also be sacrificed to deal 10 damage to the opponent creature.
- Klawam- An Underworld Taskmaster.
- Kopond - An UnderWorld Muge.
- Krekk - An UnderWorld Commander Scout that is loyal to Lord Van Bloot. He resembles a one-eyed gargoyle. Krekk's special abilities causes the target engaging creature to lose 10 power until the end of combat and enable Krekk to move to any available space on the field.
- Kughar - An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles a green-skinned humanoid with spikes on his shoulders and back.
- Lord Van Bloot - An UnderWorld Conqueror Muge who is Chaor's second-in-command. He resembles a harpy/skeleton creature with a mechanical eye. He has plans to overthrow Chaor. Lord Van Bloot makes his home in Gothos Tower where he can use his invisibility.
- Lyssta - An UnderWorld Conqueror Warrior.
- Magmon - An UnderWorld Elementalist that resembles a lava monster.
- Miklon - An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles an unspecified green-skinned whale-like creature that works as a prison guard at "The Pits." Following an "accident" that cost him his legs, Khybon forged the gyropod that keeps Miklon on patrol of "The Pits."
- Narfall - An UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles an unspecified humanoid creature in a hooded cape with the hood covering the eyes.
- Nauthilax - An UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles an unspecified aquatic creature with large suckers at the end of his limbs. He is often used by Chaor when it comes to spying underwater.
- Nivenna - An UnderWorld Conqueror Muge. She resembles a gray-skinned humanoid with red hair, long ears, and wears a black cloak. She is the long-lost sister of Aivenna and was trained by Takinom.
- Ooloo - An UnderWorlder that resembles a lava monster. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Ooloo fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin.
- Opto - An UnderWorld Scout that resembles a long-necked creature with five eyes that can hypnotize anyone. His special ability enables any scouts the player controls to gain "immunity to invisibility."
- Ornathor - An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resembles an unspecified amphibious creature with long jagged spikes that run down his back to the tip of his tail.
- Ozlai - An UnderWorld Taskmaster Scout. It resembles a short Fire Goat-like creature with fiery hair.
- Piddan - An UnderWorld Taskmaster Warrior.
- Pyrithion - An UnderWorld Warrior with a human torso and arms and the head and tail of a cobra.
- Ragetrod - An UnderWorld Warrior that resembles a humanoid Orthrus with four arms and one of the heads wears an eyepatch. During the M'arrillian Invasion, he is among the UnderWorlders that fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin. Ragetrod's special ability enables the player to relocate target opposing unengaged Creature into an unoccupied space adjacent to it.
- Rarran - A bat-like Underworld Scout. Rarran is said to work at "The Pits" and fight on the frontlines. Rarran have numerous friends though unknown to them, Rarran is actually one of Mommark's creations. He escaped soon after he was created swearing revenge against Mommark. He joined the UnderWorlders in hopes that they would help him achieve his goal. During the M'arrillian Invasion, he fell victim to the M'arrillians. Rarran's special ability enables him to move through any occupied spaces.
- Rothar - An Underworld Warrior. Basically a minotaur though he has one thumb and two fingers per hand. Proud, boastful, and something of a jerk, Rothar is still a great warrior and will put his life on the line for those he considers his friends. Of all the UnderWorlders, Rothar is considered the most honorable.
- Screamer - An UnderWorlder that resembles a horned humanoid with white and light blue-puple with a horn and has a special ability to borrow battle gear from others on his team.
- Seeryn - An UnderWorld Elementalist who is a "Servant of Fire." It resembles a fiery lava monster with fiery wings.
- Skithia - An UnderWorld Commander that is loyal to Lord Van Bloot. Skithia's most distinct features are her dark clothes, pale skin and blue fire. She is said to be a rival of Takinom. Skithia's special ability enables her to do an additional 5 damage for every fire attack.
- Skreeth - An UnderWorld Warrior that resembles a humanoid skeleton-like creature with a skeletal tail instead of legs.
- Slufurah - An UnderWorld Muge.
- Solvis - An UnderWorld Taskmaster that is a four-legged creature with one center eye and a mouth on a stalk above the eye.
- Spyder - An UnderWorlder. He resembles a large spider-like creature.
- Stelgar - An UnderWorlder created by Mommark. He looks like a starfish. It grows into gigantic size when dry and exposed to the sun.
- Strikto - An UnderWorld Warrior that resembles a giant two-headed serpent with one head at each end of his serpentine body.
