3 September 1900|
23 August 1978|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Other names||Augstín Isunza y del Palacio|
|Years active||1938 - 1977 (film)|
Agustín Isunza (1900–1978) was a Mexican film actor. He appeared in over two hundred films during his career.
- In the Times of Don Porfirio (1940)
- The Unknown Policeman (1941)
- The Count of Monte Cristo (1942)
- Doña Bárbara (1943)
- I Am a Fugitive (1946)
- Rosalinda (1945)
- Symphony of Life (1946)
- Your Memory and Me (1953)
- ↑ Agrasánchez p.158
- Rogelio Agrasánchez. Guillermo Calles: A Biography of the Actor and Mexican Cinema Pioneer. McFarland, 2010.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 7/17/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.