|Division of:||CBS Interactive|
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, California, United States|
It was owned by CBS Interactive and was a part of its business portfolio alongside ZDNet, TechRepublic, SmartPlanet before it was folded into CBS MoneyWatch, a sister personal finance site that was launched on April 6, 2009.
BNET site registration allowed users to receive several e-newsletters, download certain whitepapers, and post comments on their site. BNET was one of the top 10 business media sites on the Internet, according to comScore's rankings.
- Matthew Schwartz, "CNET Networks rolls out BNET, Web site targeting business managers," B to B, March 1, 2007
- Terrence Russell, "CNet Buys FindArticles From a Similarly Regrouping LookSmart," Wired Blog Network, November 8, 2007
- comScore Media Metrix "Yahoo! Finance Ranks as Top Financial News & Research Site in the U.S. with More than 18 Million Visitors in May, According to comScore" comScore PR, July 9, 2008
- BNET website
- FindArticles website, acquired by BNET
- CBS MoneyWatch.com
- Margaret Heffernan articles
- Jim Edwards' articles