- Swassa - An UnderWorld Warrior with four arms.
- Takinom - An UnderWorld Warrior that protects the capital city of the UnderWorld, and is seen as being one of Chaor's advisers. She appears as a bat-winged humanoid with clawed feet and hands. She has a fierce rivalry with Intress and is mentioned to dislike Skithia due to Skithia's loyalty to Lord Van Bloot. Takinom's special ability enables the player to sacrifice an UnderWorld creature to restore her health by 25. For reasons that were never explained, Takinom is depicted with red skin in the show's first season and yellow skin in the second and third seasons.
- Tasqa- An Underworld Taskmaster Scout.
- Tharax - An UnderWorlder that protects the entrance to the UnderWorld. Tharax looks like a shelled crab with a mushroom on his head.
- Toadore - An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles a horned toad.
- Torrna - An UnderWorld Scout.
- Toxis - A giant, foul-smelling, frog-like UnderWorld Elementalist that lives in "The Pits."
- Ulmar - An UnderWorld Conqueror. It resembles a green-skinned midget with pointy ears and an exposed brain. He serves as Chaor's scientist that creates the Underworld's BattleGear. He appears as a short hunched green skinned humanoid with an exposed brain. He is responsible for most of the UnderWorld's most powerful BattleGear including the Vile Driver (a tall two-legged transport with dual fire cannons).
- Ultadur - An UnderWorld Commander whose super-speed rivals Gespedan.
- Ustabe - An UnderWorld Ethereal Warrior. It resembles a fire monster in brown and gold armor.
- Vyll - An UnderWorld Muge. It resembles a vulture-headed creature.
- Xield - An UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles a turtle/insect creature.
- Zalvar - An UnderWorlder that protect the entrance to the UnderWorld. Zalvar looks like a blue-and-violet wolverine.
- Zamool - An UnderWorld Conqueror who serves as Lord Van Bloot's enforcer.
- Zapetur - An UnderWorld Commander. He resembles a giant lava monster. Zapetur's special ability enables the player to sacrifice a BattleGear to deal 5 damage to target creature. Zapetur can also be sacrificed to destroy a target BattleGear.
- Zaur - An Underworld Warrior created by Mommark. It resembles an Ankylosaurus-like creature.
- Kiru - Kiru is a legendary OverWorlder and Chaor's ancestor. He is depicted as one of the greatest leaders in OverWorld history, enough so to have the capital city of the OverWorld named after him. His history of events are not immediately clear as for unknown reasons, he had turned into an UnderWorlder. He resembles a purple version of Chaor with the facial features and feet of Maxxor.
- Brrug- A Past Underworlder who is the inventor of the Flux Bauble.
- Draagen - An Past Underworld Conqueror that resembles a fiery dragonoid.
- Kaal - A Past UnderWorld Conqueror. He resembles a giant lava monster. Kaal was responsible for enslaving some of Kiru's people in his mines And Is Probable Magmon's Ancestor.
- Neerig - A Past UnderWorlder. He resembles a larger version of H'earring due to the fact that he is H'earring's ancestor. Similar to Kiru, he was also an OverWorlder before he became an UnderWorlder.
- Skorblust - A Past UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles a tar monster.
- Volcarv - An Past Underworld Conqueror. It resembles a fire monster.
- Voorx - A Past UnderWorld Elementalist that resembles a water monster. He resides in the geysers near Ancient Kiru City as those that live there end up having to appease Voorx with the right gifts so that Voorx can keep the UnderWorlders from passing.
- Xulvux - An Past UnderWorld Ethereal Elementalist that resembles blue reptilian-faced, ghost-like monster with three horns on its head And Is Probable Ilx's Ancestor.
The Mipedians are a tribe of reptilian lizard-like warriors and dragonoids, most of which are friends with Peyton. They live in the desert that surrounds the Mipedim Oasis. They are led by an as-yet-unidentified reclusive king who rules through the aid of his son the crown-prince Iflar. The Mipedians master natural Invisibility and are remarkable melee artists. In battle the Mipedians commonly use Speed, the Air Element, and gargantuan Warbeasts summoned by Mipedian Conjurers. In the Card game, their specialty is their "Invisible" ability, which can allow them to attack first as well as provide extra damage on that first attack. Their Mugic color is Yellow. Among the Mipedians are:
- Theb-sarr- The original leader of the Mipedians. Like many rulers of the Mipedians, they all went into exile. His son Prince Iflar has been in his place since. He is described as a blue humanoid dragon with dark blue dreadlock-like mane. He is also the uncle of Prince Mudeenu.
