Atomic Cartoons is a Canadian animation company founded in 1999 by Trevor Bentley, Mauro Casalese, Rob Simmons and Rob Davies.
The company's mascot is Atomic Betty, who appears in its production logo.
On July 8, 2015, Atomic Cartoons was acquired by Canadian production company Thunderbird Films.
- Atomic Betty
- Captain Flamingo
- Click and Clack's As the Wrench Turns
- Crash: Mind over Mutant (cutscenes)
- Crash of the Titans (shadow puppets intro movie)
- Milo's Bug Quest (character, prop and background designs, and storyboards)
- Rocket Monkeys
- Spider-Man Unlimited
- World of Quest
- Johnny Test
- Transformers: Rescue Bots (season 1)
- Ella the Elephant
- Angry Birds Toons (episodes 45–present)
- Mixels (season 1 & Mixel Moon Madness!)
- Little Charmers
- Max & Ruby (season 6)
- Pirate Express
- Nico Can Dance!
- Winston Steinberger & Sir Dudley Ding Dong
- Counterfeit Cat
- Five Alarm Clock 'Robot' (music video)
- Mariachi Zombie
- Captain Cornelius’ Cartoon Lagoon
- Beat Bugs
- ↑ Miller, Bob (2000-09-01). "The Power Behind Atomic Cartoons". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- ↑ Goodman, Martin (2002-03-18). "Atomic Betty: Defending the Universe and Trying to Find a Home on TV". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- ↑ http://kidscreen.com/2015/07/08/thunderbird-acquires-atomic-cartoons/
- ↑ Brodsky, Katherine (2012-09-05). "World's love of toons makes these nerds cool". Variety. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- ↑ DeMott, Rick (2007-09-11). "Captain Flamingo Lands On Jetix Programming Block". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- ↑ Mallory, Michael (2012-06-14). "The Tooning Up of 'Car Talk'". Animation Magazine. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- ↑ Edwards, Ian (1999-11-15). "Animal Planet calls on 'Wild'". Playback. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- ↑ Wolfe, Jennifer (2014-10-15). "TELETOON Commissions Third Season of Breakthrough's 'Rocket Monkeys'". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 11/24/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.