Aaron Schwartz (American actor)
January 4, 1981|
New York, New York
Aaron Schwartz (born January 4, 1981) is an American actor, known for playing the lead role of Gerald Garner in the 1995 comedy film Heavyweights, and for the role of Dave Karp in the 1992 Walt Disney film The Mighty Ducks. In addition to his two film roles, Schwartz played Clem Lanell in eight episodes of The Adventures of Pete & Pete, and appeared in one episode of The Cosby Show. He had a recurring role as doorman Vanya on The CW's teen drama series Gossip Girl and its spin-off web series Chasing Dorota.
Schwartz, together with the rest of the young cast of The Mighty Ducks, was nominated for the Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast in a Motion Picture award at the 14th Youth in Film Awards (1991–1992).
- ↑ Hunter, Stephen (February 17, 1995). "As comedies go, the unfunny 'Heavyweights' sinks like a stone". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
His most important cohort is a plump decent boy, played by Aaron Schwartz with good nature all the way through.
- ↑ Ranier, Peter (February 17, 1995). "MOVIE REVIEWS : 'Heavyweights': Too thin when it comes to humor". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- ↑ Holden, Stephen (February 17, 1995). "FILM REVIEW: Spoofing the TV gurus of fitness". The New York Times. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- 1 2 Lincoln, Kevin (December 8, 2011). "WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The Cast Of Heavyweights". Business Insider. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- ↑ Tyler, Josh (January 31, 2008). "Remembering The Mighty Ducks". CinemaBlend.com. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- ↑ ""Chasing Dorota" (2009)". IMDb.
6 [mini]-episodes.… Spin off from Gossip Girl
- ↑ "Fourteenth Annual Youth in Film Awards: 1991-1992". Young Artist Awards. Retrieved February 16, 2013.