- Adomo - A Mipedian Conjurer who learned the old Mipedian Warbeast conjuring and learned how to control them.
- Ailav - A Mipedian Conjurer Warrior.
- Akkalbi- A Mipedian Muge.
- Alazdan- A Mipedian Muge.
- Appelai - A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Ario - A Mipedian Royal Warrior.
- Arkanin- A Mipedian Muge.
- Biondu - A Mipedian Elite.
- Bivike - A Mipedian Scout.
- Blazvatan - A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a humanoid lizard with tornadoes surrounding his arms and legs.
- Brathe - A Mipedian Elite.
- Bylkian - A Mipedian Royal Conjurer.
- Dakkamal - A Mipedian Elite. During the M'arrillian Invasion, he and his Acolytes got taken over by Ihun'kalin.
- Dibanni- A Mipedian Muge.
- Drimeese - A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Ebberim- A Mipedian Stalker.
- Ebbikka- A Mipedian Scout.
- Enre-Hep - A Mipedian Muge. Known as the "High Muge of the Desert", Enre-Hep is the most powerful Muge of the Mipedian tribe.
- Epitrinne- A Mipedian Muge.
- Fasseph - A Mipedian Warrior who is a master craftsman. His repairs are better than the originals.
- Fazkaal- A Mipedian Muge.
- Fivarth - A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Gaffat-ra- A Mipedian Warbeast.
- Ghatup - A Mipedian Scout with long red hair. He has traveled beyond the desert where he has seen many sights including some that he'd wish he hadn't seen.
- Gintanai - A Mipedian Warbeast.
- Glost- A Mipedian Warbeast. He resembles a pink wolf-like creature.
- Gnarlus - A Mipedian Warrior.
- Grantkae- A Mipedian Royal Elite. He served as a general for Prince Mudeenu's army.
- Headmaster Ankhyja- A Mipedian Stalker.
- Habekh - A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Iflar, the Crown Prince - A Mipedian Royal who leads the Mipedians in the absence of their reclusive King. His cousin Prince Mudeenu is next in line.
- Jorre- A Mipedian Stalker Muge.
- Khorror - A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a large unspecified Lizard monster.
- Kileron - A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant beetle-like creature.
- Kojjbel - A Mipedian Warrior.
- Kolmo - A Mipedian Elite that resembles a chameleon.
- Lanker- A Mipedian Warrior.
- Majjcan - A Mipedian Elementalist.
- Maliph- A Mipedian Elite Warrior.
- Malvadine - A Mipedian Elite Warrior.
- Marquis Darini - A Mipedian Royal. He is the proponent of peace but staunch defender of Mipedian sovereignty.
- Melke - A Mipedian Stalker.
- Mizkio - A Mipedian Elite.
- Munnari - A Mipedian Stalker.
- Na-inna - A Mipedian Royal.
- Ninren - A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant thunder owl.
- Noaz- A Mipedian Stalker Warrior.
- Otinee- A Mipedian Scout.
- Owayki - The ghost of a Mipedian warrior that is neither dead or alive.
- Prince Mudeenu - A Mipedian Royal and Captain of the Guard. He is the cousin of Iflar.
- Qwun - A Mipedian Scout. He often uses his blinding speed to make up for his invisibility.
- Ranun - A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Raquanni- A Mipedian Muge.
- Rasbma Darini- A Mipedian Royal.
- Ribbian - A Mipedian Scout.
- Ruhban- A Mipedian Stalker Scout.
- Saand - A Mipedian Elite.
- Savell - A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Sepmek- A Mipedian Muge.
- Shimmark - A Mipedian Stalker.
- Siado - A Mipedian Stalker that finds out information for Prince Mudeenu. A personal friend of Peyton's who is occasionally giving Peyton admittance into the Mipedian Palace for scans.
- Silv - A Mipedian Elementalist who is a "Servant of Air."
- Sirri- A Mipedian Scout
- Sobtjek - A Mipedian Muge. He resembles a horned orange lizard in a purple hooded cape. When Sobtjek is sacrificed, the player can deal 25 damage to a targeted creature.
- Taffial- A Mipedian Royal Stalker.
- Tiaane - A Mipedian Muge. He has studied Mugic with Najarin and is respected throughout the OverWorld.
- Titanix - A Mipedian Warbeast. He resembles a giant lamprey-like creature.
