|Traded as||TYO: 3048|
|Headquarters||Toshima, Tokyo, Japan|
Sofmap Co., Ltd.|
Nippon BS Broadcasting Corp.
Bic Camera Inc (株式会社ビックカメラ Kabushiki-gaisha Bikku Kamera) is a consumer electronics retailer chain in Japan. Currently, it has 39 stores in Japan. It has a 15% stake in Best Denki and a wholly owned subsidiary, Sofmap.
Stores in Tokyo
- Yurakucho Honkan
- Yurakucho Terebi-Kan (TV Store)
- Ikebukuro Honten (Main Store)
- Ikebukuro Pasocon-Kan (PC Store)
- Ikebukuro Outlet
- Ikebukuro Camera-Kan
- Ikebukuro Bic Photo
- Ikebukuro Nishi-Guchi (West Store)
- Shinjuku Nishi-Guchi (West Store)
- Shinjuku Higashi-Guchi (East Store)
- Shinjuku Higashi-Guchi Ekimae (East Station-front Store)
- Shibuya Higashi-Guchi (East Store)
- Shibuya Hachiko-guchi (Hachiko Store)
- JR Hachioji Eki (JR Hachioji Station Store)
The largest store is the Yurakucho Honkan store and sells a wide selection of toys, videos, computers, laptops, cameras and audio equipment, including high-end items. It also has restaurants on the 6th and 7th floors.
- Official Site (Japanese)