This Is about a Film which was made out on 2001.
Joyce Carol Oates|
|Directed by||Joyce Chopra|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||240 minutes|
|Original release||May 13, 2001|
Blonde is a 2001 American made-for-television film on the life of Marilyn Monroe, with Australian actress Poppy Montgomery in the lead role. The film was adapted from Joyce Carol Oates´s 2001 Pulitzer Prize finalist novel of the same name.
A fictional biography of Marilyn Monroe mixed with a series of real events in her life. With glimpses into her childhood years, teenaged marriage to first husband James Dougherty, meeting with photographer Otto Ose, career with 20th Century Fox, relationship with her mother, foster parents, life wasters Charles Chaplin Jr (Cass), Edward G. Robinson Jr (Eddie G), and her marriages to baseball player Joe DiMaggio and playwright Arthur Miller.
- Poppy Montgomery as Norma Jeane Baker/Marilyn Monroe
- Patricia Richardson as Gladys Baker
- Patrick Dempsey as Cass
- Wallace Shawn as I.E. Shinn
- Titus Welliver as the Baseball Player - Joe DiMaggio
- Griffin Dunne as the Playwright - Arthur Miller
- Eric Bogosian as Otto Ose
- Niklaus Lange as Bucky Glazer - James Dougherty
- Skye McCole Bartusiak as Young Norma Jeane
- Jensen Ackles as Eddie G.
- Richard Roxburgh as Mr. R
- Ann-Margret as Della Monroe
- Kirstie Alley as Elsie - Grace Goddard
- Emily Browning as Fleece
- Matthew O'Sullivan as Lee Strasberg
- Andrew Clarke as Laurence Olivier
- Bruce Hughes as Clark Gable
- Renee Henderson as Jane Russell
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 11/4/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.