- Ubliqun - A Mipedian Stalker. He resembles a dragonoid-like creature with wings on his arms.
- Uboraan - A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant four-legged lizard-like beast.
- Uro - A Mipedian Elementalist. It resembles a dragonoid-like creature.
- Vinta - A Mipedia Stalker. He has used his invisibility to defeat any invader that gets close to the Mipedim Oasis.
- Wistanne- A Mipedian Muge.
- Xelfe - A Mipedian Scout.
- Yterio - A Mipedian Warrior. Kaz and Peyton once covered for him in the Perithon.
- Zhade - A Mipedian Scout that spies on other tribes.
- Ajara - A Past Mipedian Scout.
- General Masaba - A Past Mipedian Royal Elite.
- Ixxik - A Past Mipedian Warbeast that resembles a Tyrannosaurus with horns.
The Danians are ant-like insectoid creatures that live at Mount Pillar in the UnderWorld. Some have an ability to infect non-Danian creatures with Danian Parasites. Others have an ability which allows Danians to be sacrificed on their team in order to increase the strength of another Danian. This ability is called the "Hive" ability. Their Mugic is brown. Among the Danians are:
- Illexia - The Queen of the Danians that resembles a Queen ant. She is heavily protected by her Mandiblors from invaders.
- Agrino Jaldar- A Danian Warrior.
- Aimukk - A Danian Mandiblor. What he lacks in strength, he makes up with his will power.
- Ambolx- A Danian Elementalist Muge.
- Aszil- A Danian Noble. She is the daughter of Queen Illexia and current queen of the Danians after Queen Illexia took the role elder of the hive.
- Aureban- A Danian Battlemaster.
- Balaan - A Danian Squadleader.
- Bierk - A Danian Squadleader.
- Daj Huun - A Danian Mandiblor.
- Dasalin - A Danian Mandiblor.
- Dubin - A Danian Controller.
- Ekuud - A Danian Squadleader who protects Queen Illexia. Ekuud special ability enables Ekuud to gain 5 energy for each Mandiblor the player controls.
- Elhadd- A Danian Mandiblor Scout.
- Elna- A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Faash - A Danian Elementalist.
- Fliandar- A Danian Squadleader.
- Formicidor - A Danian Squadleader Scout. Due to his talents of roaming the UnderWorld, he knows some secrets of the UnderWorld that no other UnderWorlder knows.
- Galin - A Danian Mandiblor. He believes that he can speak with his Danian ancestors who haven't told him anything of good use.
- Gareep - A Danian Muge.
- Ghundac - A Danian Squadleader Scout.
- Glapaal- A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Hammerdoom Chantcaller Assimilated - When the Danian Parasites infected Hammerdoom Chantcaller, he ends up turning into a Danian version of himself.
- Hiadrom - A Danian Mandiblor Warrior.
- Hota - A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Ibiaan - A Danian Mandiblor.
- Jaal- A Danian Warrior.
- Junda - A Danian Squadleader.
- Kalanju- A Danian Squadleader.
- Kannen - A black-haired Danian Battlemaster in tattered-looking dark robes.
- Katharaz- A Danian Elementalist.
- Kebna - A Danian Battlemaster with long arms and legs.
- Kelvedran - A Danian Mandiblor with wings.
- Khavaak - A Danian Muge.
- Khritlaan - A Danian Noble that wears a hooded robe. When Khritlaan is sent to the graveyard, the Mandiblors in the player's graveyard count as Mandiblors the player controls.
- Kolmo Assimilated - Following a failed assassination attempt on Queen Illexia, Kolmo was infected with a Danian Parasite that causes Kolmo to turn into a Danian version of himself.
- Lendai- A Danian Squadleader.
- Lhad - A Danian Mandiblor.
- Lobanne - A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Lore - A Danian Muge in a brown hooded robe. Also known as the "High Muge of the Hive", Lore is rumored to be the most powerful Muge of the Danian tribe.
- Mahrrant- A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Makanaz- A Danian Mandiblor Warrior. He is a red version of Odu-Bathax, so it's unknown if they're related.
- Makrabon - A Danian Controller.
- Mallash - A Danian Battlemaster. His special ability enables him to gain 5 Energy for every Mandiblor that the player controls.
- Necrabe- A Danian Noble.
- Neekwin - A Danian Mandiblor Elementalist.
- Nimmei- A Danian Noble.
- Nom - A Danian Elementalist who is a "Servant of Earth."
