2005 Kids' Choice Awards
|18th Kids' Choice Awards|
|Date||Saturday, April 2, 2005, 8 p.m.|
|Hosted by||Ben Stiller|
|Produced by||Nickelodeon Productions|
The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2005 was the 18th annual Kids' Choice Awards. The event was hosted by Ben Stiller on April 2, 2005 at 8-9:30 p.m. ET. and was held at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles.
Winners are listed in bold.
Favorite Movie Actor
- Adam Sandler – 50 First Dates
- Jim Carrey – Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Tim Allen – Christmas with the Kranks
- Tobey Maguire – Spider-Man 2 as Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Favorite Movie Actress
- Hilary Duff – A Cinderella Story
- Drew Barrymore – 50 First Dates
- Halle Berry – Catwoman
- Lindsay Lohan – Mean Girls
Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie
- Will Smith – Shark Tale as Oscar
- Cameron Diaz – Shrek 2 as Princess Fiona
- Eddie Murphy – Shrek 2 as Donkey (The only film in the Shrek series to have Eddie Murphy to lose the award for Favorite voice actor)
- Mike Myers – Shrek 2 as Shrek
Favorite Television Show
Favorite Television Actor
- Romeo – Romeo!
- Ashton Kutcher – That '70s Show
- Bernie Mac – The Bernie Mac Show
- Frankie Muniz – Malcolm in the Middle
Favorite Television Actress
- Raven – That's So Raven (Second time in a row)
- Alyssa Milano – Charmed
- Eve – Eve
- Hilary Duff – Lizzie McGuire
- Britney Spears — "Toxic"
- Usher ft. Alicia Keys — "My Boo"
- Destiny's Child — "Lose My Breath"
- Usher — "Burn"
Favorite Male Singer
Favorite Female Singer
Favorite Music Group
Favorite Video Game
Celebrity Hidden Talent
- Cameron Diaz and Jimmy Fallon - Presented Favorite Movie Actor
- Frankie Muniz and Jessica Alba - Presented Favorite TV Show
- Jesse McCartney and Jamie Lynn Spears - Presented Favorite Cartoon
- George Lopez and Alyssa Milano - Presented Favorite TV Actor
- Hayden Christensen, C-3PO, Darth Vader and R2-D2 - Presented Favorite Male Singer
- Drake Bell, Josh Peck and Ice Cube - Presented Favorite TV Actress
- Halle Berry - Presented the Wannabe Award
- Adam Brody and Amber Tamblyn - Presented Favorite Movie Actress
- Amanda Bynes and Devon Werkheiser - Introduced Simple Plan
- Chris Rock and Jada Pinkett Smith - Presented Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie