B Stiff EP
B Stiff is the first EP by new wave musicians Devo, released in 1977. It is a compilation of the three 7-inch singles released by the band on Stiff Records in the UK. The cover was created by graphic designer Barney Bubbles and photographer Brian Griffin.
Although the B Stiff EP has never had a proper CD release, all but one of its tracks have been re-released on various compilation albums in the digital format:
- "Jocko Homo" - Pioneers Who Got Scalped: The Anthology
- "(I Can't Get Me No) Satisfaction" - Greatest Misses, Hardcore Devo: Volume One
- "Be Stiff" - Devo's Greatest Misses, Pioneers Who Got Scalped: The Anthology
- "Mongoloid" - Pioneers Who Got Scalped: The Anthology. (A slightly different mix appeared on Hardcore Devo: Volume One.)
- "(I Saw My Baby Gettin') Sloppy" - Recombo DNA (the extra few seconds of drum noise and shouting before the song starts has been removed from this version)
- "Social Fools" - Still unreleased, although a different version appeared as the B-side of "Come Back Jonee" and later on the Virgin CD release of "Q: Are We Not Men/A: We Are Devo!"/Dev-O Live EP" as a bonus track.
- "Jocko Homo" (Mark Mothersbaugh) - 3:21
- "(I Can't Get Me No) Satisfaction" (Mick Jagger, Keith Richards) - 2:53
- "Be Stiff" (Gerald V. Casale, Bob Lewis) - 2:35
- "Mongoloid" (G.V. Casale) - 3:30
- "(I Saw My Baby Gettin') Sloppy" (M. Mothersbaugh, Bob Mothersbaugh, G.V. Casale, Gary Jackett) - 2:20
- "Social Fools" (G.V. Casale, M. Mothersbaugh) - 2:52