- Nunk'worn Assimilated - When the Danian Parasites end up infecting Nunk'worn, he ends up turning into a Danian version of himself.
- Odu-Bathax - A Danian Warrior who trains the new recruits for the army. He is also the defender of the North Gate at Mount Pillar.
- Ramarhvir- A Danian Noble Mandiblor Muge.
- Raznus Assimilated - Unbeknownst to Maxxor, the Danians have infected Raznus with a Danian Parasite that causes Raznus to turn into a Danian version of himself. He gained different abilities and stats.
- Riggan- A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Skartalas - A Danian Controller. It is said that he has had secret dealings with Lord Van Bloot and that their bitter feud is an act to hide their alliance. He can be sacrificed in order for the player to activate the Hive ability until the end of the turn.
- Tabaal- A Danian Mandiblor.
- Tarin- A Danian Mandiblor Scout.
- Tassanil - A Danian Noble Elementalist.
- Tharc - A Danian Noble Muge who is known to translate any tablet.
- Topar- A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Valanii Levaan - A Danian Noble. It is said that when his Squadleaders don't execute orders, Valanii Levaan orders executions. His special ability enables him to gain 10 Power for each Mandiblor the player controls.
- Valban- A Danian Warrior Elementalist.
- Vollash - A Danian Mandiblor that resembles a flying ant.
- Vunhra- A Danian Squadleader.
- Wamma - A lazy Danian Mandiblor that assists Sarah in navigating the inner workings of Mount Pillar. Wamma's special ability enables him to gain 5 energy for each Mandiblor the player controls.
- Yondaf - A Danian Controller.
In the past, Danians resembled giant insects.
- Makromil - A Past Danian Warrior. It resembles a giant dragonfly.
The M'arrillians are a race of semi-aquatic energy creatures that have the ability of mind-control. They reside behind the Doors of the Deep Mines. The Chieftains are the lead class of M'arrillians, Kha'ralls are crustacean-like and serve as blacksmiths, and Fluidmorphers can use Mugic and change their shape when a Creature on the battleboard Deals water damage. The M'arrillians also have Coral Fighters for their foot soldiers. Among the M'arrillians are:
- Aa'une - A M'arrillian Chieftain who was the leader of the M'arillians.
- Ab'lop- A M'arrillian that resembles an Anglerfish that became friends with Saand. Ab'lop is also the first Non-Hostile M'arrillian.
- Aer'dak- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Anger'keem- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Ast'imal- A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Aval'par - A M'arrillian Chieftain. It resembles an energy creature in gray armor and lots of tentacles.
- Bahrakatan- A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Blak'drin- A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Bo'aam- A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Dreg'ora- A M'arrillian Kha'rall Warrior.
- Dror'Niq- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Ebenna'bakku- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Emna'ool- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Em'swa- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Erakk'Tabb - A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Fal'makin - A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Fla'gamp- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Gal'Drad- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Gan'nim - A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Gan'trak- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Ihun'kalin - A M'arrillian Chieftain that was responsible for flooding Rao'pa Sahhk.
- Ikub'ra- A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Jus'hebban- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Klar'nok- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Klik'ssi- A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Lam'inkal- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Scout.
- Milla'iin - A M'arrillian Chieftain charged with the duty of flooding the UnderWorld. Milla'iin's special ability involves discarding two Mugic cards to destroy a targeted engaging creature with zero power.
- Mik'banin - A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Mock'adyn - A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Muge with manta ray-like wings, humanoid arms, a set of tentacles, and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Neth'uar- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Nis'dabba- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Nunk'worn - A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Warrior with dragon-like wings, two sets of tentacles, and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Phelphor - A M'arrillian creature in UnderWorld form when first discovered by Khybon and Jiggorex. He mutates into a hideous octopus-like creature that can produce tentacles from anywhere when exposed to water. He's listed in the card game as an UnderWorld Conqueror Scout and M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Scout.
- Rath'tab - A M'arrillian Chieftain. It resembles an energy creature in gray armor.
- Ritzu'dag - A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Ri'oha - A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher
- Rol'doi- A M'arrillian Kha'rall Warrior.
- Son'las- A M'arrillian Kha'rall Scout.
- Tir'baleen- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Thar'lyn - A M'arrillian Elementalist.
- Vitar'zu- A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Vix'ben- A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Wilt'dred- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Xis'torq- A M'arrillian Chieftain.
