Bob Boyle (animator)
Robert "Bob" Boyle II is an American T.V. Show maker, director, producer, writer, storyboard artist, songwriter, production designer, layout artist/designer, prop designer, background artist, model designer, art director, author and animator. He is the creator and executive producer of shows Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! (Nickelodeon) and Yin Yang Yo! (Jetix, now Disney XD). He is also known for his work on the Nickelodeon shows Oh Yeah! Cartoons, The Fairly OddParents and Danny Phantom. He has also written and illustrated 2 children's books: Rosie & Rex and Hugo and the Really, Really, Really Long String.
Bob Boyle partnered with Jack Thomas to create a pilot known as "First Place Pup", an animated pilot for a Nickelodeon animated series known as Grumpy Puppy produced in 2007, but was rejected.
Recently, he has directed and designed segments for Sesame Street called: Why I Love The Letter Y, Number 20, The Letter N Museum, ABC, Quiet or Loud, Water, Family.
- "Wow! Wubbzy makes it to DVD!" - Toronto Sun
- "Yin Yang Yo! por Disney XD" - Extremista
- "Toon in / VCU grad's animated shows find homes on Nick Jr. and Toon Disney" - Richmond Times
- "Steve Marmel, Co-Exec Producer / Head Writer for Yin Yang Yo!" - Animation Magazine
- "Mouse House Squeaks for Second Season of Yin Yang Yo!" - Animation Magazine
- "Random House Roundup: Reviews of Five Picture Books" - Seattle Post-Intelligencer
- "Bob Boyle, Creator of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! and Yin Yang Yo!" - Animation Magazine
- Bob Boyle at the Internet Movie Database
- Bob Boyle interview on awn.Com
- Boyle interview on nick jr.com
- "Nickelodeon and Disney welcome VCU alumnus" - Commonwealth Times