Baron Farrer, of Abinger in the County of Surrey, was a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 22 June 1893 for the statistician and civil servant Sir Thomas Farrer, 1st Baronet. He had already been created a Baronet in 1883. The titles became extinct on the death of the fifth Baron on 16 December 1964.
Barons Farrer (1893)
- Thomas Henry Farrer, 1st Baron Farrer, 1st Baronet (1819–1899)
- Thomas Cecil Farrer, 2nd Baron Farrer, 2nd Baronet (1859–1940)
- Cecil Claude Farrer, 3rd Baron Farrer, 3rd Baronet (1893–1948)
- Oliver Thomas Farrer, 4th Baron Farrer, 4th Baronet (1904–1954)
- Anthony Thomas Farrer, 5th Baron Farrer, 5th Baronet (1910–1964)
- http://www.stirnet.com/ (subscription only)