The following creatures come from Prexxor Chasm and have not yet been defined into a tribe:
- Ariak - A Past Beast Muge that resembles a flying squirrel. His special ability is that when he is not in play, he can revive a creature.
- Cromaxx - A Past Warrior that resembles a caveman version of Maxxor. Cromaxx's special ability prevents him from being harmed by Mugic that reduces a creature's energy.
- Glektod - A Past Elementalist Warrior that resembles a spiky-shelled Glyptodon.
- Proboscar - A Past Beast that resembles a four-tusked woolly mammoth with a fanged mouth at the end of its trunk. Proboscar's special ability enables it to move into any unoccupied space as if it were adjacent.
- Smildon - A Past Warrior Beast that resembles a humanoid smilodon. Smildon's special ability can negate the abilities of any location.
- Ursis - A Past Warrior Muge that resembles a horned polar bear. In the show, Ursis has a special ability where it can be sacrificed so that the player can move any creature to any spot on the field.
Principal voice actors
- Darren Dunstan - Kaz Kalinkas, Wamma
- Jason Griffith - Tom Majors, Frafdo, Zhade
- Rebecca Soler - Sarah
- Gary Mack - Klay, Iparu
- Eric Stuart - Magmon
- Marc Thompson - Peyton, Chaor, Najarin
- Emily Williams - Krystella
- Greg Abbey - Danian Guard (in "Buggin Out"), Sobtjek
- Christopher C. Adams - Herculeon (in "Loser's Circle"), Dimitri
- Sebastian Arcelus - Simon
- Michael Alston Baley - Vidav
- Madeline Blaustein -
- Pete Capella -
- Johnny Castro -
- Eva Christensen - Takinom
- Sonny Dey -
- Marc Diraison - Codemaster Crellan
- David Elliott -
- Wayne Grayson - Maglax, SlickNick
- Dan Green - Codemaster Imthor, Mezzmarr, Tangath Toborn, Tartarek
- Matt Hoverman -
- Bella Hudson - Aivenna, Nivenna
- Kevin Kolack - Khybon
- David Lapkin -
- Daniel J. Edwards - SamShady
- Emily Jenness -
- Eli Jay -
- Rachael Lillis - Intress
- Mike Liscio -
- Jake Paque -
- David Zen Mansley - Lord Van Bloot
- Zoe Martin -
- Jamie McGonnigal - Dractyl, Vlar, Hotshot
- Cassandra Morris -
- Suzy Myers -
- Lisa Ortiz - Lu2, Unda
- Andrew Paull -
- Mike Pollock - Heptadd, Tianne
- Andrew Rannells -
- Scottie Ray - Roderick Rothington
- Kayzie Rogers -
- Sean Schemmel - Maxxor, Hota, Afjak, MisterE
- Michael Sinterniklaas - Owis
- Veronica Taylor - Skithia, Ajara
- Bryan Tyler -
- Tom Wayland - Drew, Cerbie
- Kerry Williams -
- Scott Williams -
- David Wills - Raznus, Agro999
- Oliver Wyman - Agitos
- Stuart Zagnit - Dr. Tanner
- Darren Dunstan - Voice Director
- "Chaotic". 4Licensing Corporation. Retrieved 2016-10-06.
- ""Enter The Code" 4Kids Tv Launches New Animated Series Chaotic" (PDF). 4kidsentertainment.com. September 30, 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 22, 2006. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- "4Kids, marketer of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! gets into card business". USA Today. December 11, 2006. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- "All New Chaotic Premiered on FOX Saturday, Sept. 13th". .4kids.tv.com. September 11, 2008. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved September 10, 2016.
- Liu, Ed (December 21, 2008). "TELETOON Announces January 2009 Programming Highlights". toonzone.net. Retrieved October 10, 2016.
- "Chaotic Sell Sheet" (PDF). tcdent.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 20, 2008. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- "TC-Digital-Games-Chaotic-Sell-Sheet-Marrillian-Invasion" (PDF). tcdent.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 10, 2008. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- "Secrets of the Lost City Alliances Unraveled" (PDF). tcdent.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 15, 2012. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- "4Kids Entertainment Reports 2009 First Quarter Results". Business Wire. May 11, 2009. Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "Chaotic: Shadow Warriors Release Information for DS". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Chaotic: Shadow Warriors Release Information for PlayStation 3". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Chaotic: Shadow Warriors Release Information for Wii". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Chaotic: Shadow Warriors Release Information for Xbox 360". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-01-29.