|Coordinates: 32°39′55″N 36°3′40″E / 32.66528°N 36.06111°E|
|Grid position||249/231 PAL|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Al-Yadudah (Arabic: اليادودة) is a village in southern Syria, administratively part of the Daraa Governorate, located north-west of Daraa. Nearby localities include Tell Shihab to the west, Muzayrib to the northwest, Tafas to the west and Ataman to the east.
In the Ottoman tax registers of 1596, it was a village located the nahiya of Butayna, Qada of Hawran, under the name of Yaduda. It had a population of 29 households and 21 bachelors, all Muslims. They paid a fixed tax-rate of 25% on agricultural products, including wheat, barley, summer crops, goats and beehives, in addition to occasional revenues; a total of 4,500 akçe.
According to the Syria Central Bureau of Statistics, al-Yadudah had a population of 8,967 in the 2004 census.
- Hütteroth, Wolf-Dieter; Abdulfattah, Kamal (1977). Historical Geography of Palestine, Transjordan and Southern Syria in the Late 16th Century. Erlanger Geographische Arbeiten, Sonderband 5. Erlangen, Germany: Vorstand der Fränkischen Geographischen Gesellschaft. ISBN 3-920405-41-2.