Animorphs: Know the Secret
|Animorphs: Know the Secret|
|Director(s)||Rob Knaack (technical)|
David Koenig (executive producer)|
|Artist(s)||Yoni Koenig (art director)|
|Genre(s)||Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Role-playing video game|
Gameplay in Know the Secret involves the player playing as each of the five Animorphs (before Ax) as they investigate why Yeerk operations have slowed down. In a mix of platforming, puzzles, and problem solving, the player can switch control between four of the Animorphs; Tobias is stuck as a hawk and gives clues to the player. While solving this mystery, the Animorphs have access to a number of different animal morphs they can change into, totaling 20. Using the different morphs and characters effectively is the key to beating the game.
- Jake Berenson: Mathew Kaminsky
- Rachel: Melissa Disney
- Marco: Rene Mujica
- Cassie: Masasa Moyo
- Tobias: Matt Levin
In SuperKids's review of Know the Secret, they gave it a 2/5 for "educational value," a 4.5/5 for "kid appeal" and a 4/4 for ease of use. Community reviews on GameSpot were much less positive. The average review was a mere 2.5/10. User reviews on Moby Games gave the game an even worse rating than GameSpot's: a mere 1.1.
- "Review of Animorphs - Know the Secret". SuperKids Software review. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- "GameSpot Reviews". GameSpot Community Reviews. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
- "MobyGames". Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- Know the Secret at IGN
- Know the Secret on GameSpot
- Animorphs: Know the Secret at the Internet Movie Database